[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"this was the game i was waiting for years, exactly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>"this was the game i was waiting for years, exactly what i wanted, the game made for me, years in the waiting, and my save file got fucked so i can't finish it"
>why don't you restart it?
>"i dont have 7 hours to waste who the fuck replays games"

Jim Fucking Sterling Son.
What a clown.
>>
Is there even gameplay? all i have seen is walking, story and some bad third person slow as fuck fighting.
>>
>>387135114
Its mostly gameplay, not many cutscenes, considering the genre.
The "puzzles" are only slow if you are a moron, they are just time filler and some atmosphere between fights.
The fighting itself is simplistic, but the close camera, and the overall mood of the game carried it, it feels nice.
>>
>>387134998
ill be honest i cried at the end.
>>
>>387134998
Y'know, I got to the frustrating part he got to and lost all of my lives/retries save for one last attempt. It ended up enhancing the game cause I realized I must've been playing wrong. Now suddenly every move I made up until the end game was calculated. Every battle required me to do my best.
While I would have been frustrated as hell if I had to restart after this point (practically the endgame) it ended up enhancing what felt like a walk-in-the-park experience.

I wanted to justify Sterling especially since his review came out minutes after I had purchased the game, it had me worried I'd have to wait for a patch but no. Just no. He's an overreactive whiny bitch who was rushing through to get his review out and while the "bug" (if we wanna call it that) would be upsetting-- giving it a fucking ONE/TEN? Just reeks of pissbabby cater-to-me-because-my-voice-counts attitude that makes me decide to just drop that reviewer from ever being taken seriously.
>>
>game journalists
Oh, yeah. I forgot how retarded nu/v/ is.
>>
>>387135241
the game does a really fucking good job of making you relate to Senua. The atmosphere and the rot mechanic keeps you constantly on edge and afraid of anything, and over time you go from scared and weak to a fucking determined badass.

When I got to the end boss battle I was so attached to the task I had planned that I stopped paying attention to all the clues around me, just like Senua was.
>>
>>387136378
Also that last fight music was just perfect.
>>
>>387134998
>career based on video games and playing them
>somehow not having time to play the game
>>
File: 1gah6.jpg (57KB, 640x734px) Image search: [Google]
1gah6.jpg
57KB, 640x734px
>>387134998
But seriously, who the fuck replays games?
>>
>>387134998
It's the most important game of the year though
>>
Gameplay is non existent and I dropped it 1hr in.
>>
File: no.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>387135998
>>387136378

>in the beginning combat had a desperation to it, where a wrong move can mean life or death
>by the time I got the Hel I was comboing like a bad-ass
>mfw the shard trials and the fire one
>>
>>387134998

I thought the limited continues thing was a bluff?
>>
>>387139813
There is a level where you are given a torch, and the dark hurts you, and environment ruins your torch, so you have to relight it.
He didn't relight his torch, tried to run at the darkness, and survived enough for an auto-save to catch him in the middle of the dark, where every reload he died.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.