[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why couldn't we have our house be in this place? The quests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: legend-zelda-tarrey-town.png (1MB, 1147x643px) Image search: [Google]
legend-zelda-tarrey-town.png
1MB, 1147x643px
Why couldn't we have our house be in this place?
The quests are kinda connected, and it would seem way more convenient and logic that we stay in the town we helped to build and right next to a shrine and vendors.
>>
>>387160367
the house you buy in hateno is literally Link's old house before the calamity
>>
>>387160534
nice proof fag
>>
>>387160534
i see, well maybe we should have expanded hateno around it then, it's kinda sad that we get a house but nothing of real interest around it.

Wouldn't it be better to do the quest to grab all those vendors and put them near it, so it would actually work as a major hub for you?
>>
>>387160367
Rushed and unfinished game
>>
>>387160808
>it's kinda sad that we get a house but nothing of real interest around it.
it's supposed to be your home. A place to chill and store your fancy extra gear. And there's a shop just a rock's throw distance away from your front door, what else do you need?

I do admit though that a house at Tarrey would've been neat, but then again you got free sleeping place in it and a cluster of shops.

>>387161481
on the contrary.
>>
>help a guy build a town
>doesn't even think to build you a house in it

Sounds like American unfairness
>>
File: OOOO.jpg (12KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
OOOO.jpg
12KB, 512x384px
>>387160367
How are you even supposed to play this game? I tried 2 times but i always end up feeling ''lost'' or not sure what to do.
>>
>>387162538
By not being fucking retarded
>>
>>387162538
Just go explore. If you positively need a goal, just follow the main quest markers. The best part about the game is getting lost.
>>
>>387162538
>where is my compass with objective markers?!?!?
>>
>>387162538
That's the point. You just run around and stumble across shit.
>>
>>387160367
I agree, the way the quest was handled was pretty redundant. Plus there was too much grinding for wood and the final reward was trash. A fucking diamond, really? By the time you finish the quest you probably already have plenty of diamonds, have realized that the champion weapons aren't even worth the inventory space, and are stacked on rupees. At the very least give the player something unique, even if it's not very useful gameplay-wise.

Still the best sidequest in the game because it actually had effort put into it.
>>
why doesn't the house have a purpose? the weapon mounts are stupid. the only one of a kind item is the master sword and you can't even mount it to free up a weapon slot

the house is useless
>>
>>387162538
>GenZ in a nutshell
You do what (You) want, when and how (You) want, and see what happens. The crazier and more out of the box you fool around, the more memorable and challenging your ride tends to end up being.

>>387163638
I'm personally quite glad I did NOT even start any of the Ancient Beast quests before I'd explored a big chunk of the world map. I did Gerudo one first, which resulted the certain clan to pay more attention to me for the rest of the game, meaning exploring Akkala and finishing the Tarrey Town were fascinating.

>>387163796
>free resting spot
>mounting fancy stuff you don't wanna carry around / save for later SHTF use
>it's your house, dammit!
No idea why'd you ever leave Master sword out.
>>
>>387160704
its just implied. The original owner worked for the royal family as a knight and diapered 100 years ago. Bolson says all of this before you buy it
>>
>>387163970
>No idea why'd you ever leave Master sword out.
i said it in my post to free up a weapon slot. i wish it flew back to the pedestal when it broke. the master sword isn't even that good without the DLC boost

plus you have to disarm everyone in master mode so it's nice to always have 3+ open slots

i agree you should be able to live in tarrey town. your house should have been customizable to some degree. they could have done a mini animal crossing thing with the tarrey town and pushing your furniture around to look cozy
>>
>>387164087
>The original owner worked for the royal family as a knight and diapered 100 years ago
The legend of Pamperchu?
>>
>>387164335
>i said it in my post to free up a weapon slot.
Why do you need ONE more slot?
You do know the Korok seeds are just for that?

>master sword isnt' even that good without the DLC boost
60 damage against Guardians and Blights, and a bonus skill of shooting lazors, is "not that good"?
>>
>>387164491
question about the master sword: does it regain durability even without being broken, with time, or do you need it to break for it to start regaining it?
>>
File: howtoughareya.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
howtoughareya.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>387164491
they get expensive and i don't want to gather hundreds of seeds on my second playthrough. i found most of them on accident now i just go straight for the shrines

the lynels drop 107 smashers also getting to the royal guard stuff is easier than ever with the DLC. guardians are a joke at this point anyway i can parry the laser 9/10 times

master sword is EZ mode. i don't even carry fairies
>>
>>387164960
AFAIK, you need to break it.
I stopped caring about its durability already a long ago. I do mostly use it for Guardian hunting and Stasis puzzling though.
>>
>>387164087
this is entirely false. Bolson says that it's been vacant for a long time and that's it. Plus Link lived in Zora's Domain during his childhood and moved to the castle afterwards.
>>
>>387165382
Hmmm...

The Zora are effctively "Elves" in Zelda lore. So Link spent his childhood there, together with the king's daughter, that had a crush on him.

Kinda sounds like Aragorn...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.