[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have group of guys you play video games with >girl joins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1502643300483.jpg (16KB, 260x220px) Image search: [Google]
1502643300483.jpg
16KB, 260x220px
>have group of guys you play video games with
>girl joins
>entire group becomes a circlejerk around her, everybody turns into a beta orbiter and turns on each other
>>
yeah we need this thread for the 7 millionth time
>>
>>387151851

Please post screencaps of at least 5 examples of such threads.
>>
>>387152359
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/%3Egirl%20joins/type/op/

literally the most cursory search possible now fuck off
>>
File: 6WFd0Fb.png (200KB, 1800x1578px) Image search: [Google]
6WFd0Fb.png
200KB, 1800x1578px
>>387152713

If it makes retards like you rage, it's amusing. So let these threads continue.
>>
>>387152713
I don't click your honeypot links, proof or gtfo
>>
It's completely true but neo/v/GAF doesn't play games, much less multiplayer ones, so they will white knight until the end

The only innoffesive type of girl in any group is the onee san type
>>
>>387151787
This is easily solved by everyone in the group having a girlfriend/wife already or simply not being virgins.

>>387151851
way to confirm that you spend several hours a day lurking /v/ long enough to know that this is a frequent thread, autist
>>
>>387153603
>lmao this fag lurks
could you be any more of a lib
>>
>>387153603
>This is easily solved by everyone in the group having a girlfriend/wife already or simply not being virgins.
There will always be a guy/girl that still tries to chase after people in relationships and sometimes it works
>>
File: 1260383743179.png (9KB, 269x254px) Image search: [Google]
1260383743179.png
9KB, 269x254px
>Certain channel in an MMO has a low population
>Generally people know each other there
>Girl starts attentionwhoring
>Whenever she logs in her dozens of beta orbiters start shitting up the chat
>Mention that I blocked her after she posts some dumb shit like "WAFFFFFFFLESSSSSSSSSS" or something equally dumb
>Didn't actually block her just to see her reaction
>She becomes completely obsessive over me starts bashing me and whenever I'm in an area where she is she starts telling everyone about how I blocked her
>"Tee-hee it's not my fault that guys pay me attention =^-^="
>People start white knighting for her while I laugh my ass off at how merely mentioning I blocked her caused this attentionwhore to explode
Eventually she joined a guild so she could circlejerk in private, but damn it was hilarious.
>>
>>387151851
>what is the filter
>>
>>387151787
>play games with beta orbiters
>get pissed when they start orbiting
huh ?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.