[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is the stupidest, most hamfisted, peabrained imitation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 26

This game is the stupidest, most hamfisted, peabrained imitation of a "competitive FPS" I have ever seen

>Quite literally half of the abilities are zero game mechanics that just stop your ability to do something (like moving) which either also instantly kills you or it may as well because everything does 3x more damage than it should

>Any mechanics in this game that do exist don't matter because everything kills you in 2 hits if not 1

>You can't avoid or escape anything because everyone character waddles around at the speed of mud but you also can't hit anything because when you move you erratically vibrate around. So confrontations with hitscan weapons are basically just standing out of someone's field of vision and shooting them twice

This game is 80% pressing E to instantly kill somebody, 17% sitting your ass in the midst of 5 other people on your team and 3% skill. I can't even sustain interest long enough to play it an hour a day to get a lootbox.

If anyone here that isn't a total peabrain and understands competitive video games disagrees with this please tell me why, because I'd be fascinated to hear how someone that isn't the most pedestrian of pedestrians can enjoy playing this fucking schlock.
>>
git gud
>>
I have fun playing with my friends.

What's a game you would recommend? I'm not much into competitive twitchy shooters.
>>
>>387102763
The most deliberate connection I can think of is TF2. It's a game that's actually skill-based where you can work with the resources you're given avoid things and do things that would otherwise seem borderline impossible in Overwatch. Like killing more than 1 person at a time.

It's a game that's actually based on skill, though, so I'm going to warn you now that if you join a pub you're going to get stomped so hard you're just gong to want to quit. It'll take a good hundred hours of dicking around in that game before you feel like everyone isn't constantly trying to push your shit in.
>>
>>387102662
>the only thing to actually git gud at is aiming
>no advanced mechanics whats so ever
boring
>>
>>387103729
is this pasta
>>
>>387103840
No.

Do you think it's silly? If so, what is your rebuttal?
>>
>>387104046
pubs are full of drooling retards and the game isn't hard to pick up
>>
>>387103729
>TF2
>Skill
With like two classes. The rest are laughably easy and can be mastered by any shitter.
>>
>>387104354
scout, soldier, sniper, and, yes, demo all take skill
>>
>>387104153
I don't know what you mean by "hard to pick up" but you won't be able to kill shit

>>387104354
Someone more skilled than you can push your shit in with a market gardener if he wants to. It's almost totally skill dependant.
>>
>>387104501
>Sniper takes skill
Fucking please.
>>
I agree but I just play it because it's either this or having try hard fuck faces kill me with jets for the next 45 minutes then process to type "you salty mad bro? XD" in the chat on gta v
>>
>>387104532
someone more skilled than you can push your shit in on overwatch too. A diamond pharah or mcree will 1v6 a gold level game. Its still pvp, any pvp game is going to be skill based.
>>
>>387103729
Are there any games that aren't old busted shit like tf2?

I heard you guys have been waiting over a year for an update.
>>
File: IMG_1993.jpg (64KB, 486x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1993.jpg
64KB, 486x409px
Rotten bait OP. Try harder next time.
>>
>>387105273
this

>>387102305
kill yourself
>>
>>387103738
How about:
Aiming
Tracking
Positioning
Game sense
Map knowledge
Muscle memory
Mechanical Skill
Ult economy
Enemy ult tracking
Team work
Leadership
Communication

But lets be honest here, you just want to shit post because you are one of those special snowflakes dps instalocker that just cant get out of gold and is massively butt hurt. Is not the games fault that you suck.
>>
>>387104963
Absolutely not.

McCree with 15 minutes sees diamond McCree, shoots him twice, dead. Hits him with flashbang first, RMB, dead.

Diamond McCree encounters 2 players at once, they kill him before he can kill them.

The game is 3% skill.
>>
>>387107605
None of that matters. That's the point.

You literally cannot do anything if you're hooked by Roadhog, charged by Reinhardt or frozen by Mei. And because everything in the game does absurd amounts of damage you'll almost certainly just be dead instantly.

