[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make an uncharted thread >most people shit on the game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

>make an uncharted thread
>most people shit on the game
>make a tlou thread
>make a mgs4 thread
>make a god of war 3 thread
>make a ps3 or ps3 vs 360 thread
>most people would mention those games as the best ps3 exclusives
huh, makes you think doesn't it?
>>
/v/ is NintendoGAF anon.
>>
File: e05[1].jpg (39KB, 498x441px) Image search: [Google]
e05[1].jpg
39KB, 498x441px
>>387133520
>>most people would mention those games as the best ps3 exclusives
>Uncharted, TLOU, MGS4,GoW3
>Best exclusives
Kek.
>>
>Uncharted
Ok but the gameplay is average.
>TLoU
Ok, but the gameplay is below average
>GoW3
Still the same game as GoW1 gameplaywise
>MGS4
Apparently never intended as a game

/v/ values gameplay and the ones you mentioned only redeeming feature is the fact that they're at least not Telltale games or even worse, a David Cage game.
>>
>>387134097
If this was true you wouldn't see RPGs dominate the 3X3 threads here as they do.

50% RPGs, 30% FPSs, 10% fighters, rest fight for scraps. Explain that.
>>
Demon's Souls, m8. Also Folklore IMO but that one's hit or miss with people too.
>>
>>387133520
Hey OP, are you new?

most /v/ posts are from contrarians. get used to it.
>>
Make a persona 5 thread, it's on ps3
>>
Most people who cant play these games are Mustards ( well now they technicly can decades after people who bought a Ps3 ) so be prepared for 2 kinds of idiots:

>I downloaded the Ps3 emulator and played Uncharted 2 in glorious 1080p!!!! EAT THAT SONYGGERS ITS SO GOOD HOLY SHIT

and

>I downloaded the Ps3 emulator and played the best rated Ps3 exclusive Uncharted 2 and its fucking trash holy shit
>>
Only redditors hate MGS4, all the other ones on the other hand are Neogaf pseudo-games
>>
>/v/ is one person
>>
>>387134337
This is one of the most popular Vidya sites on the internet.

We mainst
mainstream
>>
>>387134493

Uncharted is trash.

t. owner of two PS3s
>>
>>387134254
Well, it depends on what type of RPGs. If it's something like Demon's Souls which is an ARPG then it's understandable because after all it's the best exclusive for the PS3.

But if you mean crap like Tales of Berseria or Xillia, then I wouldn't include them neither.

For what it's worth my favourite PS3 games would be:
Dark Souls
Demon's Souls (Exclusive)
Catherine
Red Dead Redemption
Yakuza 4 (Exclusive)
Persona 5 (Yep, the exception to my statements)
Valkyria Chronicles (Was exclusive)
Yakuza 3 (Exclusive)
XCom Enemy Within
Mirror's Edge
>>
>>387134775
>not having 3 ps3s
>>
>>387134254
>but rpgs
1: You not liking a genre doesnt make the gameplay bad m8.
2: different genres are judged differently. Uncharted is a tps and thus judged as one.
>>
>>387133520
well, to be fair, mgs4 is shit
>>
the only constant is that you continue to be a faggot by making the thread in the first place
>>
File: you're a comedian.png (51KB, 230x356px) Image search: [Google]
you're a comedian.png
51KB, 230x356px
>>387134097
>/v/ values gameplay
Good joke anon!
>>
File: 35616650195_a6d4b1bfa4_o.jpg (2MB, 2160x2880px) Image search: [Google]
35616650195_a6d4b1bfa4_o.jpg
2MB, 2160x2880px
It's really easy to shit on those games that's why I think but like Gladium said it might just be sour graping considering how accepted games like Tomb Raider are for example. It's funny though how Yakuza is okay but Uncharted is not, it's kinda the same shit
>>
>>387135275
>Uncharted and Yakuza
>it's kinda the same shit

Weak bait
>>
>>387134919
I neglected to include the "/v/ values gameplay" line as the direct quote which I was responding to there.

Some RPGs are fine for something to explore and walk around in once in a while, and maybe one or two of them will have some characters and bits of story which aren't outright insulting to intelligence; but selecting choices from a menu, and selecting the single good choice out of a list of other bad choices, is hardly compelling.
>>
>>387134097
>TLoU gameplay was below average
The singleplayer was fucking below average with the shitty AI and 90,000,000 cutscenes per second. But the multiplayer was some of the best and the highlight of the game
>>
File: 1499310247493.gif (4MB, 400x402px) Image search: [Google]
1499310247493.gif
4MB, 400x402px
>>387133520
this board is run by PC neckbeards.
you can see this by how many threads are about PC games (like PUBG, Overwatch, Indie stuff, Witcher 3 is GOTY threads etc.)
granted they more and more dabble into consoles with the PS4 and the Switch (wich i think have equally large fanbases on this website)
i mean it makes sense that most people on this site are mainly high end PC players or too poor for consoles 3rd worlders, but i think its kinda ruining the place.
>>
>>387133520
Learn to discern the difference between opinions and shitposting. My personal opinions which I express all the fucking time are
>Uncharted 2 is a great and fun game but uncharted 4 is one of the worst games I've ever played
>Tlou is too much like w movie, too long, and not that well written
>God of war 3 rules but isn't as good as GoW 2
>>
>>387134337
Anti-mainstream is not the same thing as being contrarian
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.