[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>most of the game is hard but fair >mission 23 >DUDE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (313KB, 310x435px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
313KB, 310x435px
>most of the game is hard but fair
>mission 23
>DUDE CANYONS LMAO
>DUDE BELKAN ACES LMAO
>DUDE MISSILES LMAO
What the cunt-shitting FUCK were they thinking?
>>
>posting the disgusting PAL shit version
>>
>>387237573
why the PAL version is shit?
>>
>>387237573
Whats the difference even? Do they all speak in british instead of english or whatever?
>>
>>387238416
>>387238537
not him but the name is a lot less cooler
>>
>>387237287
But that's one of the most fun missions in the game.
>>
File: arino.jpg (49KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
arino.jpg
49KB, 720x480px
>>387237287
Squadron Leader is a really lame title compared to Unsung War, did they change the names of any of the other games over in Bongistan?
>>
>>387239494
Shattered Skies is called 'Distant Thunder' and Zero is just called 'Ace Combat: The Belkan War'.
Pretty confusing name changes
>>
>>387239710
Who thought changing the name was a good idea? The title "Shattered Skies" is tied directly to the games story, and taking out the Zero but not changing the last part is just really odd
>>
>>387237287
What's your issues with canyons OP? They're pretty wide for quick slow turns and high enough to wiggle your plane's dick high enough. Try playing 4 and getting inside megalith now that's what I call tight. Maybe it's just a matter of getting gud.
>>
>>387237287
There literally isn't a single difficult mission in this entire series. What the fuck is wrong with you man?
>>
>>387240371
Not him but I just started AC0 and I'm pretty shit at it.
>>
File: Ac5box.jpg (48KB, 320x451px) Image search: [Google]
Ac5box.jpg
48KB, 320x451px
>>387238416
>>387238537
I'm just talking about the cover and name change. The game is the same.
>>
>>387237287
>complaining about canyon's as wide as a small country and your plane practically being able to slow to a halt to traverse the,

If anything AC has always been lame about this concept it keeps rehashing. It's literally impossible to die in these segments, they build it up to e that scene from Independence Day when the stakes are bottom of the barrle low. The only game that came close to anus pucker canyons was Air Combat.
>>
File: 6587987989.png (327KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
6587987989.png
327KB, 600x590px
>>387238537
>british instead of english
>>
Lmao just wait until the last mission.

You will cry tears of blood.

AC series is the "git gud" type of games. Once you get good at one and learn the mechanics all the others become much easier
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.