[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I killed this merchant and she dropped a good ring, will I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Dark-Souls-2-Merchants.png (140KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Souls-2-Merchants.png
140KB, 640x360px
I killed this merchant and she dropped a good ring, will I have to pay 4000 souls every time I need to buy stuff now?

Did I fuck myself over?
>>
>>387214908
>killing npcs

Moshi moshi, baito desu.
>>
>>387214968
>Game lets you kill NPCs
>Not at some point killing them
you are the bait friend
>>
>>387214908
The only useful thing she sells is healing items.
But yeah, you must be pretty stupid if you kill NPCs that early in the game. You should do that just before transitioning to NG+.
>>
>>387215073
Should I start over then? There won't be any other merchants the entire game?
>>
>>387215067
you kill them before going in NG+, not during your first playthrough

>>387214908
she hands you that ring it you spend 10k souls with her
>>
>>387215154
Oh. Fuck.
>>
u dun goof'd
>>
>>387215127
There will be other merchants, but they have different stock obviously.
I'd say just start over, since you're in the very first area of the game. It takes like ten minutes to get there.
>>
Do you murder people in rl because, "lol therez more people"?
>>
>>387215395
>Role-Playing Game
>Criticizes someone for making a decision they wouldn't make IRL
how was junior college
>>
>>387215067
>letting bloodlust and greed get into your dark soul

you're the one who let the master baiter fill your hole with the gooey sticky substance called sin
>>
>>387215508
Obviously not very well thought out decisions you silly child.
Sure you can kill other people in a game if you're roleplaying an edgy murderer. But now you have to live with your decision, and lose the benifit a merchant wiyk bring you in a fucking apocalyptic world.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.