That's the zero-game thing but the nuances of weapons and why they're a good idea don't matter when everything just kills you neigh instantly.
>>
>>387107803
>getting close to a Mei in the first place
>staying in a Reinor Hoggo's LOS in the first place
Not to mention you can avoid both the hook and the charge by just strafing to the side. Git fucking gud.
>>
>>387102305
Go play Quake then.
The rest of us will enjoy something that doesn't constantly bust balls.
>>
>>387105172
>Are there any games that aren't old busted shit like tf2?
There are imitations but none of them even come close to having the same quality.

There's "Paladins" and "Battleborn" which you might consider worth checking out atleast.

>I heard you guys have been waiting over a year for an update.
That really is the case, yeah. Valve just doesn't care any more. They were an outstanding, special company for the first 7 years but eventually quality and interest just waned.
>>
>>387102305
>waifushit
not even once
>>
>someone bad at the game complaining that it takes no skill
Move along, nothing unusual here
>>
>>387107983
>If anyone here that isn't a total peabrain and understands competitive video games
You must have skipped over this part.

Let me break this down for you: They're non-mechanics (meaning they just nullify another mechanic, not incentivizing them) that result in you instantly dying in virtually every scenario. As an adage, they come routinely every 5 seconds and there's no disadvantage for using them.

>Git fucking gud.
Holy fuck use your brain

My argument is that no amount of "getting gud" matters. They're zero game mechanics, meaning there is no game. You can't un-freeze yourself.
>>
>>387108541
how bad do you have to be that you complain about mei. git fukin gud
>>
>>387102305
arent you supposed to be back 2 school shopping op.
>>
>>387110002
It's august, retard
>>
>>387110316
op plz just get your GED or something. kek
>>
>>387107803
>You literally cannot do anything if you're hooked by Roadhog,
No, but there are things your teammates can do, and as such, things you can do to help your teammate if they get hooked.
Cause, y'know, it's a team game and the abilities are designed for teamplay.

If you want a game where you can lonewolf and everything is dependent on your personal skill, you're looking into the wrong subgenre.
>>
>>387110876
>No, but there are things your teammates can do, and as such, things you can do to help your teammate if they get hooked.
Yes, if you use another zero-game mechanic like the sleep dart within the span of a second that you're hooked then the hook is nullified.

>Cause, y'know, it's a team game and the abilities are designed for teamplay.
Oh, that's what it is. Bravo Blizzard.

>If you want a game where you can lonewolf and everything is dependent on your personal skill, you're looking into the wrong subgenre.
I use skill as a somewhat fudgy term here. Overwatch really isn't skill-based under any circumstance.
>>
>>387111127
The fuck is a zero-game mechanic?
You're making up stupid terms.
Yes, there are abilities that hinder or control your opponent's movement. This is not a problem.
>>
Genji ruins it.

>inb4 git gut

He gets close? Dash out of deflect. U r ded

Hack him with Sombra and he is nothing.
>>
>>387111343
lel nigga just play winston
>>
>>387111127
what constitutes a zero-game mechanic? what the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>387111343
>enemy team thinks they're hot shit with a widow and genji
>kick our shit in wondering what i can do
>remember monkey man and switch
>take point 30 seconds later
winston is so good at fucking up shitters
>>
>>387111319
>>387111423
Wow, you guys really don't know anything about video games. Also never seen War Games apparently.

A game has mechanics and these mechanics are utilized by the players. A rook can go in straight lines, a knight can go in an L shape. These are anything that are applied by the player onto the game.

A zero-game mechanic is a mechanic that just nullifies another mechanic. "You cannot move", "you cannot shoot" etc.

Zero-games should basically never exist. If someone says "I can't move" they should be saying it in the sense that there's so much commotion that they can't move without being hit or that other players are just fucking with their movement so much (this is a mechanic, it's being applied by the enemies) that they can't go where they want. Not literally "it's impossible for me to move because of an arbitrary decisions by the game"

In TF2 these are almost non-existent. There's the Ubercharge which is basically hyped up to be the one thing that makes you invincible, and there's the Bonk which only applies to you (does nothing to others) and hinders you (you can't do anything except move).

