[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /v/, I'm a representative from ubisoft. We have heard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: ubisoft.png (26KB, 350x322px) Image search: [Google]
ubisoft.png
26KB, 350x322px
Hello /v/, I'm a representative from ubisoft.

We have heard that you have a problem with us previewing games at E3 with more detailed graphics than the release version.

We often go through a lot of trouble to make those trailers you enjoyed so much, so why would you be upset when the retail game looks different. We just wanted to make it look good, we could have not polished the trailers, but we paid extra to make that happen for you.

Why does this upset you and what could we do to make you happier in the future?
>>
File: are you tasting it now mr krabs.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
are you tasting it now mr krabs.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
more of this pls
>>
File: a14.jpg (23KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
a14.jpg
23KB, 394x458px
I also have information on Watch Dogs 3 if anyone is interested.

And don't worry, we are going to announce it with a very beautiful trailer, its going to look like graphics only capable on consoles a generation above the current ones :D
>>
>>387174297
What could make me happy in the future is that you stopped making crappy multiplayer only games that are dead on arrival and uninspired open world shits filled with collectables and copy pasted quests for braindead people
>>
File: 1502414757139.jpg (170KB, 1280x996px) Image search: [Google]
1502414757139.jpg
170KB, 1280x996px
>>387174297

Downgrades happen all the time. It's a very basic truth. The issue with Ubisoft downgrades is they are always extremely drastic.

Look at Watch Dogs. Look at Rainbow Six Siege. Those games look NOTHING like what they did at E3.

The big issue is when Ubisoft uses this footage almost clear up to the release of the game, only for players to find out the day of, or just a few days prior that the game was dramatically changed.

>implying you actually work for ubisoft
>>
>>387174297
>ubisoft employee on 4chan
>doesn't use proper grammar like an actual, professional employee would
lord jesus
>>
>>387174850
My Grammar is mostly fine.

You need your head examined, sir.
>>
>insecure trip

Kek
>>
>>387175254
It doesn't matter, if people react to this thread negatively or someone uses my trip, I'll just say I wasn't a representative from ubisoft.

This is a good way to attain marketing information without any consequences.
>>
>>387174297
>spending money on things that the consumer will not get in the final product
It is a deceptive and pointless act done solely in the name of maximizing profit.
>>
Buff IQ
>>
>>387174297
We need more gay, black, women and gay black women representation. I know I can trust you you Ubi!
>>
>>387175576

She's been buffed like 4 times. What else can they do to make her better without just making her OP?
>>
>>387175656
We aren't in a rush to shove gays in games, but there will be plenty of ethnic minorities from now on.
>>
>>387174559
So that means the "full" version is coming to the next gen?
>>
>>387175535
Did you enjoy watching the original watch dogs trailer?

Did you?

I rest my case. We should be charging you people extra for making those trailers, They're not free and they're not easy to do.
>>
Rayman 4 when
>>
Make your games easier, put more ubisoft towers, add more people of color, and charge an extra 20 dollars for no reason. Trust me this will work.
>>
>>387174297
Can you tell the for honor devs to fix their shitty garbage pile of a game
>>
When is the Rayman Legends sequel
>>
Which Just Dance musical segment convinced your company that the new logo was a good idea?
>>
>>387175428
well my dads your boss and he says youre doing a shit job and that you should pack your bags when you get back.

>this is a good way to attain marketing information without any consequences

that is entirely wrong. if you lurked threads that throw shit on ubi youd understand the gripes people have with (((your business model))). but thats if you actually were a ubisoft employee. stupid roleplay faggot shitter
>>
>>387174716

Does anyone actually play anything that ubisoft makes? I got lent a copy of assassins creed back when everyone was losing their shit about it and found it boring, last game I've ever played from them.
>>
Will AC Origins be good?
>>
Welp, I think I'm done here.

I was never a real ubisoft employee.

But we could deny this thread even if I didn't say this. Whatever. Seeya
>>
>>387174850

>ubisoft employee on 4chan
There was an actual For Honor dev in /fhg/ showing off his Ubisoft Employee exclusive ornament to prove it.
>>
>>387174297
Well, I could say here everything that is wrong with Ubisoft and its policies and how it has been one the biggest negative forces in the video game world, along with EA and Activision.

But if you are smart enough instead of refuting me on an anonymous image board you may learn a thing or two, in the end I would be helping you.

I hate Ubisoft so much that I choose silence, I will wait until the company finally crashes and goes bankrupt and you are out of your job.

Fuck you.
>>
>>387176661
Will there be another Rayman game?
>>
>>387176274
We wanted the 666 to be a little more obvious
>>
>>387176796
If anything they are running their own franchises into the ground and even that is a matter of opinion. EA is taking previously existing, beloved franchises and rapes them into obscurity. There is no contest, EA is hella worse.
>>
>>387174297
try less obvious bait next time anon
>>
>>387174297
When are you going to fix for honor, nerf the centurion spam attacks, nerf peacekeeper, nerf orochi, buff lawbringer, bring back stat bars, bring more modes and BRING DEDICATED SERVERS into the game?
>>
The trailers are all great, and the ubisoft e3 usually has a ton of hype and is a good time. The issue is always the games. I watch ubi e3 every year, but I Will never purchase any of the games despite neat ideas and hype, because all the budget is clearly poured into marketing and not development.
>>
>>387174850
official UBI kikebook page was toddposting
they prob come here once in a while
>>
>>387174559
WD1 is actually a decent game with an excellent multiplayer mode, if you can get past the graphics not being spectacular.

Shame the sequel is such an abortion.
>>
holy fuck that's a shitty logo
>>
>>387175873
hello representative from ubisoft, you should make your next game feature a genderqueer transexual muslim
>>
the CEO of your company said that they will be announcing more switch games. Can you give us a little preview?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.