[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the form to suggest games for Game Center CX. Answer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1502428252165[1].jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502428252165[1].jpg
41KB, 640x360px
This is the form to suggest games for Game Center CX. Answers should be in Japanese. First line is name, second game suggestion, third game center suggestion. If you want to appear extra legitimate, use a Japanese IP and a Japanese name.

https://s1.fujitv.co.jp/safe/otn/gamecenter/enq/form.html

What games have you suggested?
>>
Did they do any western games? Or any non-retro games?
>>
The guide has an episode list if you want to look up what he's played already.

https://pastebin.com/u/GCCXGeneral

>>387122007
>Did they do any western games?

They have to have a Japanese release. I think it's related to rights issues.

>Or any non-retro games?

Saturn, Playstation are the newest consoles they allow.
>>
>>387122291
Was Battletoads released in Japan?
>>
>>387122704
Yea, it was an easier version. Episode is pretty great too. Starts off with him sneering at dirty gaijin geimu and ends with him singing its praises.
>>
>>387122704

Yes. Arino beat Battletoads ages ago. The JP version has bugfixes and is less difficult. He quite enjoyed it.
>>
Has he played Incredible Crisis?
>>
>>387121868
I requested ハイパーゾーン, its a pretty fun shooter similar to starfox, I had alot of trouble with it as a kid, and could never get past the 4th level. And given arinos ability with shooters, it could be a pretty fun challenge
>>
>>387123142
>Has he played Incredible Crisis?

Read the ep guide you useless nigger.
>>
>>387123342
No.
>>
File: 1502334798757.jpg (165KB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
1502334798757.jpg
165KB, 720x1278px
>mfw no subs for season 16-17
>>
>>387123442
I want someone to properly sub the American licensed games so we can see the game center and other segments.
>>
File: screenshot0114.jpg (57KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0114.jpg
57KB, 854x480px
>>387122803

It's kind of a reality tv show, and they joke around for humor's sake to be entertaining. They have to

Like in one ep it's clear that Arino is breezing through this rather short game, so they make an angle where he has to beat a girl's record of 6 hours.
>>
I requested "Osu!!! Karate Bu"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kceSbTjqzYI

Its a fun Beat 'em up style one v one fighter for the SNES based on an anime / manga.
>>
>>387124696
what episode is that from, post link
>>
>>387126072

Wizards and warriors.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.