Blizzard comes from the school of thought of things like turn-based card games where mechanics are just imaginary representations of real things. They shouldn't exist there either but it's less obnoxious than an FPS.
>>
>>387112161

Also the maps suck big meaty balls and there is instant acceleration when moving. Did they ever play a contemporary FPS?
>>
>>387112161
Was it autism?
What did he mean by this?
>>
>play literally any character
>hanzo instakills you from around a corner with a split arrow
nice
>>
>>387112161
>Zero-games should basically never exist.
Why exactly? You're just saying it's bad because.

Wouldn't reloading then be a zero game mechanic? It nullifies the mechanic of shooting. Are you against reloads in shooters? Or does a zero game mechanic have to specifically be something done by an opponent to you?
If I get juggled by someone else's rocket in Quake, is that a zero-game mechanic? I no longer have full control of my character until I touch the ground after all.
>>
>>387112432
What are you making fun of me for, having an opinion more verbose than a canned insult and a picture of a smug anime character?

I'm sorry for doing the same things you do but having some kind of appreciation for it

>>387112551
>Why exactly? You're just saying it's bad because.
It's bad because there's no application on the player's end. It's not a "game" at that point.

>Wouldn't reloading then be a zero game mechanic? It nullifies the mechanic of shooting. Are you against reloads in shooters? Or does a zero game mechanic have to specifically be something done by an opponent to you?
With video-games it becomes a bit nuanced. Because they aren't "real" the line of what is a mechanic and what the game is just making up becomes a little hard to understand. You're asking smart questions though.

It's fairly certain it's not a zero-game mechanic because it lends you no inherent advantage and it doesn't apply anything to the enemy.

>If I get juggled by someone else's rocket in Quake, is that a zero-game mechanic? I no longer have full control of my character until I touch the ground after all.
Your movement isn't being nullified, just changed. The enemy is applying a mechanic that's changing your movement.
>>
>>387112973
>It's bad because there's no application on the player's end. It's not a "game" at that point.
But in Overwatch's case there is application. Maybe not (always) to the person directly being affected, but by their team. If a player could just escape any trap whenever they wanted to there would be less need to use their abilities for teamplay. There's still a struggle between players and various forms of counterplay. It's just a different dynamic than a straight 1v1 situation.

>It's fairly certain it's not a zero-game mechanic because it lends you no inherent advantage and it doesn't apply anything to the enemy.
If you're caught reloading, your enemy is at an advantage. Only real difference is that it's you that's blocking your options instead of the enemy.

>Your movement isn't being nullified, just changed. The enemy is applying a mechanic that's changing your movement.
Ok, I have another example then. Moving away from shooters, what about getting hit by an item in a kart racer? Most of the time they'll stop you in your tracks. But this is necessary as that's one of the few ways you can actually hinder someone in a racing game, right?

Also you forgot another example from TF2. The sandman stuns people for a pretty long time.
>>
>>387112551
Shooting is balanced because it adds realism and stops the game from being a trench warfare where people duck behind covers and pepper the other team. Imagine how boring that must be.

Except Overwatch is the only game that has micro trench warfare because of the infinite ammo. They're micro because it usually ends with one guy getting picked (who's bad) and one guy in charge of killing half the enemy team causing a domino effect of the whole team just collapsing. Also imagine just how unfun and unfair this must be to you the player.

Maps like hanamura have only one choke point where the whole game is nothing but peppering about at the other team. Think about it low skill characters such as symmetra and bastion and torbjorn only exist to artificially delay the game causing many micro trench warfares until one person dies or the one defense character cleans up the other team.
>>
File: abadjokethatisalltooreal.png (506KB, 1288x648px) Image search: [Google]
abadjokethatisalltooreal.png
506KB, 1288x648px
>>387102305

Reposting because it's relevant. This is the level design bible for Overwatch, something they're obviously extremely proud of because it's mounted on the wall in their studio.

Transcript -

HEROES FIRST
We must always remember that this is a game about Heroes first and foremost. With that in mind, each map needs to fade into the background a bit. The Heroes are the lead actors in our movie and the maps need to be there to support the Heroes and make them seem even more awesome. Becausse we are so focused on the Hero, each level should be built in a way that allows players to figure out awesome sandboxy moments. The maps should create as much opportunity as possible for player creativity with hero abilities. Up close and personal spaces will highlight the flavor and personality of each hero.
DIVERSITY OF EXPERIENCE
Overall, we want our map list to have a wide range of environments. But even within a map, we want a strong emphasis on diversity of experience. There should be a good mix of choke points and open areas. The maps should be a playground for players of different playstyles and skill levels. There should be fun things for climbing and flying heroes to get on. We also want a good mix of tight hallways for our close range heroes, constrasted with long range areas for our sniping heroes. A map should feature as many chances as possible for heroes to shine.

