[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any reason why sales haven't substantially slowed down in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 8s33ngpg4dyy.jpg (101KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
8s33ngpg4dyy.jpg
101KB, 2208x1242px
Any reason why sales haven't substantially slowed down in the past four years? PS4 is about to surpass the 3DS worldwide.
>>
Decent amount of exclusives, lots of indies, decent ports, good japanese and western support, and poor marketing on the side of Microsoft products.

As we've seen in the past, it's mainly a competition between Sony and Microsoft. Nintendo is doing their own shit which past fans will continue to be loyal while new ones will be dragged in by the occasional fantastic exclusive. Similarly, the PC is always the best choice and is a great system for people willing to put the effort into getting parts and shit. With the Xbone still suffering from poor initial marketing as well as a lack of big exclusives (many of which have been canceled), PS4 doesn't have to do much to be successful.
>>
>>387184843
Console sales normally increase in sales over time for about four years before they start to decrease. It's nothing unusual.
>>
>>387184843
It has games.
>>
It's the dudebro and weeb system rolled into one. Has cod exclusivity and good number of exclusives.
>>
>>387184843
i can't believe manly tears will finally be able to enjoy bloodborne
>>
>>387184843
It gets at least one good game(whether multiplat or exclusive) per month which drives people to keep buying them
>>
>>387185342
>Decent amount of exclusives, lots of indies, decent ports, good japanese and western support
But it doesn't have any of these.
>>
A PS4 scaled perfectly for the size of its library.
>>
>>387185459
Damn does he even still exist?
>>
>>387185459
wew
>>
>>387185608
How do you figure? Even if you don't like them, it does have a decent amount of exclusives, plenty of support from both western and eastern developers, a shit ton of indie games on the marketplace, and generally okay ports of games (unless you're comparing it to the PC, to which then any port is going to be lesser).

I'm not sure what you're talking about anon. You don't have to like the PS4, but it does have a sizable library and has been getting some decent games like Yakuza 0, Persona 5, and more.
>>
>>387184843

Microsoft and Nintendo's consoles completely failed for a good 3 years. The PS4 got people from both sides. But now the Switch is doing decently so the bleeding from Nintendo will stop. Microsoft has doubled down on its stupidity so Sony will dominate the 'mature' market.
>>
File: SEETHING.png (197KB, 414x456px) Image search: [Google]
SEETHING.png
197KB, 414x456px
>>387185616
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.