[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know that dogshit you bought as a kid, played for 5 minutes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Alien_Soldier_Coverart.png (255KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
Alien_Soldier_Coverart.png
255KB, 250x350px
You know that dogshit you bought as a kid, played for 5 minutes and took back to the store?
>>
>>387108948
>calling alien soldier dogshit
you clearly didn't learn how to play it scrub. git gud faglord
>>
>>387109025
Nah, just got my money back and blacklisted the hacks responsible.
>>
>>387109096
>mommy that game is too hard, take me to the store so i can get my allowance money back.
>>
File: Bleach_Dark_Souls_Cover_.jpg (30KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
Bleach_Dark_Souls_Cover_.jpg
30KB, 280x280px
>>387109096
Not that it made much difference, since all they make now is shovelware.
>>
>>387109336
Are you trying to imply that Bleach game is shovelware? It's not as fun as Makyo Toitsusen in my opinion, but it was an admirable successor.
>>
File: B-Versus.jpg (31KB, 287x401px) Image search: [Google]
B-Versus.jpg
31KB, 287x401px
>>387109334
You sound so fucking mad

What a fitting punishment for such talentless hacks. To be relegated to irrelevance and churning out shovelware.
>>
File: eff.jpg (16KB, 295x342px) Image search: [Google]
eff.jpg
16KB, 295x342px
what make you think that its dogshit OP?
>>
>>387108948
So you remember that game you played for 5 minutes as a kid? The butthurt stayed with you so long that you remember it now and make a thread to complain about it. Did baby get spanked and even now it tingles your booty?

git
gud
faget
lol
>>
>>387109336
Is that the dark souls of anime?
>>
>>387108948
wasnt this game not released in the west till recently? or some shit like that
>>
>>387108948
I remember this game. beat it the first day I bought it. it was pretty shit. no wonder it never came to burgerland
>>
>>387108948
the getaway. gamestop didn't accept returns for opened console games back then, but the guy made an exception because it was just that shitty.
>>
>>387110372
Only released in Japan and Europe
>>
File: v.jpg (64KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
64KB, 1440x1080px
>>387110227
>s-stop making fun of my favourite toy, you butthead
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.