[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else excited for Dynasty Warriors 9? "The title

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: dw9.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dw9.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
Anybody else excited for Dynasty Warriors 9?

"The title will revamp the gameplay of the series with the introduction of the open world system. A traversable map of China will be implemented which can be freely roam by the players on foot, horseback or boat, though the game will focus on livable environments such as cities and towns as well as places where large battles take place. The characters' moveset combinations are also planned to be revised."

Also, general Dynasty Warriors thread pl0x. Do not pursue!
>>
>>387215687
While I don't mind a revamp of the series since I think 8 is the most perfect formula for the series and I don't think it could really get any better, the open world meme hasn't really turned out well for many games except maybe Witcher 3.

Who knows, maybe they'll make it fucking fantastic, but I'm still skeptical because Koei shits out way, way too many games and this one seems like it'll come out too fast too
>>
>>387215916

I think it will make you ejaculate.
>>
>>387215939
I mean they also made Dynasty Warriors 6 so who's to say, they can strike out too
>>
>>387215968

When do you think they'll release it?
>>
>>387216083
2018 for sure. They shit out these games all the god damn time.
>>
What's the best musou to start with for someone new to the genre?
>>
>>387216791
Just get DW8, it's not a complex genre, you mostly press square with the occasional triangle or even circle press if you're an advanced player.
>>
>>387215916
>>387216432
To be fair to them they've at least taken a 3/4 year gap for this game.

At the very least they've given themselves some time to create a semi-competent game they don't really need to change the gameplay so most of the work should probably just go into making the open world not an empty ugly mess.

though being Koei it's guaranteed to look like a PS3 game.
>>
>>387216791
sengoku basara
>>
>>387215687
>The title will revamp the gameplay of the series with the introduction of the open world system
Except this literally changes nothing. The combat is still the same clunky button masher without any depth. I like it for what it is but seriously, I expected something more from first current gen DW.
>>
>>387215687
Does Dynasty Warriors have any good memes?
>>
CLONES
>>
>>387215687
Seems cool.

Complete RotTK RPG when? Hell, it doesn't even have to be three kingdoms as long as it lets me unite medieval china.
>>
>>387220192
I can't believe we're returning to the age of clones after they tried so hard to give everyone their own weapon in 8 again.
>>
how do you play these types of games? I don't see the appeal.

Like you are some badass that destroys armies of people all at once? That sounds fun for about 2 hours and then I'd be bored shitless.

Where is the challenge in these games? Is it all time trial based challenges are what? Is this shit actually difficult? I am not hating on the genre, I just don't see the appeal.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.