[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>started out as community made mod for far bigger and greater

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Dota-2.jpg (124KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
Dota-2.jpg
124KB, 1191x670px
>started out as community made mod for far bigger and greater game
>is now a standalone
>basically cut out the mod from game and dish it out as separate game
>boring, repetitive gameplay
>every match it's all the same shit: get stuff, kill enemies, win, wash rinse and repeat
>people are all over this shit
>people come up with metas and tactics, call it a masterpiece
>cosmetics for the sole purpose of making you spend money
>buy this key goyim to play the roulette and get a chance to win fancy pixels for you to wear in our game

Holy shit pubg is such a crap game why do people even bother playing it jesus christ.
>>
>>387129193
I agree but you still sound like a faggot
>>
>>387129193
made me think
>>
>>387129193
and now they'll make a tcg, all this on Blizzard's back.
>>
>>387129610
PUBG making a tcg?
>>
Eh?
>>
>>387129193
>>every match it's all the same shit: get stuff, kill enemies, win, wash rinse and repeat
wasn't it always like that?
>>
>>387129193
So what was the original mod about if not getting stuff, killing enemies, winning and repeating?
>>
TI4>TI7
>>
>>387129193
>>every match it's all the same shit: get stuff, kill enemies, win, wash rinse and repeat
more like
>every match it's all the same: you get 3 kills in the offlane despite no one in your team trying to gank and your carry has only treads 20 minutes into the game
>>
>>387130042
all multiplayer is like that
>>
>>387129193
literally every multiplayer game
>>
>>387130252
Did you even finish reading what the guy wrote?
>>
>>387129193
ummm dotards?
>>
>>387129845
Valve is making a Dota2 inspired TCG
>>
>>387130579
>>387129610
>>387130252
>>387130535
idiots, the pic is unrelated, this is a PUBG thread

can't you read?
>>
>>387130660
All that OP said also applies to DOTA2 though.
>>
>>387130579
What's that got to do with anything?
>>
>>387130723
That's the point, to bait you into thinking he's talking about dota 2, then the big reveal at the end of the post was that he was talking about PUBG all along.

Doesn't really leave much room for discussion, though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.