[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the single most badass video game character of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: james sunderland.jpg (55KB, 684x385px) Image search: [Google]
james sunderland.jpg
55KB, 684x385px
Is this the single most badass video game character of all time?
Hear me out

>shows up to a haunted town filled with monsters to look for his wife unarmed and alone
>is completely unphased by even the most bizzare psychological horrors
>approached by a demonic zombie fuckers, just picks up a 2x4 and batters them to death
>crawls through darkness, becoming trapped multiple times, meeting insane characters and horrific abominations, all while solving riddles and remaining mentally focused
>hides in a closet in the dark and sees a muscled lumbering rapist dragging a massive sword move towards him, just unloads an entire magazine of handgun rounds into him and stares him down like he's a little bitch, (I swear he even does a little smirk as he runs off)
>sticks his hand into a toilet full of liquid shit without hesitation
>never gets afraid, simply moves forward like a force of nature slaying and defeating all in his path
>jumps down giant holes like its fucking mario, doesn't even do a roll at the bottom, knows his superior knee genetics will keep him safe
>has never heard of the word quicksave
>chad, has ghost bitches on his dick at all times, yet still rejects them because he's a faithful husband, guns said thots down when they get angry and turn into flying beds that spit flies
>man of many talents, can operate a boat with the efficiency of an aged seaman or reload a hunting at rifle high speed
>highly attractive, good fashion sense, definition of an alpha male

doomguy or master chief have nothing on this man
>>
>>387126119
>kills himself in the end or
>cries when he find out a doggu was behind it all
>>
>>387126220
he loves doggos, he kills eddie over it, of course he would cry when they betray him
>>
File: james_shotgun.jpg (88KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
james_shotgun.jpg
88KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: 1486224366545.png (12KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
1486224366545.png
12KB, 259x224px
>>387126119
>his wife is in the back seat the whole time
>he stole her corpse from the hospital after she died
>deludes himself into thinking she's real
>silent hill 3 clearly explains "They look like monsters to you?"

fucking crazy man goes on a murder spree, killing innocent people on the streets and avoiding the cops until he just drives his car into the river in the good ending or leaves unscathed to commit more murders in the bad ending.
>>
>>387126474
it was a dream all along? what a cop out answer, SHDF

perhaps you are angered that one alpha male destroyed your entire gay cult by himself
>>
>>387126119

Its a part of him and all too familiar. You dont shit the bed walking up a mirror dont you? Infact subconsiously he knows its a part of him that why hes cool with things happening, its like when your brain makes you believe you are more beautiful, when in fact, you are shite.
>>
>>387126119
Harry Mason
>does pretty much the exact same shit
>except isnt there to punish himself, is only doing it to save his daughter
>>
File: CgqMVp-W4AILlOF.jpg (92KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CgqMVp-W4AILlOF.jpg
92KB, 600x800px
>>
>>387126119
>guns said thots down when they get angry and turn into flying beds that spit flies
I hate when that happens. Bitches and they tricks.
>>
File: Harry Mason.jpg (32KB, 600x509px) Image search: [Google]
Harry Mason.jpg
32KB, 600x509px
>>387126119
Harry Mason is better in every single way.

>never remarried after losing his wife
>ends up in a haunted town filled with monsters
>starts to look for his missing daughter, all alone and unarmed
>globbers demonic things with 3 feet long steel pipe
>goes into literal hells, instead of escaping the town
>fails to save his child, but gets a new one in return
>no matter that she's potentially a hellspawn clone, loves and raises her like his own daughter
>protects her from crazy cultists by shooting down one in selfdefense
>better fashion sense, no surplus army gear
>better taste in cars
>better cardio; doesn't slow down and lump after running around for hours
>>
>>387127739
Didn't he die off screen in 3?
>>
>>387127796
Yes
>>
>>387127796
James died ON screen in canon end, by his own hand
>>
>>387126119
>>hides in a closet in the dark and sees a muscled lumbering rapist dragging a massive sword move towards him, just unloads an entire magazine of handgun rounds into him and stares him down like he's a little bitch, (I swear he even does a little smirk as he runs off)

PH doesn't have the sword in that scene, fuck boi.
>>
>>387127739

Wait, he doesn't save his child?

I haven't played the game in a long time, but I thought he saved her at the end.
>>
File: silent hill.jpg (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
silent hill.jpg
21KB, 640x480px
>>387126119

You forgot

>Puts his hand into a shit filled toilet to get a wallet and doesn't even wash it afterwards

What a fucking alpha
>>
>>387128608
In Good endings, he faces off with completed Alessa, whose mental image of the "God" you fight away, leaving the places crumble and die. She however gives you what's practically another split soul copy of herself in the form of a baby.

Even in SH3, in his own memos, Harry keeps questioning if he can truly love Heather or keep her safe.
>>
File: silent hills.jpg (79KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
silent hills.jpg
79KB, 500x524px
>>387128802

Ah shit, I completely forgot.

I just thought Heather was the baby from the first game. From what I gathered, the cult took Harry's child and he goes to get it back, he succeeds and discovers that they wanted to use her to birth their god or something.

Then Silent Hill 3 rolls around and Heather goes back to Silent Hill to actually do what she was meant to do years ago for the cult, but obviously doesn't and kills them.

I guess I just confused a lot of stuff.
>>
>>387126474
>They look like monsters to you?
I think Vincent was implying that he saw them as angels, and not only that, how do you explain Angela and Eddie?
>>
>>387127739
>goes into literal hells, instead of escaping the town
I think that has something to do with not actually being able to escape, considering all the roads leading out are destroyed
>>
>>387129053
yeah, you kinda mixed things up.

Harry & his wife accidentally found Cheryl, the other half of Alessa that was split off of her during the house fire, and they took her in as their own. Then at age of 7, Cheryl starts to demand taking a trip to SH, being "called" back by her other half. The merging with Alessa happens right when they return.

In SH3, Heather IS the baby Harry receives from Alesa in SH1. Thus, she's pretty much 3-in-1 person, practically possessing knowledge of Alessa, Cheryl and her own.
>>
>>387126474
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

You have Shite opinions
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.