1/2
>>
File: abadjokethatisalltooreal.jpg (107KB, 1288x648px) Image search: [Google]
abadjokethatisalltooreal.jpg
107KB, 1288x648px
>>387113958

2/2
CLARITY OF SPACE
We should strive to design levels to be as simple and elegant as possible. Through careful level design and environmental art, players should be able to easily navigate a map, even if it their first time in the game.
Whenever possible, maps should have a core path by which players understand the flow of the level. Maps should be generous with visual affordances in order for players to understand which parts of the map are accessible and which parts of the map are out of bounds and not expected to be played in: We need to make it visably clear and intuitive to our players what objects block bullets, are destructable or can be shot through.
Play spaces should be uncluttered and details should be pushed against the edges of an area. Within a map there should be clear and simples points of interest. For example, a warehouse should not be an entire map in our game but a warehouse could be a point of interest in a larger context. Also, mechanics in our maps should remain consistent. We don't want to have to teach players new mechanics every time the map cycle changes. While a map should be easily understandable the first time a player experiences it, proper affordances will introduce them to additional depth such as alternate routes through the map over time.
IMMERSIVE WORLD FANTASY
The goal of each map should be to put you into an epic, awe-inspiring environment. There is a rich fantasy behind each varied location and we want to play into that fantasy as much as possible. We will feature some of the most exciting places in the world and we should strive to make them even more epic than they are in real life.
>We should not endeavor just to define the fantasy for the space defined by the map, but also allude to a greater reality outside the map. The best maps do a great job showing things off in the distance or out of reach. While playing our game you should feel immersed in some of the most exotic locations in the world.
>>
>>387113958
>There should be a good mix of choke points and open areas.
They kinda failed at this since almost every map besides Horizon and the KOTH maps are a single chokepoint and one open area
>>
The biggest problem this game has is the retarded amount of aoes and splash damage.
>>
File: 1494661158020.gif (3MB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
1494661158020.gif
3MB, 200x210px
>>387108541
>there's no disadvantage for charging as reinhardt
>>
>>387108541

You're literally the only person I have EVER read complaining about Mei. It shows your play level though. If you were actually good you would be complaining about Genji's retarded deflect hitbox or DVA being too good all-around. But nope, you have gold level complaints of a gold level shitter
>>
Overwatch doesn't even have a hold 3 points mode because it is too slow. It doesn't even have movement speeds.
>>
AMEN. Lawbreakers anyone? :)
>>
>>387113507
>It's bad because there's no application on the player's end. It's not a "game" at that point.
>But in Overwatch's case there is application. Maybe not (always) to the person directly being affected, but by their team.
What do you mean, like aiming with the hook?

That's a mechanic, what happens when the enemy is hooked is not.

>But in Overwatch's case there is application. Maybe not (always) to the person directly being affected, but by their team. If a player could just escape any trap whenever they wanted to there would be less need to use their abilities for teamplay.
You should find a better way to design the mechanic, then.

Also, you can hinder things (the Natascha, makes people go slower) but just stopping someone from doing something isn't acceptable. Maybe you could argue that's the same thing only there's less of it, in which case I dunno I'll have to go to college and write my thesis on game mechanics before I can answer that. These games are on two very opposite ends of the spectrum though.

>If you're caught reloading, your enemy is at an advantage. Only real difference is that it's you that's blocking your options instead of the enemy.
That's the application of the players.

And yeah, I suppose the difference is whether it's imposed by you or someone else.

>Ok, I have another example then. Moving away from shooters, what about getting hit by an item in a kart racer? Most of the time they'll stop you in your tracks.

>Also you forgot another example from TF2. The sandman stuns people for a pretty long time.
I guess you're right about that.

Still though opposite ends of the spectrum:

In TF2 you have to hit the guy in the head, it's relative to how far the ball traveled, (((the enemy can still move))) and the ball just don't work if it's too close.

