[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm getting Ellie's tattoo from The Last of Us: Part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: NYEwnOa.jpg (193KB, 2048x1151px) Image search: [Google]
NYEwnOa.jpg
193KB, 2048x1151px
I'm getting Ellie's tattoo from The Last of Us: Part II.
How much will I regret it?
>>
Who the fuck has time to tattoo someone in the apocalypse? Art's my life, but I sure as hell wouldn't have the patience to create it for people who are likely to kill me and scavenge my supplies.
>>
>>387143592
Are you a grill? Butterflies are only acceptable on grills
>>
>videogames tattoos
>>
>>387143703
It's a moth
>>
>>387143665
The tattoo covers her bit mark. Its lke camouflage.
>>
If I ever got a tattoo I'd get a mexican flag the size of my whole back with the whole eagle eating a snake thing in the middle and the words LA RAZA in big letters above it

I'm north european by the way
>>
>>387143746
Same thing.
>>
>>387144202
Moths are unequivocally the best lepidopteran
>>
are you a man hating lesbian? If so, you wont regret it, if you arent you'll be embarassed by this cringey shitfest of a game
>>
File: giphy.gif (1017KB, 330x186px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1017KB, 330x186px
>>387144202
>>
https://youtu.be/Wf8fDr_Rsdk

Doesn't look bad on this guy, kind of big though
>>
File: 7yxnn8xwpf1y.png (1MB, 1166x775px) Image search: [Google]
7yxnn8xwpf1y.png
1MB, 1166x775px
>>387144947
Not as big as the actual tattoo from the trailer though
>>
File: Cyyf1leWIAMgKGI.jpg (177KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cyyf1leWIAMgKGI.jpg
177KB, 900x1200px
>>387145129
I like the other version of that poster better. I made it my phone wallpaper
>>
>>387145204
That's a very good wallpaper, anon.
>>
File: 1467874695034s.jpg (6KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
1467874695034s.jpg
6KB, 250x224px
>precious materials for survival and communication
>lol gimme a tattoo I hate fireflies rrrrr

The game is a solid 7/10, the multiplayer is objectively better. But I'm afraid the sequel will actually be as predictable as /v/ makes fun of it for being

>guaranteed attempted rape scene
>guaranteed Joel or Ellie dying
>guaranteed Joel getting shit on the whole game for his white-man deeds
>guaranteed lanky dark-skinned character who could easily overpower Joel who's killed hundreds of people
>guaranteed "we really are the Last of Us" segment

Just don't fuck up the multiplayer, please. /v/ doesn't understand how good it is because all the attention is on the oscar-bait single player.
>>
>>387145531
Tattoos have existed for thousands of years anon
>>
>>387143713
>TLOU
>Video game
>>
>>387143592
>How much will I regret it?

Imagine explaining the tattoo to your grandchildren. Oh who am I kidding, you're not going to procreate.
>>
>>387145747
That could lead to something cool family bonding actually
>What's that from Grandpa?
>Why that's from a game I played a long time kiddo!
>*pulls out old dusty PS4 from back in the day*
>Do you want to see the games I played back the day little billy?
>Sure!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.