[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought a PS2 and I'm looking to get more games for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Just bought a PS2 and I'm looking to get more games for it. I got Ape Escape 3 with the console and it's actually really fun but of course I want more. Post your favorites.
>>
persona 3 fes and 4
>>
Ace Combat series
DBZ Budokai and Tenkaichi series if you're into that
Yakuza
Katamari Damacy
>>
>>387213124
Never played the Persona games. Is 3 a good place to start...?

>>387213240
I enjoyed a few other Dragon Ball games and I hear Budokai is one of the best? What do you say anon? I'll look into those other ones. Thanks.
>>
You have to play ffx.
Red Faction
Genji: Dawn of the Samurai, there might be two. Though the other might be Japanese.
Onimusha 3 is my favorite but the others are more than alright.
Dragon Quest VIII
If you are so inclined do give Street Fighter 3: 3rd strike on the Anniversary Collection a try and then give the xbox 360 one a whirl and note how much better the ps2 one is. In case those games make you want to play further into the series demographic and you find yourself hating the experience in the latter.
>>
>>387212309
The ghost in the shell game is interesting if you’re into that. Also armored core and primal are alright too
>>
>>387213530
Yeah, 1 and 2 might as well be from a different series, and they aren't at all relevant to the story
also play mgs3
>>
>>387213549
Oh and since you can play ps1 games on the ps2, any ps1 game, you should give Saga Frontier 1 & 2, Star Ocean 2 and ffvii & viii a try.
Thousand Arms. The game is a kind of lame side view thing, isn't terrible but is better than decent, it's just that it was one of my first ps1 rpgs and is burned into my soul as thus.
>>
File: 24359693_p0.jpg (2MB, 1500x1700px) Image search: [Google]
24359693_p0.jpg
2MB, 1500x1700px
The onimusha games are fun
>>
>>387213530
People usually say Budokai 3 is the best.

Budokai 1 is good and dirt cheap
2 is annoying as hell and has a weird boardgame style single-player, but it's perfectly playable.
3 has the most characters and fleshed-out story mode.
Haven't played Infinite World but I hear it's similar to Budokai 3
>>
File: srf.jpg (22KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
srf.jpg
22KB, 640x640px
>>387213549
>>387213837
>>387213549
>>387213837
That's a lot of recommendations. Shit, thanks anon. I'm looking all these up. If you can't tell, I missed out quite a bit during the ps2's lifespan. Glad I can get a lot of these dirt cheap now.
>>
>>387213932
3 seems the best to me for sure. May not be the cheapest but I do want more characters and the fleshed-out story sounds nice.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.