In Overwatch you just need the flashbang to explode in a 2 metre radius of the enemy, they can't do anything and if they have around 200 health they'll just be dead in one fan the hammer.
>>
>>387114123
It's vague as fuck and completely stupid.
>We need chokepoints, but not too many, WE NEED OPEN AREAS TOO!
No fucking shit. You'll need environmental art and script triggers as well, as well as a playable character. This isn't something you put in a document like this though.
I mean, Overwatch has some of the worst level design I've seen in a multiplayer shooter. Everything in the level design process just forces chokes and removes any idea of promoting player agency whatsoever.
Not to mention how badly signaled/signposted most of it is.
>Because we are so focused on the Hero, each level should be built in a way that allows players to figure out awesome sandboxy moments.
Hilarious, because it's in the document. Basically proving how incompetent Blizzard actually is.
>>
>>387113507
deleted kart racers part

It's a zero-game if you hit them with it, mechanic if you just drop it and they run into it
>>
>>387107605
None of that shit matters if those mechanics require you to play in very specific and restrictive ways, which isn't fun at all. This game is fucking designed around hard counters instead of the ability to outplay.
>>
>>387114584

You're playing a team-based FPS you retard. If you basically want everyone to have the same skills then go play quake 3
>>
>>387114291
"Dva being really good" is an opinion that can be argued and it's something you can work around.

Being frozen in place unable to do anything is objectively a non-mechanic and me bitching about it isn't really relevant.
>>
>>387114504
>You should find a better way to design the mechanic, then.
Remove it and replace it with something that may actually be enjoyable? Rather than having to deal with bullshit that removes your agency for the sake of hard-capping skill ceilings for characters, making hard counters for characters or making characters WITH SHIT MECHANICS.
>>
>>387114572
It's like overwatch can't into grand strategy. There is hardly any benefit to splitting up when the only paths are either one way or 2 or 4 if you're mobile. And when the enemy is expecting which they are if they're competent you're fucked.
>>
>>387102763
Find a Switch and get Splatoon 2. Everything kills you even faster than in Overwatch, but everything also has very limited range, slow physical projectiles (even snipers aren't hitscan) and ten times the mobility than any character in any other shooter has, giving you many options to not be dead fast.
>>
>>387114324
It was worked out how quickly the characters move.
Lucio speed boost - 7.1 Metres per Second
Genji + Tracer - 6.5 Metres per second
Soldier 76 sprint speed - 6.0 Metres per second
All other characters (global movement speed) 5.5 Metres Per Second
>>
>>387114504
>What do you mean, like aiming with the hook?
What I mean is, and I've mentioned this before, one player gets hooked, they're stunned and affected by this zero-game mechanic.
But that player's teammates can save them from the negative consequences of getting hooked, whether it's with your previous example of the sleep dart, or a friendly zarya bubbling them, or a d.va flying over and defense matrixing the shot, allowing the teammate to get away, or simply the team focus firing the Roadhog.
Those are still all zero-game mechanics (besides focus fire) but it creates a dynamic where the group has to act, react or predict the enemy's move. There's more to it than just "oh, I'm stunned, now I'm dead."
There's a struggle going on with various forms of counterplay and shifting of power.
I wouldn't say that's inherently bad.
>>
>>387114504
>In TF2 you have to hit the guy in the head, it's relative to how far the ball traveled, (((the enemy can still move))) and the ball just don't work if it's too close.
It doesn't have to be a headshot, but yes, it has to travel a certain distance.
It still stuns the player regardless. It has a minimum stun time of 1 second.
>>
>>387114291
Nah, I still play Overwatch, aren't a hater, but have hated Mei since day one. She isn't a fun adversary; She isn't a fun teammate. I wholly agree that she could be removed from the game and it would be better for it.
>>
>>387114871
I suppose we'll ignore the broken loop in turf war, where if you wipe a team in the last 20 seconds, you're pretty much guaranteed to win, even if you chose to stay near the spawn for the first 3 minutes of the game. This is because the rest of the match doesn't matter at all.
I hate people like you, because you can't admit Nintendo games have faults. A broken gameplay loop? That's genuinely laughable.
>>
>>387114787
>You should find a better way to design the mechanic
>Just remove it and make it better
You're not really giving what one would call "constructive criticism." You're gushing opinion. You need to take a step back from yourself and evaluate that which is tangible.
>>
>>387114968
Zero-game mechanics nullify other zero-game mechanics, yes.

