[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's ready for patch 1.7 tomorrow? >Global events a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

Who's ready for patch 1.7 tomorrow?
>Global events and commendations for new rewards and cosmetics like masks and patches
>Classified gear sets with new 5 and 6-piece gear set bonuses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO8IfR3UChM
>>
2,000 people in the steam player base

doesn't seem so
>>
>>387202198
I play through Uplay itself.
>>
>>387200884
Did they make it like an actual Tom Clancy game yet? No magic armor that magically protects exposed fucking body parts or autists wearing hoodies with baseball bats able to walk off multiple mags emptied into them but you fucking collapse after one swing?
>>
>>387203547

Imagine if it actually was some regular third person shooter

Id actually enjoy it alot more
>>
>>387200884
Im excited but be honest with yourself and admit that this patch is not enough. The game needs a fucking full on revival. We need:
>New areas or at least open up the skyrscrapers
>Need a proper MP arena thats NOT infested with NPCs
>Contamination events need an overhaul (introduce a new fucking filter level already)
>Need more dungeon/raids like underground
>Matter of fact underground and survival need a revival
>New level cap for the normal PVE outside of the DZ

and last but not least

MORE. FUCKING. STORY.

Its either do all of this or just fucking make Division 2 set in DC or Philly.
>>
>>387203596
I'd imagine Tom Clancy is quietly rolling in his grave knowing this piece of shit has his name stapled onto it for shits and giggles yet follows none of the rules that made Tom Clancy games fun, mainly the fucking realism.
>>
>>387200884
The only memorable thing from the time I played this game was fucking around with other people during the lineup simulator part of the game.
>>
>>387203757
If they continue the story there's absolutely no reason to not have zombies or creating monstrous mutations since the virus press can create limitless possibilities.
>>
>>387200884
wtf? why would they spen dmoney on this

nobody is going to go bck and play this or buy this new......
>>
>>387204084
Id be happy if they just opened up the sky scrapers and possibly staten island.
>>
>>387203757
>New areas or at least open up the skyrscrapers
As someone new to the game, it's actually surprising how many of the buildings and subways you can enter and rifle through and climb on top of.
>>
>>387200884
REMOVE NPCS FROM LAST STAND

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>387204296
And I completely agree but at this moment its mainly apartment buildings and lobbies of bigger building. Like, I would want to be able to check out the entire Empire State building.
>>
>classified gear rolls stats that are basically gear score 300
>only set items
I liked having the choice to run high end/exotics with skulls gloves but that doesn't seem to be an option now, just ninjabike if you're going split sets.
>>
>>387203757
>Contamination events need an overhaul (introduce a new fucking filter level already)

But having a low filter level is the challenge you idiot.
>>
People still play this? Quit before Year 1 was over. Maxed out everything and had not shit to do.
>>
>>387204661
Its mostly people getting ready for 1.7 and then 1.8.
>>
>>387204084
The enemies we already have make sense within the context of the world.
>Rioters unleashing their inner lizard and mugging everyone they see to jack their shit
>Sanitation workers who go crazy and believe the only way to save the city is to purge the disease with fire
>Escaped convicts from Rikers Island who pride themselves as cop killers
>PMC soldiers who attempt to enact their own martial law while bullying civilians
>All of them have it out for the JTF and their one-man-army federal agents
>>
Is this patch related to Ubi's plans to make a movie?
>>
>>387204084
Super smallpox does not lead to zombies.
>>
>>387204743
I think its time to retire at least the cleaners and last man battalion since in the context of the story they are pretty much done for. Rikers still make sense though.

>>387203757
1.8 will be the narrative update.
>>
Can anyone suggest a build for soloing contamination events?
>>
>>387204743
Well the only way I can see any plot thicken is that edgelord agent creates a new strain of virus that instead of outright killing the infected it begins to control the afflicted turning into a host to spread itself far, filter mask can't protect you from bites with virus mouth fluids.

