[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf of one year >never mention video games, we have other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: lXSWGjR[1].png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR[1].png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>gf of one year
>never mention video games, we have other things in common so I don't give two shits
>fast forward to last weekend
>she mentions how all her uni friends are playing LoL and how it seems pretty boring
>asks me if i am into it
>say no because LoL is shit
>asks what I play if I do
>"oh not much nowadays, I like older video games really"
>asks me to show her
>I put Resident Evil 1 on
>hand her the controller
>she dies 3 times in a row within a minute
>"please don't be offended but this is even worse than League, don't make me play this again"

bitch broke my heart /v/
>>
>expecting taste from someone who has played ASSFAGGOTS even once
You deserve this.
>>
It's ok man, re1 was made for people that love video games... sounds like she doesn't really like them at all...from my experience just show the bitch katamari or Mario galaxy, you won't have to talk to her for hours on end.
>>
>>387223045
Did you mention it was a survival horror game? Death is quite common if you fuck up.
>>
>>387223045
>giving her an old game
>not giving her a retro-styled modern game or a full modern remake of a classic
You didn't think this through, OP.
>>
So why is she a keeper if video games mean a lot to you
>>
>>387223045
>Resident Evil 1.
No shit. Tank controls are garbage and aiming a gun is hilarious. I played the shit when it was current and it's completely unintuitive.
She should cuck you for opting for such a game.
>>
>>387223420
Learn punctuation, underage faggot.
>>
>>387223432
Because it's irrational to have the same vidya taste for relationship criteria.
>>387223420
Dude calm the autism, I'm 27 and my post wasn't edgy at all, unlike yours.
>>
>>387223045
You fucked up, when she asked you what you played you should have put your penis in her hand and said "here's you controller, bro"
>>
>>387223508
Mentally deficient people should be taken out back and shot like the animals they are. Tank controls hold up fine and RE1 is still a great game by todays standards.
>>
>>387223420
Did your parents just tell you they were getting a divorce?
>>
surprised she didn't leave you on the spot for making her play such shit
>>
Luckily, me and my girlfriend's tastes are pretty similar.
Not just in video games, but most everything else.
>>
File: first sip.jpg (46KB, 640x505px) Image search: [Google]
first sip.jpg
46KB, 640x505px
>>387223508
>tank controls are garbage
>>
File: 1382438826020.jpg (65KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1382438826020.jpg
65KB, 566x480px
>>387223420
Use some fucking puctuation, you sperg.
>>
>Expecting a person who doesn't really play video games to enjoy a game like Resident Evil 1.
wew
>>
>>387223420
I agree with this 2bh
>>
ITT: a bunch of jelly underaged virgins who weren't alive to see why resident evil was so ground breaking and important.
>>
>>387223160
You have to play one to critique it. How else would your point be valid if you've never played it?
>>
>>387223420
Smmer fags is just a meme created by old fags to help weed them out. Fun fact: traffic doesn't change much in summer. It's the same retards you see all the time,faggot
>>
File: [email protected] (16KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
main@2x.png
16KB, 240x240px
>>387223045
>uni friends

She meant Chad Thundercock and his buddies from the football team Tyrone and Daquan mentioned they played LoL in passing before she let them each blow a load in her snatch while all your betacuck ass wants to do is play resident evil with her.

Face it OP you have shit taste in games and your gf is better off getting railed by college studs instead of an autistic frogposter like you.
>>
File: smug63.jpg (11KB, 326x245px) Image search: [Google]
smug63.jpg
11KB, 326x245px
>>387224663
That projection almost sounds plausible if not for a few things unfortunately: I live in a nigger-free country, she goes to a female-only uni and I am chad.
>>
>here, play this extremely slowly paced game with stiff robotic controls and laughable story and character exposition
I would be disappointed too.

RE1 was trash 20 years ago and the series is still trash now. Action game with tank controls? Get the mother of fuck out of here.
>>
>people go to uni and still play child games

>>387224794
Country?
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 207x179px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 207x179px
>>387224794
>how to lie on the internet

Your gf doesn't even exist. Post pics or GTFO.

>inb4 bloo bloo I don't have to prove it waaah

Turbovirgin.
>>
>>387224230
>you have to eat shit to know if it's shit

American education
>>
File: 1491632634823.jpg (32KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1491632634823.jpg
32KB, 599x510px
>RE is bad meme
>>
>>387224230
Once you gain several hundred hours of videogames in your life, you can pretty much judge the game fairly by a gameplay video or demo.
>>
>>387225142
>the average f2p tf2 player can automatically judge any game by sight alone
more tens of thousands of hours
>>
>>387225317
>tens of thousands of hours
Kek, maybe in the days before broadband internet
>>
>>387223695
No RE1 has been fucking awful ever since RE2 was released and then it was made even worse with the release of REmake which is objectively the better version to play and forget about RE1 for forever.
>>
>>387225110
>food analogy
>>
I once tried to play Halo 1 with a girl.
I asked if she wanted to play with me or against me. She said against me (ehh okay).

She couldn't even hit me if I stood still in front of her.
So I spend a while just jumping around her character shooting her every couple seconds.
>>
>show my girlfriend crystal chronicles
>she loves it and we play the shit out of it
>show my girlfriend dragon's crown
>she loves it and we play the shit out of it
>give her pokemon blue and I use pokemon red
>we complete pokedex together and battle
>do the same for gold and silver
>show her demon's souls
>it's too hard so she watches me play
>then asks to watch me play dark souls after

Vidya girlfriend is best possible girlfriend
>>
>>387226090
This. My gf doesn't play so much but she has good taste in both games and film. Feels great not to be dating a moron
>>
>>387223045
Well the reason you like the game so much is nostalgia. She clearly never experienced it herself back in the day, so can't feel nostalgic to it.
>>
File: 1502627668878.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502627668878.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Where are the video games?
>>
>>387226784
>that one guy with the backpack who got memed when he ran at the back of the car

Loving every laugh.
>>
Wife doesn't play anything that requires timing or reflexes, only civ.
>>
>>387223045
>>hand her the controller
>>she dies 3 times in a row within a minute
Women in charge of anything in a nutshell
>>
>>387225110
Are you retarded?
>>
>>387223045
Just be happy she at least gave it a go and that you can be in a relationship with someone who has different hobbies to you.
>>
>>387227163
are you retarded?
>>
>>387226784
*record scratch* yeah, that's me. I bet you're wondering how I got into this situation. Well, to tell you that, we have to go back to the beginning...
>>
>Resident Evil 1
Shit taste dude, hope she cucks you, but this is all make believe anyway so whatever.
>>
>>387227398
I see so many assholes try to get into relationships with people who have the exact same boring fucking hobbies as one another when the best thing about dating someone is experiencing something they enjoy that's new to you.
Although I don't expect someone like you to understand that.
>>
TIme to go gay :/
>>
File: autism.jpg (42KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
42KB, 492x419px
>>387223045
Not mention its survival horror and being so new that you put on literally shitty survival horror game. KYS faggot and put on Silent Hill or parasite eve.
>>
>>387223045
>RE1 is worse than LoL

She's not wrong, though to be fair it's only by a narrow fucking margin. You both have awful taste and this is a sign you are clearly meant for each other, congratulations.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.