[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you lose karma for frying these pieces of shit when they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: BoS_logo.png (239KB, 1100x1330px) Image search: [Google]
BoS_logo.png
239KB, 1100x1330px
Why do you lose karma for frying these pieces of shit when they try to arrest you after accepting their fucking request to look at ED-E?
>>
Because genocide in response to brief imprisonment is overreacting.

Also the organization itself is divided, and primarily acting in defensive response to having most of their group killed.

So they're just pricks, not inherently evil. IIRC you can still blow up their base, essentially destroying their organization, and still let them evacuate, without karma penalty.
>>
>>387201330
But I don't get how I'm the bad guy when they make a forced request I won't comply with. Courier takes absolutely no shit from anyone, not from the Khans, not from the Boomers and not from the fucking Brotherhood. If anything they'd be advanced raiders from my perspective asking for my shit and slapping a bomb collar on my neck, so how do I lose Karma from wiping them out due to their own hubris and provoking a known killer?
>>
Because the karma system is totally arbitrary and is comically simplistic, especially in Fallout 3. At least Fallout 4, as bad it was, did not feature a karma system.
>>
>>387201556
You lose karma for killing an entire group you don't have to kill.

You aren't the bad guy until you resort to genocide for every difficult interaction. You could quite easily just fuck off after they release you and let the organization collapse on its own based on their flawed outlook.

You could also simply kill the leadership responsible for such an extreme and xenophobic response. It isn't like Lorenzo is the person who collars you.
>>
>>387200814
Because NV has shit writing.
>>
File: 1502748687233.png (755KB, 922x522px) Image search: [Google]
1502748687233.png
755KB, 922x522px
>>387200814

>put down genocidal ghouls that lied to you and other humans before massacring them
>[KARMA LOST]
>>
>>387201780
But they brought the Couriers wrath upon themselves the moment they started barking demands at me waving guns at my face, no fucking way will I let it go to a group that wronged me, I'd rather be the one to destroy them with a rightful culling than be some soppy bitch running away and "waiting". So what made the fucking Brotherhood so special that you lose Karma for butchering them but not the Khans?
>>
>>387201957
Around GHOULS, don't be a FOOL
>>
>>387204063
AYO WE NEED MO CAPS FO' DEM BROADCASTS!
>>
Was Karma even relevant in NV?
>>
>>387204257
Not really. It affected the ending slides though.

Reputation is more important, but it wasn't implemented very well.
>>
>>387204257
Karma was there for your companions, if you were being an asshole goodie two shoed companions like Cass, Boone or Arcade would bitch at you and tell you to stop being an asshole so much, they bitch 3 or 4 times they leave.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.