That's just how it works. Blizzard didn't manually program that in, it just works that way.

>focus fire
Killing him?

That doesn't count. Every mechanic in the game leads up to killing somebody, the point at which you can't do anything.
>>
>>387114657
You think Overwatch's implementations of it's mechanics are the only way to do a team-based FPS game? Lol, you're the fucking moron.

I'm content with Lawbreakers. The game would be perfect if it didn't have garbage character designs.
>>
>>387115351
>focus fire
>Killing him?
Well yes, but I mean calling out to your team to focus on a specific target to kill them quickly.
>>
>>387107636
its just that everything in overwatch has enemies right in front of you so theres very little difficulty in aiming. damage falloff and accuracy nerfs have made good aiming skills less important than boring cd managing bullshit.
>>
>>387107803
>None of that matters.
Post SR please.
>>
>>387115604
Refute him first shitter.
>>
>>387115278
My solution:

>The hook now goes in a straight line. If they're close they may as well be hooked anyway, and if they're far away then they have time to avoid it.

>You cannot shoot for 1 second after the hook is finished

>The enemy can shoot back

Sounds about right. Now sounds like a tool that you can use to help accomplish things instead of "press shift for free kill"
>>
>>387115637
>shitter
Red flag for "I'm terrible at everything"
>>
>>387115674
More like I don't waste my time with "competitive" games that are designed around counters.
>>
>>387115708
git gud shitter
>>
>>387114504
>but just stopping someone from doing something isn't acceptable
Yes it is.
>>
>>387115674
When the argument is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser.
>>
>>387115765
You must think WoW PvP is good.
>>
>>387115781
Or maybe you're just shit and not worth taking seriously.
>>
>>387115176
But turf is for babbies and sniper target practice exclusively. As soon as you're level 10 you just drop it and play ranked and leauge because more fun, more competitive and more rewards.
Even if you do insist on playing the inheritedly incompetitive mode, though, you first need to get a wipe and not get wiped yourself. It's not nearly as easy as "Press E" in hovercrotch.
>>
>>387108541
>>My argument is that no amount of "getting gud" matters. They're zero game mechanics, meaning there is no game. You can't un-freeze yourself.
if you don't want to get frozen then don't get froze. Avoid enemy attacks.

It's like saying "wow that's bullshit I can't believe I can't play just because I'm dead"
If you don't want to be dead then don't die.
>>
>>387108541
No, you can't unfreeze yourself or break out of being hooked but you CAN learn to not play like a fucking retard and learn to dodge those very avoidable attacks
>>
>>387102305
>Any mechanics in this game that do exist don't matter because everything kills you in 2 hits if not 1
The time to kill in this game is pretty long, and 95% of the time you're going to be behind cover, or a reinhardt shield, or out of enemy range, or be being healed by a mercy, or so on and so forth.

Also, what the fuck is this "erratic vibration" you're talking about. What characters do you play?
>>
>>387115604
Last season I was 2900 (I started at 1800).

This season I'm at 2000 and I stopped giving a shit. The jyst of it is because Overwatch de-centivizes being skilled at the game and the minute you look like you're trying to accomplish something is the minute there's 3 people looking at you waiting to instantly kill you. I was dead 90% of every match and every time I died it was to people casually sitting on their ass with full health and instantly killing me. My internet also timed out so many times I'm just banned from the current season.

I'm not bad at video-games by any stretch. In basically every online game I've ever played I've been heralded as "the guy that's really good at video-games". Overwatch really does de-centivize being skilled at the game though. Watch any pro-streamer and all they do is dick around waiting to insta-kill a straggler and then they immediately die the minute someone else looks at them.

