[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

your life is now narrated by the ancestor. what is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: ancestor.jpg (114KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ancestor.jpg
114KB, 400x400px
your life is now narrated by the ancestor.

what is the line he uses more often?
>>
And then he fapped
>>
>>387117183
overconfidence is slow and insidious killer
>>
there can be no hope in this hell. no hope at all.
>>
More dust, more ashes, more disappointment.
>>
>>387117206
>How quickly
>>
Soft drink, a game of vidya, no companionship. The emptiness of life.
>>
>>387117183
>this one understands that adversity and existence, are one and the same
>>
BACK TO THE PIT
>>
>>387117183
"Pain. Misery. Disappointment. Embers of rage fade into cold and stony hate."

"Why should one abandoned hatred and unforgiveness, if they have been one's only friends?"

"Each day, the note is written more vitriolically, the night seems colder, and the trigger is pulled a little tighter. And each day the note is erased, the gun put away, and a life cursed. It is not a matter of if. It's when."

"Does he hate to live? Or does he live to hate?"

"The mind can only stand so much abuse before it breaks. He is the proof."

"After over three decades of increasing misery, even oblivion seems welcoming."
>>
This one has become vestigial, useless
>>
"A powder keg, heavy with a thousand injuries. What will be the spark?"

"Who can begrudge him escape into a fantasy world? This one holds no hope for him."

"Pithy kind words and apologies mean nothing weighed against year upon year of blows and abuse."

"If he wishes to stare into the abyss, he need only find a mirror."

"The illusion of hope dispelled. The folly of dreams shattered. He has finally understood- there are no good times ahead."

"Will it be gluttony or a bullet that does him in? The odds are about even for both..."
>>
A cesspit of degenerates and doddering old folk.
>>
PLUMP
THICCEN
ABOUT TO NUT
>>
"What a faggot"
>>
File: local man ruins everything.jpg (111KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
local man ruins everything.jpg
111KB, 1200x675px
Leaving the country can only do so much, a broken soul is loot one can not so easily pawn off.
>>
"the creature fattens itself [...]"
>>
File: NONE PURER.png (210KB, 491x335px) Image search: [Google]
NONE PURER.png
210KB, 491x335px
Many fall in the face monotony, not this one...not today
>>
Madness made flesh!
>>
>Another poop taken...
>>
Adversities can foster hope, and resilience.
>>
Behold the heart of the world! Progenitor of life, father and mother, alpha and omega!
>>
File: 1495198504801.jpg (96KB, 402x780px) Image search: [Google]
1495198504801.jpg
96KB, 402x780px
Dazed
Reeling
About to break
>>
"Frustration and fury, more destructive than a hundred cannons."
>>
Many fall in the face of Law studies, but not this one not today.
>>
>>387117183
>"Salt soaked caverns, teeming with palagic nightmares."
I hire a lot of prostitutes.
>>
>>387117183
Fuck this meme narrator. I got sick of his repetitive lines and unnecessary sesquipedalianism even before I bought the game, when I was watching YouTube videos. When I finally bought the game, I took ENORMOUS pleasure in disabling him.

How much money would developers (and animators) save if they ignored voice acting in favor of subtitles?
>>
>>387125364
>(You)
>>
why was the ancestor such an asshole?

i can't think of a single thing he did that wasn't a direct result of him being a huge cunt
>>
>>387117183
>In time, you will know the tragic extent of my failings...
>>
>>387125861
He's like any Lovecraftian protagonist. Out of simple curiosity, he started probing into things that were better left undisturbed. Eventually his behaviour starts escalating and that harmless curiosity he has becomes an insatiable and all consuming pursuit that he would sacrifice anything to indulge.
>>
>>387125206
Do you ask them to fetch more pillows?
>>
some one talk me into starting the second darkest dungeon quest
>>
>>387117183
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.
>>
>>387126005
A warm bath, and a companion to make it warmer, please.
>>
>>387117183
Ancient traps lie in wait, unsprung and thirsting for blood.
>>
>>387126409
Curious is the trapmaker's art
>>
>>387126539
His homosexuality unwitnessed by his own eyes
>>
"....then the realization hits, a sudden strike of a single thought. No other coming of letters have quickly formed in the human mind at this single moment quicker than towards this single brain. And so it was...Fuck."
>>
>>387118489
>>387119272
Anon please, I can only be depressed that much
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIKIS-L8me8&list=PLy1RoYlej6xWqRRci7K_OuQWa-7UgG0uo&index=87

This is the best narrator line.
>>
File: 1502480024192.gif (846KB, 245x194px) Image search: [Google]
1502480024192.gif
846KB, 245x194px
"Monstrous size has no intrinsic merit, unless inordinate exsanguination be considered a virtue..."
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.