[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my favourite game of the generation so far. I can�

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

This is my favourite game of the generation so far. I can't stop playing it. The multiplayer is ridiculously fucking fun and so far I have over 11 days played on the game (despite not being able to play it for the last four months as well).

I have never liked a Call of Duty as much as this one ever. I would have never stood up for COD in my life before this game. Unlike early CODs, this game is based on movement, not camping in a corner behind a headglitch. This game is so fucking fast, so much fucking fun and it never gets old. I'm talking strictly about the MP; I give absolutely no fucks about the SP. Inb4 it's a worse version of Blops 3 -- no it isn't, not at all. This is a faster, smoother and plain superior version of Blops 3 which feels like a clunky piece of shit mess with awful hit detection. This game has awesome feeling weapons whereas Blops 3's felt like wet farts.

I'd go so far to say that this is one of my favourite video games ever made, and I say this as a 31 year old man that has been gaming since 1990. It's a damn shame it fell to the wrath of memethink and shitters that called it 'shit' after trying it and realising that it was way too fast for them.

I think one of the main reasons IW is so good is because it has the lowest sprint out and ADS time (especially with quickdraw) in the entire series so you have a lot more freedom to move without being punished for not pre-aiming camping behind a box. I love this fucking game and it's a damn shame we're going back to camp-on-ground with WW2. IW is literally the only COD I've ever loved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PaQk3X6vVM
>>
>>387153318
I love the campaign for this game. One of my top games of last year and probably my favorite campaign in the entire franchise.
>>
>>387153318
I agree it's a good game, I'm really enjoying the campaign and just starting to appreciate the multiplayer. The zombies mode is also pretty cool, though I need to go a little deeper into understanding the card mechanics. Unfortunately I don't think this thread will go anywhere. The contrarians on /v/ have basically made discussing this franchise impossible. Have fun.
>>
OP I played the beta for this and its hot fucking garbage compared to BO3

Seriously the guns and gameplay to BO3 feels way better compared to IW which is probably the worst CoD in the series currently.
>>
>>387156501
> played the beta
> chiming in anyway like he's an expert.
>>
What the fuck is this thread? Why are people replying seriously?
>>
>>387156858
And here comes the shitposter. Kys.
>>
>>387153664
wrong thread?
>>
>>387153318
Yesterday i finally unlocked based Hoff in the first zombie map, felt good.
>>
>>387153318
The multiplayer was copypaste shit, didn't care. The campaign was surprisingly good.
>dem credits though
>>
>>387159620
Do you have to use cards to progress or do I just need to hit Gud?
>>
File: DSC_0025.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0025.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>387156858
I'm being 100% serious. Here is my physical collection. Digital collection includes Battlefield 4, Bloodborne, Carmageddon Max Damage, Duke Nukem 3D 20th Anniversary, Megaman Legacy Collection, Metal Slug 3, PT, Rayman Legends, Resident Evil 4, REmake remaster, Super Meat Boy, The Last of Us, and loads of other shit I got for PSN Plus.

Best single player game I personally played this gen hands down was Bloodborne. However the only game I keep playing every day is IW. Honestly if IW wasn't here I don't know what the fuck I'd be playing right now from current gen and having this much fun, pretty much nothing. I could play Blops 3 for about an hour a day maybe, meanwhile IW mp I can fucking play for ridiculous stretches at a time. I never get bored of this game.

Holy shit I didn't even initially buy IW for IW. I bought it for the Modern Warfare Remaster, only it turned out that the remaster was complete shit and IW was fucking amazing. I was so surprised. Btw IW is better than not only the COD4 Remaster, but also the original COD4. No fucking contest. This game is fucking amazing. Honestly this is probably the most fun I've ever had in online multiplayer since CS 1.6 back in the day. Hell this is probably even more fun than that. It's just NON STOP FUN AND THE PACE IS LIKE BEING ON CRACK.
>>
>>387160448
Anything that makes it rain money helps.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.