[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy one? If I do it'll be almost exclusively for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: chun game.jpg (24KB, 691x350px) Image search: [Google]
chun game.jpg
24KB, 691x350px
Should I buy one? If I do it'll be almost exclusively for Splatoon until Odyssey comes out. Already played and beat Zelda on Wii U
>>
Depends on how serious you want to play Splatoon. You can play the game just fine with Joycons for most weapons, but the Pro Controller does feel really nice in the hand. If you want to play Inkbrush or Octobrush which involves spamming the trigger to continually attack, buy a Pro Controller ASAP
>>
Joycons with grips+straps is the best control scheme for Splatoon. Not only that, but the Pro Controller has some small issues like a less than ideal D-Pad.

>>387232287
Not great advice
>>
File: 1_SNES30_Pro.0.jpg (208KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
1_SNES30_Pro.0.jpg
208KB, 1310x873px
No
>>
>>387232413
Those aren't comfy at all. I have several of their controllers and they're cool, but not comfortable or functional. The pro controllers for the switch are expensive, but so are additional joycons.
>>
>>387232084
Joycons are better than controller for Splatoon 2. I've played it for 125 hours.
>>
>>387232084
I prefer extra joycons. If you feel the joycons are too light when attached to the joycon grip, tape some paperweight on the grip.
>>
no
also I dont give a fuck what you do ninten drone
>>
>>387232413
As far as Splatoon goes, these are an absolute no go since they don't have gyro controls
>>
I'd wait as long as possible
Price will drop and bugs will get fixed. Right now the d-pad is shit. Hopefully they fix it
>>
>>387232397
The only thing holding the pro controller back imo is the price. I have it and it works wonderfully for Splatoon, if you like traditional controllers.
>>
>>387232084
Do you actually need /v/ to make decisions for you?
>>
>>387234803
Nah I just want people to support a decision I've already made making me feel my choice is even more valid
>>
>>387234531
Well you're wrong and biased. It's literally got a huge problem with the D-Pad.

>If you like traditional controllers
If you're playing Splatoon without Motion Controls? You're holding yourself back and letting down your team mates. What is the best motion control setup? Freehand Joycons with Straps.
>>
>>387234883
At least you're honest. Still a bitch though.
>>
>>387234964
I'm using motion controls on the pro controller. The D-pad is bearable, though I'll admit that it's flawed.
>>
>>387232084
Anybody get one of these working reliably on PC with open source WiinUPro yet? I tinkered with it the other day but was having trouble getting it to register as a 360 controller outside of big picture mode. Was just using the native Win10 Bluetooth stack though so maybe Toshiba would yield better results.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.