[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So El Shaddai gets a sequel in Japan next week, only in term

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 71jjxzck8UL._SL1000_.jpg (193KB, 789x1000px) Image search: [Google]
71jjxzck8UL._SL1000_.jpg
193KB, 789x1000px
So El Shaddai gets a sequel in Japan next week, only in terms of actual gameplay, it's nothing like the first one. Instead, it's a straight down the line SMT clone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUIR3Vtpc0w
>>
Why did the design go from magnificent Da Vinci homolust to litteral gay shit aimed at fujoshit ?
>>
>>387214840

This is what I'd like to know too.
>>
File: Otter.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Otter.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>387214840
>El Shaddai sequel
Aw Yiss
>Those design
Aw Në

Monkey paw does it again. Just end me already.
>>
>>387214726
I bought El Shaddai and still haven't played it. I might go back and play it if this game is brought to the US and isn't a flaming pile of garbage.
>>
>SMT invented dungeon crawlers
Kill yourself my man.
>>
File: 1502198289369.jpg (52KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1502198289369.jpg
52KB, 500x667px
>>387214726
Makes you appreciate how good Kaneko's designs actually were. Still, I'll probably get this even if the change in direction is pretty disappointing.

Also, is that Kaz Kiryu's VA voicing the Cthulhu-looking fucker at 0:42?
>>
>>387214726
What, is there a ravenous El-Shaddai fanbase that this publisher is trying to tap for cash? I see no reason to trot this out as a sequel.
>>
>>387214726
>in terms of actual gameplay, it's nothing like the first one.
Yay
>>
>>387215440
Partially this. I'm all up for a sequel, but what's the point if there's nothing in there that made the original so good to play.
>>
>>387214726
>Occult magazine writer Hayato Ibuki was chasing the story of the suicide a person who jumped in front of a train in Shinjuku Station. In the middle of his pursuit, he falls onto the platform as if he was pushed by a mysterious black shadow. A mysterious, beautiful woman named Barcia (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro) saves him by the skin of his teeth, and hands him a suitcase. It was a Pandora’s Box that should not have been be opened. Inside was the “Demon Gun Gangour,” a tool that can capture and enslave demons and fallen angels. Using this ability, Hayato successfully took on his own demon subordinates. Together with a woman named Rua (voiced by Rikako Yamaguchi), who calls herself an angel, Hayato will pursue the mysteries that occur in various places and find the beautiful woman who gave him the suitcase.

Funny. Are magazines about the supernatural and occult actually much of a thing in Japan? They seem to pop up quite a bit in JRPGs.
>>
>>387215440
Thats what I'm thinking
I know the "don't worry, everythings fine" thing is/was a big meme in japanland, but did the game even sell well over there?
>>
>>387214726
>El Shaddai getting a sequel

i'm really starting to think we're in a doomed timeline, shit's getting way too uncanny.
>>
>The Book of Enoch makes way for demons invading modern-day Tokyo

Just like one of my Japanese animes!
>>
Oh boy, another bland Wizardry clone by the masters of uninspired cloning at Japan.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.