[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright, /v/, what would your perfect game be? heres mine: >high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1502748980935.jpg (94KB, 604x539px) Image search: [Google]
1502748980935.jpg
94KB, 604x539px
alright, /v/, what would your perfect game be?
heres mine:
>high mobility rollerskates game.
>all about fast,JSR movement.
>weapons are a love child between ratchet and clank and the later saints row games.
>goal is to blow shit up in the most spectacular fashions possible.
>map is fucking huge cyber-spaceport-city, absolutely massive and packed to the gills with fun shit to find, collect, and destroy.
>every weapon is viable and cathartic to use, and every one feels punchy and destructive.
>map is fully destructable and reacts properly to all the firepower your flinging around.
>super in depth character customization.
>customizeable hideout.
>can customize with collectables, mostly in the form of plushies hidden around the city and shiny trophies that represent achievements and accomplishments.
>some achievements are super hard to get, requiring genuine skill to earn.
>hundreds of hours of replayability, and loads of things to do on the path to 100% completion.
>music is a super funky mess of different styles, but still sounds great at all times
i basically want open world jsr with level destruction and rocket launchers.
>>
>>387209309
Fuck that sounds cool. A possible title is 'Chaos in Motion'
>>
>>387209309

>Solo survival game
>Map is large and loot doesn't respawn
>Simple and intuitive crafting system that also slowly builds up your power
>Main focus of the game is building up a defensible position
>Map has plenty of variety in buildings and locations to fortify, anywhere can be chosen
>Base building isn't just tacked on, its the focus
>Adding traps, pitfalls. walls, noisemakers anything you can think of to make yourself more secure
>Alternatively a stealthy base in an out of the way location could work too
>Or even multiple backup bases with your supplies spread across a wide area. Your choice.
>Building supplies as well as food, water and ammunition all need to be looted as well
>Your base can be attacked while you're gone and you get no warning. Hope its secure or you'll come back to nothing.
>Enemies can be anything from violent animals to people (NPCs, fuck PvP)
>Difficulty of attacks can vary, but slowly ramps up
>Thinking of a post-apocalyptic theme, but it could work with other genres
>Objective is simply to survive, possibly with a secret objective depending on the theme/genre

I know its similar to a bunch of early access shovelware, but nothing really comes close to what I want.
>>
>>387209873
that sounds like itd be really fun.
one of the things that always bothered me with minecraft was how you could spend ages building secret bases and devious traps and then a 12 year old could just mine through the wall. doing all that in a situation where it matters with a good progression system would be the apex of the survival/crafting genre.
>>
>>387210036

I know what you mean. I once spent weeks building a base with a dual layer wall, with lava between them as a defence. I thought I was so clever but when I was eventually found they just mined under the wall.
>>
>>387210342
when i first started playing i spent liek a week with a redstone tutorial sheet building a tumbler lock for my base door. i felt really cool, since noone would ever get the combination.
they just broke the door.
a game where that could work would be top tier.
>>
File: tumblr_n92fqdab0D1ttxnrmo1_500h.jpg (325KB, 2560x470px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n92fqdab0D1ttxnrmo1_500h.jpg
325KB, 2560x470px
>MMO with massive open-ish world, multiple zones but they are all huge and have a bunch of shit inside of em.
>Solo exploration and combat is relatively feasible but will challenge you enough that its not a snooze fest.
>Big focus on exploration of every nook and cranny for stuff like what GW2 tends to atleast attempt.
>Group content requires basic co-ordination and planning for everything. Not just hop in and faceroll to the end as long as your group is semi-competent and knows the mechanics. Party setup will always need to be taken into account to how you will take on the challenge.
>large list of classes with subclasses. If you can think of a playstyle its probably covered.
>Unique gear all having some kind of special attribute that keeps it from being not completely invalidated by the new hotness patch or expansion.
>Good storylines and writing including lore and all that jazz.
>Crafting and gathering have a purpose outside of just making gear and consumables like improving the world around you. Not full minecraft sandbox because people would fuck around but being able to improve cities and locations in specific ways that require a large group effort.
>One of the main goals involves the exploration of a giant dungeon with many unique encounters and its own ecosystem going on. Think Dungeon Meshis setup with Danmachis scale.

