[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Not all 7.3 content will be available on day 1. >Week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

>Not all 7.3 content will be available on day 1.

>Week 1
>Krokuun and the first two chapters of the Argus story will unlock.
>Players will be able to unlock Krokuun World QuestsKrokuun World Quests.

>Week 2
>The second Argus zone Mac'Aree will become available and with it the third and fourth chapter of the Argus story.
>Once you progress through those chapters, you will gain access to Mac'aree World QuestsMac'aree World Quests, Kil'jaeden's Terrace World QuestsKil'jaeden's Terrace World Quests and Western Mac'Aree World QuestsWestern Mac'Aree World Quests.
>Invasion Points will also open.

>Week 3
>The last week marks the opening of Argus's last zone, Antoran Wastes.
>Players will gain access to Antoran Wastes World QuestsAntoran Wastes World Quests, the Netherlight Crucible and the new dungeon - Seat of the Triumvirate.

Why is this allowed?
Literally 3 weeks after patch start to unlock raid?
>>
>>387218319
welcome to nuwarcraft
>>
>>387218319
better than broken shore.

I quit like a month ago, why the fuck's the patch out so soon. ToS has hardly seen the light of fucking day. Nighthold had a solid 6 months, this one hardly has 3.
>>
>>387218319
because Blizzard wants to milk the last of its diehard fans for every filthy nickel and dime. They've completely lost respect for their playerbase. Everything is about keeping the player subbed for as long as possible while providing as little a content drip as needed. They're completely gone, Blizzard is not what they used to be, they're 100% parasitic and willing to shit in peoples mouths
>>
3 weeks, wow, what a rip-off, amirite?
>>
>>387219063
>Everything is about keeping the player subbed for as long as possible while providing as little a content drip as needed
This is how p2p mmo works in general
Also wow content patches still biggest on the market
Nothing in history of genre could be compared with even 7,2 which was as big as some expacks before blizzard even invented content patches
And 7,3 will add 3 big zones
>>
>>387219209
I hesitate to go so far as to praise blizz for what they're doing with the game, but this guy is kinda on the right track. The amount of raw content blizzard is pumping out is insane.

To some extent I feel the community is kinda spoiled. On the other hand, blizzard is running their game into the ground with gameplay design choices that don't belong in a game like WoW.

Legion is a kinda gross amalgum of moba/MMO/Diablo. Your basic class kits have 4~ rotational spells, 2-4 offensives, 2-4 defensives, 2-4 utility spells, and 1-3 mobility spells. The class design is very sterile and is is in a constant state of flux, which is a turnoff for many players.

I cant say if I like or dislike legion as a whole. On one hand, I played hardcore up to a couple top 10 rankings, on the other, it's a heaping pile of rng dogshit that needs to burn in a fire. After clearing ToS H, I quit. I pretty much hadnt played any other games at all since legion dropped. After playing both legacy WoW and some oldschool RPGs, i realized how fucking garbage a game modern WoW as a whole is.

It feels like you're permanently stuck at the climax of a story, and its incredibly addicting and exhausting. We're at the highest high a RPG campaign can get. The player characters are at demi-god status at this point. We are the Ashbringer, etc.
>>
>>387219920
>The amount of raw content blizzard is pumping out is insane.

you mean the leftover shit from development they finally released?
>>
Where the fuck are my legacy servers blizz?
>>
>>387220004
no. The raw amount of content released in legion is totally unmatched in any expansion for any MMO I can think of.
>>
>>387219920
It is not something to dislike indeed.

But if the memory of what wow was ( vanilla, legion )

Or the still living memory of what you could do as pvp alternative - done much better and making the time invested more fun and worth it ( mobas, shooters )

Again you even have single player games for the story aspect that are actually well done...

WoW is no longer that mixed experience which had a bit of everything but it was all good and worth doing, mainly because it involved massive amounts of people for literally everything.
>>
>>387218319

I'm glad. Keeps things coming at a steady pace. Really excited for Argus.
>>
>>387219209
>Also wow content patches still biggest on the market
Hardly an impressive feat given that they've been the biggest Mmo on the market for some time. Their only "competition" is half baked clones of their game with 1/100th the income. For a game the size of WoW it should not have the problems and shitty designs that it does have. It's not like I begrudge them for wanting to retain subscribers, it's that the half baked crap they spew onto the plates these days is pathetic and the game is hideously imbalanced in many facets. Watcher and Celestalon should be fired.
>>
>>387218319
Nice bandwagoning, faggot

If you were actually angry about Blizzard you'd know this is nothing compared to the fucking 3 MONTHS between 7.2 and Tomb opening
>>
>>387220336
Angry shill on overtime! Legions exciting new gimmick is timegating and RNG to keep people on the hamster wheel. The sooner this company dies the sooner the industry can improve by several orders of a magnitude.
>>
>>387218947
7.3 isn't the raid patch, cretin
>>
Because steady flow of content requires this sorta thing instead of a splirgr every three months? The current cycle of 2-4 weeks of weekly updates after patch and then 6-9 weeks of hotfixes and mythics is the best content cycle in the games history.
>>
>>387218319
>Mac'Aree

Yes, the part of Argus where it's always high noon. Fucking blizznigs.
>>
>>387220706
there's been a dumb npc whose name references Mac'Aree forever nigga
>>
I dislike gating period, but at least 3 weeks is not nearly as bad as all the ones before it. Nighthold had like 7 weeks with the dumb illidan soul collecting and the new part of the suramar story a week. Broken shore was like 7 weeks too with 1 quest a week.

3 weeks to unlock 3 full zones ain't too bad.
>>
>>387221081
The Ilidan soul questline doesn't even lead to any content pretty sure
other than some soul collecting next to ToV Helya which was 1min of text
>>
>>387218319
The Suramar quests leading up to Nighthold took 2 months.
The shitty excuse for a Broken Shore questline took 3 months.

3 Weeks is nothing compared to that.
>>
>>387220960
That's just as bad. If it's some random nigger in Dalaran or something sure, but if he's relevant enough to be spoken to or hand out quests, it's a lost cause.
>>
>>387221387
he's in draenei starting zone I'm pretty sure
<something>, of Mac'Aree
my only point is the name of Mac'Aree has been around longer than the character McCree
>>
>>387221387
Mac'aree has been part of the lore since like TBC you turnip
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 625x697px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 625x697px
I'll see what the playerbase says when it launches. If the gating is awfull, I'll just wait 3 weeks before going to Argus.
>>
https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/32621-patch-73-hakmud-of-argus-is-finally-home/
Small things like this are actually pretty neat
>>
>>387221821
the gating is all listed there, make up your own mind
>>
Oh, raid isn't in the 7,3
3 weeks just for the dungeon
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.