>>387204865
Cutscene in the game states the Virus has "endless possibilities" to make itself spreadable and mutated. So a zombie didease spliced with other viruses doesn't seem so far fetched.
>>
>>387200884
>Who's ready for patch 1.7 tomorrow?
>>Global events and commendations for new rewards and cosmetics like masks and patches
>>Classified gear sets with new 5 and 6-piece gear set bonuses
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO8IfR3UChM
Can they patch the gameplay that makes RuneScape look riveting?
>>
>>387204872
As you level and go through the story mode, you are systematically breaking the back of every enemy faction. You're right that the Cleaners and LMB were extremely weakened when we killed their leaders (and fucked up the Cleaners' napalm operation). Even the Rikers got fucked up when you killed their leader Larae Barrett, the one who organized the breakout; it's implied that everyone left is splintered and trying to make the most of things.
>>
I just wish survival wasnt dead anymore ;_;
>>
File: file.png (367KB, 910x525px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
367KB, 910x525px
>>387200884
This game has by far the shittiest and most unsatisfying gunplay I've seen sans Warframe.

Also what the FUCK is up with this shit? Jesus christ, the ayys are here
>>
>>387204941
Any max toughness and stamina build will slow down the health loss. Other than that have heals equipped and personally? I think having the turret is a good idea. But then you may want bump up electronics a little bit.
>>
File: BAD FORM.jpg (134KB, 1232x504px) Image search: [Google]
BAD FORM.jpg
134KB, 1232x504px
100k damage for head shots.......

well that just made me save 20$, fuck that game
fucking bullet sponges
>>
>>387205040
> "endless possibilities"
In a non-fictional sense. As in upping the lethality of the virus.

>>387205228
Dont use matchmaking. Or do a solo run you pussy.

>>387205213
I love the story but this is a bullshit end. The game needs continuation like any MMO.
>>
>>387205354
>>387205323
What's the point in even using Tom Clancy as a title if it play's nothing like his fucking games? Wish he was still here to axe this bullshit mmo garbage. magic mod armor, bullet sponges and fucking niggers holding pistols nigger style being deadeye's he'd have the faggots jobs who came up with that shit.
>>
>>387205520
The post-story is basically cleaning up the scraps and braving THE DARK ZONE.
>>
>>387203596
>>387203778
>>387204145
>>387204661
>>387205323
NO FUN ALLOWED crew arrived
>>
>>387205714
>braving THE DARK ZONE.

Almost everyone has. By the way heres an idea:

>Normalise DZ01 and DZ02 or classify them as cleared.

>Give the DZ a narrative element in 1.8
>>
I mean, "Diablo as a third-person cover shooter" has a certain appeal to it. Plus, it's the only other game in the genre next to Destiny (Borderlands doesn't count as it's a much more focused single-player experience) until Anthem arrives next year.
>>
>>387205745
>Defending ubishit
It's so fucking mediocre, man, why the fuck are you choosing this hill to die on
>>
>>387205917
>Normalise DZ01 and DZ02 or classify them as cleared.

Where would new players go?
>>
>>387206009
Where in the post did I defend ubishit? Also is it crime to like grinding games now? Also, Massive fixed the game heaps and still supports it. Hell they're hiring more people just for it.
>>
>>387206005
But Diablo is fun, playable and not bullshit. Division is none of that, even with the "damage fixed across the board" It's still fucking frustraiting.
>>
>>387206018
DZ03?
>>
>>387205339
Not this guy but just to add, get immunizer with support station.
>>
File: the-division-dark-zone-place.jpg (422KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the-division-dark-zone-place.jpg
422KB, 1920x1080px
>>387205917
But the Dark Zone was hyped up for the entire game as this ultra-plagued no man's land where true anarchy reigns, where it's nothing but the worst of the worst of Manhattan holed up in one place along with any rogue Agents who decide they don't wanna play by the rules anymore. And yet it's where mountains of tech and armaments were left behind when the JTF abandoned ship and left. That's how they got away with creating an open PVP zone in a narrative like this: because there are no rules in the Dark Zone.
>>
>>387206706
What I was trying to say is that Im fine with the DZ being the way it is. BUT! It is a vast area and really they could use any DZ zone for narrative content.
>>
File: 1343188998027.png (11KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1343188998027.png
11KB, 126x126px
>>387206905
>Placing story in an open PVP zone
That's just begging for trouble.
>>
>>387206964
As I said they could use just one DZ zone and that would be fine. Hell I'll make it better. How about timed story events?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.