[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mutants literally get gassed to death >They eventually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>Mutants literally get gassed to death
>They eventually form Mutant Israel for the 3rd time
>Mutant Israel will eventually fall for the third time
Do the editors know what they're doing?
>>
Well shit, thought I was on /co/
>>
>>>/comblr/
>>
how come mutants are persecuted but shit like spider man and fantastic four are revered as heroes. I though they are in the same universe. Why is this shit so inconsistent
>>
>>387233873
Spiderman and the F4 got their powers from outside sources. Mutants get theirs from their genes which makes normal people afraid and jealous.
>>
>>387233873
Because mutants are a barely concealed simile for the gays
>>
No. And that has been a trend for a while.
Peter Parker is on what... his 5th reset already?
>>
>>387233429
Have you been reading Marvel just recently?

No, the editors don't know what they're doing at all. And no one at Marvel gives a fuck anymore.
>>
>>387233873
But Spider-Man is hated, and the FF are hated like half the time. Marvel citizens are just assholes.
>>
>>387233429
>implying Marvel has editors
>>
>>387233429
Chadverine > wrongclops
>>
is Madrox still dead?
>>
>Jack Emmert purposefully tries to kill City of Heroes so that he won't have to compete with his own game, Champions Online
>NCsoft later shut down City of Heroes in favor of Guild Wars 2
>>
>>387233873
Because mutants are responsible for half of the bad shit that happens in the fucking franchise. They get millions of people killed, start gang wars between heroes, and generally bring the mood down with their self-important whining. Then they bitch about nobody liking them. And when they get chances to bring their powers under control they go full special snowflake and say they don't need to change.

Conversely, Banner has worked his ass off to stop being the Hulk but it never takes, and if Spidey found out his powers were deadly to those around him he would do something about it
>>
>>387233873
>living peacefully in a normal neighborhood, far away from NYC and its constant fuckery
>your daughter goes to play with a friend from her class
>suddenly you get a call from the police because said friend's mutant powers got unleashed and he melted your daughter
>some spaceship flies by from 'homo superior' to pick up said kid and he escapes punishment
A lot of the hate is also religion-fueled
>>
>>387235317
You're thinking about the inhumans. The faglords even have a "queen".
>>
>>387235825
Well now it no longer happens because mutants are fucked either way. The only reason left to hate mutants is that they never stopped Magneto, but inhumans have similar shit except nobody knows
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.