[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's funny, /v/'s rampant hatred of seemingly every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: funny.jpg (277KB, 1073x721px) Image search: [Google]
funny.jpg
277KB, 1073x721px
It's funny, /v/'s rampant hatred of seemingly every western game because it's not made by grolious Nippon and how 2chan loves and even prefer some western games.
>>
File: 454541555.jpg (56KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
454541555.jpg
56KB, 512x384px
>>387136435
>better than The Room
what a retarded jap
>>
Poster no.1973560 sounds like a bitter faggot.
>>
>They have taken our series and raped it like a barren Vietnamese woman

Jesus christ Japan
>>
File: 1610100.jpg (30KB, 340x212px) Image search: [Google]
1610100.jpg
30KB, 340x212px
>>387136435
>i'm looking forward to the next Uncharted
boy you might be legally retarded
>>
>>387138139
Jesus Christ is an honorary Jap.
>>
jesus christ japs have the shittiest taste in vidya go to 2chan /v/
>>
>>387136435
The last comment is perfect,excluding the Uncharted part.
>>
>>387136435
>two people said they liked it
>one of them played the HD collection (certified retard), the other thinks SH4 is bad (pleb filtered)
just because they are japs doesn't mean their taste can't be shit. Some Western games are great and some Jap games are shit, but every single western Silent Hill except Shattered Memories is completely irredeemable dogshit that is awful in every regard.
>>
Japs are notorious for their shit taste.

>>387138467
The Uncharted part is the icing on the cake.
>>
>>387138368
>shittiest taste in vidya
Nah, that would be Chinese.
Koreans are #2 with their grinding obsession.
Japs are #3. They have shit taste but still produce good things occasionally.

Now that I think about it, why is Asia so awful? South Americans don't produce anything of value but at least they tend to have decent taste outside of being obsessed with F2P games. Western Europe and America are a mixed bag but still produce good games. Slavs produce a lot of half-assed garbage but then they get it right they really get it right, and at least they tend to latch on to good games. Africa doesn't even count so I'll ignore them. But on average, Asians have the worst taste in just about everything.
>>
>>387136435
Is this even a real translation? It sounds so scripted.
>>
File: 1502496273250.jpg (57KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
1502496273250.jpg
57KB, 500x403px
>>387139670
>>387139259
Ah the classic /v/irgin dilemma.
>T-they have shit taste but they totally make awesome shit vros he-hehe.
>Have shit taste but makes good games = glorious nippon.
>Have good taste but make shit game= all the west.
The irony.
>>
>>387139670
Japanese developers are fine and can make good games, it's just the Japanese people tend to gravitate towards the shitty games. Presumably because the place seems to be hell to live in so they're more attracted to whatever can offer a sense of escapism.
>>
>>387136435
This translation is so bad you could as well make shit up.
>>
>>387140043
nigger I said in my post there are lots of good Western games, as a whole I strongly prefer WRPGS to JPRGS. Silent Hill isn't even a case of western devs just sucking, Konami whored the franchise out to western studios that had literally only ever developed shovelware and mobile games.
>>
>>387140043
Considering the constant whining about how everyone has shit taste and how casuals are ruining videogames, I don't think many on /v/ think all of the West have good taste.
>>
>>387136435
jesus christ
I just realised that "we want the western audience" is the jap version of "we want the call of duty audience"
mindblown
>>
SH Downpour is shit but japs haven't made a good survival horror since SH4 either.
>>
>>387139670
>Nah, that would be Chinese.

Most popular fighting game in China: King of Fighters 97

Most popular fighting game in the West: Mortal Kombat

>>387140350

the funniest part is that you think it's a real image
>>
>>387136435
>you will never rape a barren Vietnamese woman
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.