[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people dislike this when it is just another Modern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sonic_forces.jpg (51KB, 1024x713px) Image search: [Google]
sonic_forces.jpg
51KB, 1024x713px
Why do people dislike this when it is just another Modern Sonic styled game?
>>
>>387251842
You just answered your own question.
>>
>>387251842
>another Modern Sonic styled game
BECAUSE it's another Modern Sonic game that has a high likelihood of sucking maximum ass.

It has an insanely tough act to follow since Mania has done so well.
>>
What we need is a group of people to make a game, we need them to make Chao Garden but with other, equally, cute characters. This game needs to implement everything from Chao Garden, make them grow bigger and cuter/more fierce depending on what you're going for, Full animal and chaos drive implementation and breeding. Basically a create-your-own Pokemon with actual evolution spread over several lifetimes while maintaining a cute appearance but with the option of making them more beastial. In the other half of the game, the part that was Sonic Adventure, we need fast paced action from a small set of characters completely separate from SEGA.
>>
The only 3D sonic I'm excited for is Utopia when SEGA hires those guys to make it official.
>>
>>387251842
modern sonic games have been outright terrible and it's been well known that sega should have never gone balls deep with sonic.

This game is literally deviantshart the game and it's a modern sonic game. They went balls to the wall with autism in literally 0 to 60 in two seconds. That's why this is terrible.
>>
But Generations was good
And Colors was good
And half of Unleashed was good.
>>
>>387253549
The OC stuff makes sense given their audience.
>>
>>387251842
The OC thing is kinda weird and only really caters to that creepy part of the fanbase although I'll be making Coldsteel as soon as possible in it with whatever weapon is closest to a gun
I'm sure it won't be utter dogshit because it's had a lot of time for polish and it doesn't look bad, just looks like Generations 2: Stagnant Boogaloo.
>>
>>387251842
I think it will be good maybe even great..idk
>>
>>387254467
It appeals to kids.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.