[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really don't understand it Why do we need to kill a baby?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (11KB, 200x253px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 200x253px
I really don't understand it

Why do we need to kill a baby?

If it was all in a dream/nightmare why was it effecting the real world?

Seriously what the hell happened in this game?
>>
>>387220362
Reality bending eldritch gods.
>>
>>387220362
Because great ones are using you as a tool
It was not a dream. What even makes people think it was a dream?
>>
>>387220362
you gotta kill the baby to get it cord so you can become a great one and rule over the dream
>>
>>387220362
Gotta eat that lil niggas dick to become octodad and be new king shit for the next purge.
>>
>>387220442
They keep mentioning the word dream, so people think it is a dream.
>>
>>387220362
>If it was all in a dream/nightmare why was it effecting the real world?
In Lovecraftian mythos what is called dreams are basically parallel dimensions with their own natural laws made/affected by the minds of godlike entities.
>>
>>387220362

YOU FUCKING BRAINLET HAHAHAHA
>>
>>387220362

Jesus christ, dude. You think 'dreams' are literal dreams? That's what primitive people in the 1800s or whenever BB takes place interpret them as, in reality they are alternate pocket dimensions maintained and created by great ones.
>>
Nothing that happened was a dream
The dreams are planes of existence created by the Great Ones
Rom was acting as a barrier to prevent the dreams from dicking with the real world
Mergo was an infant Great One that the Mensis Cult was using to creat the Nightmare of Mensis, it's your job to kill it to prevent it fucking up reality
>>
>>387220362
>>If it was all in a dream/nightmare why was it effecting the real world?
Dreams and nightmares are alternate dimensions that the great ones reside in and people can enter by dreaming like in lovecraft's stories. Yharnam was sucked into the nightmare of mensis on the night the game takes place.
The moon presence had you kill the infant great one mergo for unknown reasons, don't try to understand the motivations of the tentacle monsters.
>>
>>387224063
>>387223938
But you don't kill mergo, you kill the wet nurse. Does mergo die after you kill the nurse?
>>
>>387220362
It was the worst souls game for a reason anon
>>
>>387224231
>NaCl overload
>>
>>387224189
Yes it's a fucking baby
>>
>>387224231
N E V E R
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.