[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gregory Edgeworth died because of this man >Miles was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1486971657874.gif (18KB, 184x208px) Image search: [Google]
1486971657874.gif
18KB, 184x208px
>Gregory Edgeworth died because of this man
>Miles was manipulated for years into becoming a corrupt prosecutor because of this man
>Von Karma set out to have Miles convicted of murder because of this man
>Misty Fey was called in to channel for DL-6 and thus had to go into hiding because of this man
>Maya had not see her mother for years, and never will again, because of this man
>Phoenix Wright became an attorney to save Edgeworth because of this man
>And all over FUCKING DESSERTS
>>
>every single bad thing that ever happened in the AA universe was because a pastry chef was embarrassed about a taste bud disorder
What a life
>>
He didn't pull the trigger on ol' Greggy, though.
>>
>>387102785
>IT WAS ME, PHOENIX
>>
>>387102867
C O M P L E X
>>
Odd question and will probably get lampooned to hell and back, but here goes.

I don't enjoy playing the AA games at all. I find them a bit sluggish and really don't like the general "feel" of the games. That being said, I enjoyed the story, so what's the best way to go about reading it? Is there some wiki that's comprehensive or a good YouTube channel with no commentary out there? Was the anime any good?
>>
>>387103132
There's a SA Let's Play on the archive that is all right, if you don't mind the traditional text-based LP's. I'd say reading the wiki would be robbing yourself of quite a bit of the experience, since the delivery is often what makes moments in AA great.
>>
>>387102785
He also did nothing wrong.
>>
File: Simon Keks.gif (144KB, 185x139px) Image search: [Google]
Simon Keks.gif
144KB, 185x139px
>>387103425
That would be Simon actually
>>
>>387103305
Neato, I'll check it out
>>
Von Karma's the one who got butthurt over a penalty and pulled the trigger.
>>
>>387102785
>Gregory Edgeworth died because of this man
von karma was manipulated by the head prosecutor debeste that got gregory killed
>Miles was manipulated for years into becoming a corrupt prosecutor because of this man
he was never corrupt or evil and always searched for the truth in investigations, he just was handed fake evidence from the joe darke case and got a bad reputation from it
>Von Karma set out to have Miles convicted of murder because of this man
still the fault of prosecutor debeste
>Misty Fey was called in to channel for DL-6 and thus had to go into hiding because of this man
gregory knew his son would get convicted with the facts he was handed to him so he lied on the real culprit
>Maya had not see her mother for years, and never will again, because of this man
for some reason maya doesnt want to ask someone else to channel her mom. guess she doesnt care that much
>Phoenix Wright became an attorney to save Edgeworth because of this man
wright was inspired by edgeworth but was pushed into being a lawyer from mia defending him
>And all over FUCKING DESSERTS
HIS DESSERTS AND HIM DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>387104062
>HIS DESSERTS AND HIM DID NOTHING WRONG
Other than tasting like shit.
>>
>"Where is my son, anyway?"
>"Eh, who cares? Got my taste back. Off to Zheng Fa"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.