[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tekken 7 is a great game. But you know what is strange. Despite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Tekken 7 is a great game.

But you know what is strange.
Despite it being great i just dont feel like plying it as much after its 2 months after release.
And it seams like i am not the only one Right now the game only has 2X as many active players as SFV a game that's almost 2 years old now and it has cross play.
This makes me think in a year the Tekken 7 community will be small.

I think the biggest issues the game has is the fact its basically just a Rehash of the previous games whit updated graphics.
Like i am just playing the same game i played for years.

Compare this to SFV a game that i agree has its flaws but at lest it feels like an acualy new fighting game and not just SFIV whit updated graphics.
Not to motion it constantly adds new characters and even returning ones feel different from previous iterations of the same character.
And if the rumors are true Super SFV is coming out as a free update and promises to fix many of SFV flaws.

Meanwhile i guarantee that any major changes in Tekken 7 will only be added in Tekken 8.
>>
>>387175534
go learn king's or nina's link throws
>>
I completely agree with you OP.
I love Tekken to death but after getting my main to Tekken God Prime offline and stagnating in silver ranks online. I just don't even feel like playing anymore.
I mean, every once and a while when my friend comes over we go a couple rounds but that's about it. Kinda makes me sad. Hopefully a legacy character might actually make me want to get back into the game. If Harada isn't a fucking hack, that is.
>>
>>387175534
>fix many of sfv's flaws

I'll believe it when I see it. Capcom is so fucking incompetent these days I don't think there's anyone left there who has the knowledge and experience left to save that turd.
>>
>>387176005
I already know them.
Or at lest i know one on Nina and 3 on king.

They are useless in higher level play.
At best they are slightly more powerful throw and only fi your opponent doesn't figure out which one it is in the first animation.
>>
>>387175534
>complain about tekken 7 being a rehash
>anticipates super sfv
Nice falseflagging, OP, though you're partially right
>>
>>387176356
New SF revisions at least add new or returning characters (That play differently from previous games) and often even add some new mechanics.
Most of the new characters in Tekken 7 are just remixes of older ones. Maybe 4 are acualy truly new.
>>
SFv literally only need a netcode fix to be great, and afaik they are already working on it with namco, every ogher complaint is just subjective stuff that most that don't even play the game likes to parrot

Of course it would be nice if they added new mechanics as well
>>
File: image.jpg (203KB, 736x1049px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 736x1049px
>>387175534
Cool story OP on your way out, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. Bai.
>>
it still 2k players you fucking faggot
>>
>>387175534
Someone shut this stoner up.

But thanks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.