[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kid gets captured by some beast or main villain guy >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: wifes_son.jpg (65KB, 339x422px) Image search: [Google]
wifes_son.jpg
65KB, 339x422px
>kid gets captured by some beast or main villain guy
>main villain taunts kratos as he drags son away
>horde of enemies show up between them
>close up on Kratos's eyes
>sounds quiets down
>this starts to play
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLEBtvOhGnM

Post yfw this happens
>>
This game is going to be so predictable.
>>
>>387119123
>Loki uses Kratos kid to trick Kratos into killing all of the other Gods
>Gods did nothing wrong this time

This will literally be the twist
>>
GODS
>>
I would have thought the last character to get memed into a cuck would be one of the most violent video game protagonists ever who fucks harems in-game
>>
Real talk is this game cuck propaganda or not?
>>
>>387119338
>>387119352
I don't think you understand what Cuck means.
>>
>>387119014
MY WIFE'S SON
>>
>>387119414
I think you are the one who misunderstood. I was saying it was strange for people to joke that he is a cuck
>>
File: arrh.png (400KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
arrh.png
400KB, 640x480px
>>387119014
ARGHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!
>>
>originally wanted to make a Zelda style game
>failed so make a basic beat em up
>instead of trying to improve the gameplay to compete with games like DMC or Bayonetta they turned it into another generic third persona action game
>>
>>387119575
>beard
>Gone Home gameplay to appeal to potato market
>my wife's son

Not a joke, cuck
>>
>>387119014
>horde of enemies show up between them
>they have to take turns one at the time to attack Kratos because otherwise the game is broken
>>
>>387119014
Sony is such a C_U_C_K
Imagine they do game Kratos goes to India or Egypt. No, Killing European gods.

>>387119219
>GoW2: Fall of Jötunns
>>
>>387120168
Isn't it just his own son?
Why are people trying to meme so hard?
>>
>>387120168
but gone home was just a book
>>
File: 35.png (47KB, 138x155px) Image search: [Google]
35.png
47KB, 138x155px
How many Norse gods and goddess would look African (black)?
>>
>>387122194
The one that is the true father of Kratoses son (adopted).
>>
The combat actually looks good and I hope it delivers, Sony needs a good action game with great graphics and gameplay. Horizon fell short because the lack of weapons and their ''no guns'' approach, guns make shit fun and I hope there is more unrevealed weapons in this game
>>
File: 1482697393184.png (143KB, 540x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482697393184.png
143KB, 540x375px
I'd like this game a lot more if it wasn't a God of War game. Having played every single GoW game, the series should have ended at 3. Kratos' story is over and done with. I can imagine this game will probably end with Kratos passing down the torch to his son. There had better be at least one ridiculously huge boss in the game, I want them to fully utilize the PS4.
>>
>>387119643
UNHAND
>>
>>387121671
I really thought they would do India or Mesoamerican gods instead. Norse gods just seem so mundane considering we've had them involved in plenty of video games already. Exploring the legends of Gilgamesh and Ashoka, the myths of Shiva, Vishnu and whatever else sound exotic as fuck.
>>
>>387124245
>tfw when Kronos' and Kratos' size ratio is way different from GoW 1 to 3
>>
It doesn't even play like a God of War game

They unironically want The Last of Us audience a.k.a people who want a pedo simulator without manga pictures
>>
>>387119014
Jesus, the kid skin is like... too white
>>
>>387124819
But that would require some research and actual effort.
>>
>>387124819
>killing non-white gods from a still practiced religion

Yeah, right. I'm sure they are gonna do that next time.
>>
RRRAAAAAGHHH WHERE IS MY WIFE'S SON?
>>
>>387119014
So why is Kratos in Norway now? Is this a reboot of the series or something?
>>
>>387125728
Technically, they could have you play as a Hindu and you don't necessarily have to murder all the Hindu gods. There are tens of thousands of them anyway and most of them are widely considered as shitty and evil by Hindus too. So, just read about some online or follow a more popular legend instead.
>>
>>387125905
Soft reboot. No idea why they kept Kratos beyond simply pulling at the old fan's nostalgia and hoping for guaranteed sales.
>>
>>387125728
>Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia
>a still practiced religion

Eurocentrism is bad anyway. I hope they at least gonna put some lonely traveler from Middle East there.
>>
>>387125403
He looks like a normal kid to me
>>
>>387127714
He's talking about Kratos, /ourboy/.
>>
>>387119014
Wtf, is wrong with kids haircut? Tgey didn't had such faggotry back then
>>
>>387127219
Try harder next time.
>>
I don't want this shit. I played all three and liked it. It was casual mindless fun and easy way to destress. I don't want to play the last of us, I don't want Kratos to lose his chainswords and get a shitty one handed axe. Fuck these cucks
>>
>>387129969
Pretty much this, I hope a third of the way in the gameplay changes back to normal after the kid is taken/killed. Doubt it though.
>>
>>387119014
>Kratos runs off slow as molasses into battle
>cutscene interception to show off the enemies
>DS style fighting with slow movement, parrying and looking for super obvious openings...
>automated finishing move animation
>loot the body for a useless sword...Inventory is full. instant weapon stash sale pop-up for the micro-transactions store
>friendly reminder "your friend 'NoSkillMcNormie" just got a trophy for running in circles for 33 minutes
>Kratos wipes the sweat off his face and opens the game with a oneliner...but we can't hear it cause the twitcher just got donations incoming
>
>
>
>modern gaming lads
>>
>>387119352
how is that even possible?
>>
>>387130873
>you have to train your kid
>very annoying grind where you have to get your weak kid to kill the enemies by himself for exp
>>
>>387119014
''RAAAAAAAAAAA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS''
>>
>All of these presumptions on what the new god of war will be
>Literally the only difference is the camera angle
This is proof that /v/ just hates Sony.
>>
>>387133109
The new camera angle changes how the game plays.
>>
>>387134092
Barely. The newest trailer clearly showed that Kratos still packs in 10 hits a second.
>>
>>387134424
i didn't see it
looked slow and dull as fuck
>>
>>387135641
Why do you think its like your own fat ass.
>>
>>387135818
Not even sure what you're trying to say. Slow down there kiddo
>>
File: all smiles 1.jpg (284KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
all smiles 1.jpg
284KB, 1600x1200px
I'm ready to kill false gods
>>
I fucking love God of War, I don't care what anyone says. I don't want Kratos to be some cuck on an emotional journey. I hope you're right, OP.
>>
>>387125945
>There are tens of thousands of them anyway and most of them are widely considered as shitty and evil by Hindus too.
That would sort of defeat the purpose. What was cool about the original games was murdering the pantheon of gods we all know.
>>
>>387124627
MY DICK
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH GODS
>>
File: 1364650693254.png (1KB, 23x585px) Image search: [Google]
1364650693254.png
1KB, 23x585px
We're gonna kill all the white male gods anon. Because they're the bad guys.
>>
File: vee btfo.png (1011KB, 1439x1730px) Image search: [Google]
vee btfo.png
1011KB, 1439x1730px
Apparently Kratos' wife or whoever the fuck that grill is in that trailer is a Witch

http://godofwar.playstation.com/media
>>
>>387119014
Sounds boring familam. If I had it my way the little kid would be killed in some sort of puzzle contraption kratos needs to shove him into during the prologue, like maybe the scales of justice, and then he is transformed back into chainblade kratos and the camera zooms out to GoW 1-3 style.
>>
>>387137061
But be honest. What developer in their right mind would make a game about killing the other gods in this day and age?
People are way too sensitive nowadays.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.