Essentially just Log Horizons Elder tale but with a few more personally preferences sprinkled in.
>>
>>387209873
This is what I hoped The Division was
>>
>>387210945
>improve cities and locations in specific ways that require a large group effort
i kind of like the idea of an mmo that functions like the wow anq'rhaj gate event but on a larger scale. every players actions help build up the army a bit better so when a scheduled battle between to groups comes up at a set date, the winner or loser is determined by which group of players put in more work.
>>
>Sengoku rance
>mount and blade gameplay
>>
>>387209309
Saints row racing. All 4 games battle it out

Fucking admit it. You would fucking play it
>>
>>387211561
your goddamn right i would.
>the brotherhood car has carlos strapped to it
on second thought, no.
>>
>>387209873
I've always really wanted a good survival game like.
>>
>>387212185
this... sent too early
>>
>>387209309
anon, i think i know exactly the kind of tone you want in a game.
this is your waifu isnt it?
>>
>>387213786
>>387209309
fuck forgot the image
>>
>>387213845
>>387213786
yes, how did you know?
>>
>>387209309
why is moot making noise to that cat?
>>
>action adventure puzzle game
>focus is on exploring and clearing dungeons
>vaguely futuristic setting, can travel between different planets, each has their own dungeons and locations
>each dungeon has the depth and length of an average zelda dungeon, although some may be longer or shorter
>planets are open world, and towns to refill are few and far between because you're out in a wasteland looking for temples and shit
>towns also sell gear needed to find and clear temples or to make it easier, shit like grappling hooks, tracking devices, lens of truth type items for finding traps, as well as stuff to improve your character such as armor and new weapons
>some RPG elements, can level up practical things such as health and inventory capacity, but also things like climbing, allowing you to hang from ledges longer and climb higher
>because of the ability to build your character in certain ways, there are many different ways to clear a single dungeon (think if you built your character as a nimble climber, then you could climb around a wall, but if you had a stronger more observant character, you could see the wall was weak and bust right through it)
>dungeons aren't automatically marked on your map, have to locate them in the world
>dungeons can be right out in the open or hidden, finding them via clues and player logic is important
>enemies range from bandits to alien creatures to other hostile explorers
>some dungeons are extremely large super dungeons, requiring multiple trips to towns and different gadgets and equipment to clear

would be extremely difficult to make but i can dream
>>
>>387209309
>Oral sex game
>male- and female-oriented peripherals made of lifelike materials
>Male peripheral begins soft and gets hard with progress
>Female peripheral swells and gets warm

>child xpack w/ peripheral
>>
File: 1423987278158.png (435KB, 368x471px) Image search: [Google]
1423987278158.png
435KB, 368x471px
One where I can play as a traveling anything - merchant, swordsman, wizard and just do different quests and see different places and things. I'm not a hero, not a chosen one, not involved in some huge plot, just a wanderer that leaves a trail in the world.
>>
File: 1500965997835.png (9KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
1500965997835.png
9KB, 300x310px
>3d platforming mascot game
>set in a large disneyland-like themepark
>MC character has springs for it's arms and legs, and is based off animatronics
>combat focuses on beat'em up
>Super Mario 64 movement with even more mobility
>heavily focuses on physics, and is all about being quick to able navigate the level efficiently
>features areas where you need to use the arms, similar to grapple hook and spider man and vine mechanics.
>story revolves around a jealous rival businessman with an appearance similar to dr eggman, hacking the whole themepark to make it unpopular, to make his themepark more popular
>MC notices this, and travels all around themepark during the night, completing all the sections of the themepark to reach the center landmark where the final boss is located. During the process, he gains new animatronic friends, giving him clues to defeat the final boss
>Final boss is an epic battle set high in the sky
>ending is the themepark finally unhacked and restored to it's former glory, with MC celebrating with his friends and bosses in a parade
>the boss is last seen in a dumpster, filled with shitty buffet leftovers
>>
>>387216810
i like it. sounds like something from the playstation golden age.
>>
>>387209309
Einhander with Ace Combat gameplay
>>
>>387209873
>For every piece you add to your fortress, your attention rate of the roaming enemies goes up and the attacks get more frequent and powerfull
>>
>>387209873
>>387218109
Sounds like 7 Days to Die desu
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.