3% skill.
>>
File: 1484086231786.jpg (111KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1484086231786.jpg
111KB, 500x356px
>>387115278
If we're going to talk about that, you realise we'll be discussing naught but conjecture and hypotheticals.
Fine.
I personally think any function/mechanic or anything that removes player agency is just an outright bad mechanic. Failure states do not account into this.
If we say for example that a trap does obscene damage to a player, slows them, and/or has been placed in such a way that gives a high success rate for killing players; this a poorly designed mechanic.
You're rewarding people for not playing the game, as it's not the player that actually did anything in that instance, it was the trap. The trap killed 'x' player, stopped 'z' push. You are quite literally getting rewarded for doing nothing. I tell you, there is nothing more infuriating than getting killed by a player who is putting little to no effort into the game. When I say effort, I don't mind if the player is good. But quite honestly, a bad player can do this. Bad players will get better, but poor mechanics like this will only serve to worsen the quality of the product over time.

I'll provide an example in a game recently which created an interesting mechanic. Lawbreakers, as dry, witless and bland as it is, has a barrier placement mechanic, which can be used to lock chokes, block doors, and provide breathing room for players. It has multiple functions, and does not serve to simply provide little to no effort, self serving kills.

Anybody who uses trap mechanics in a game like Overwatch is a bad person, anyone who puts trap mechanics in a game like Overwatch is a bad game designer. Opinion, sure? But can you argue with me?
>>
>>387116097
>Also, what the fuck is this "erratic vibration" you're talking about. What characters do you play?
Like another guy said, there's no falloff between when you start and stop moving. You just move in a direction and then you stop.

So if you have a hitscan weapon you constantly have to have it locked on the enemy. There's no telling when and where they'll start moving. In TF2 everyone's constantly on an icerink.

It might sound minor but it's absolute night and day. You'd be a fool to try and snipe people if they know you're trying to.
>>
>>387116112
have you tried standing behind the reinhardt shield.
>>
>>387115883
It's hard to imagine some people unironically think like you do.The alternative you are proposing is non-argumentative I'm afraid. It's just more slander by the loser.
>>
>>387116114
>But can you argue with me?
yes
>>
>>387116112
>In basically every online game I've ever played I've been heralded as "the guy that's really good at video-games"
Do they know you're crying about hooks and skills with windup? I don't see much of a difference between a well placed hook and a well placed shot. If you were hit by either you were careless and out of position. The emphasis is on Team play. Stand behind the shield. Playing something the team needs, stop trying to be a fucking cowboy.
>>387116341
It's hard to imagine people struggle to comprehend OW mechanics, like it's not a game designed for casuals.
>>
>>387116292
I do if it makes sense to. There's lots of good reasons to go out some though.
>>
>>387116342
>yes
I've been scanning this verbose diatribe for an argument, but unfortunately I don't see one.
>>
>>387116414
It's either a team game or a casual one. If it's casual why does it punish positioning?
>>
>>387116684
Because even retards can come to the conclusion that standing behind a shield is a good way to score kills and not being hit by hooks.

I know common sense isn't so common anymore, but this is just sad.
>>
>>387116414
>stop trying to be a fucking cowboy.
Really I'm not, I'm good and I help my team succeed at all kinds of games.

The difference with Overwatch is that the instant you try to draw and kind of attention to yourself is the instant there's 3 people within a 50 yard radius that can use a mechanic that stops you from doing anything and then instantly kill you. And then you're out of commission for the next 30 seconds not doing your vital role among 6 people.

The minute I'm in total mayhem with twice as much health is the minute I can go the whole game without dying. You still die quick as fuck and the zero-game mechanics come every 2 seconds but the buffer zone of not dying in the blink of an eye makes the difference.
>>
>>387116684
Because Blizzard are incapable of designing a game with a skill ceiling that isn't imbalanced to all fuck?
>>
>>387116734
I don't even know what or who I'm arguing with anymore.
>>
File: 1498723554806.jpg (172KB, 600x1473px) Image search: [Google]
1498723554806.jpg
172KB, 600x1473px
>>387116761
Basically you're mad people keep killing you and you're probably overall the best gamer in NA. Thanks DSP.
>>387116936
Doesn't matter, OW is too difficult for you. That's pretty sad.
>>
>>387116414
>This complete retard is attempting to justify a 1HKO in a game where it takes 30+ seconds to get back into action after dying. This 1HKO takes little effort to be able to pull off successfully, and you spawn with it. Plus the hitboxes are goddamned enormous. It's like the equivalent of spawning with the BFG in Doom Deathmatch. No other character has anything this retardedly OP on spawning.

It's bad design and you're a fucking idiot for trying to argue otherwise.
>>
>>387117023
Does it matter my skill when overwatch is a bad game?
>>
>>387117050
Nah you're just shit. Wait for deathmatch or something, seems like your type of mode. Bunch of retards blindly running around scoring kills because they were actually ignored for 10 seconds.
>>
>Hook somebody
>Shoot them straight in the face with a shotgun
>70 damage
Why does Blizzard hate Roadhog?
>>
>>387117149
If you're going to make an attempt to discuss mechanics you better at least know what you're talking about. I don't care if you think OW is shit, it's not like it matters. Blizzard will just bury the game through a lack of effort and the downward spiral of trying to be hip and progressive.
>>
>>387117449
>Shit
In a game without a true skill ceiling and is basically unplayable unless you're in a comp with 5 other players you're actually communicating with? Sure, buddy.
Enjoy your shitty game.
>>
>>387117023
I'm bad because I'm being killed by non-mechanics and it makes no difference whether they're a pea-brained 8 year old or a grandmaster with 1000 hours

Seriously I love getting my shit pushed in by people that are more experienced than me and just slowly working my way up. This however is just so irritating I refuse to play it even to get the new skin for my waifu.
>>
Overwatch is a slow ass 'arena' made for casual babies. Even vanilla COD trash is faster.
>>
>>387117589
You're still clueless as to why you're getting hit by shit when you're suppose to utilize what your team offers. I don't know what else to tell you. You're shit, but at least you move on from OW.
>>387117707
The only 1 hit KO that is currently an issue is Doomfist and I'd argue that it's because his right click is connecting you to walls that aren't even in the direction he has knocked you. But Blizzard is fucking stupid and lazy, so we'll have to wait weeks for an actual fix if they acknowledge the issue.

Roadhog was nerfed because people like you couldn't LoS and charged at him like a retard spamming spacebar, not because it was OP. I will say it one more time. STAND. BEHIND. THE. SHIELD. Or swap to something useful, because what ever you're doing isn't working. Try torb, you just kinda sit there and smack a turret every few minutes while operating as the pez dispenser of the group.
>>
>>387102305
>complaining that the ttk in overwatch is too low

wow
>>
If you were interested in a competitive FPS you would have bought CSGO. You're an idiot for buying Memewatch.
>>
>>387117961
You're a brainless troglodyte. Overwatch is made for you. Enjoy clicking on people as le timetelling cowboy and hooking people as le obese pig man but don't try to comment on anything and why it's designed that way.
>>
File: 1496962070279.jpg (48KB, 950x962px) Image search: [Google]
1496962070279.jpg
48KB, 950x962px
>>387118116
Alrighty then, have a nice night.
>>
>>387102305
Everybody that plays this game thinks they are fucking gods when they start to playing for the first time. Ask anybody if they play ow and they will say they are "really fuckin good." Come back to tf2 where you die to skill, not time based ultimates where you click a button.
>>
File: 567.jpg (32KB, 750x543px) Image search: [Google]
567.jpg
32KB, 750x543px
>>387118179
>tf2
>skill
>>
>>387118264
please, tell me you play overwatch
>>
>>387118116
>troglodyte.
take your meme words back to red.dit
>>
>>387118327
XD
>>
>>387111526
He's not a monkey, he's a scientist
>>
>>387115829
This is autism and goalpost moving for jumping into a different genre

shoot the fucking mei or pay attention or be in a position to escape. Theres nothing wrong with having your movement affected in a video game you fucking sperg.

but honestly theres nothing wrong with it in that game either and i hated wow pvp.
>>
>>387118349
I wouldn't say troglodyte is a meme word.
Not even that guy, but I'll chuck a few other insults at you which I feel represent you completely.
- Limpet
- Dreg
- Pissant
- Cockroach
- Boor
- Lout
- Chaff
- Ignoramus
- Ape
- Clod
- Cunt
>>
>>387118442
>Theres nothing wrong with having your movement affected in a video game you fucking sperg.
I think his issue was that movement was not affected, more that it is REMOVED.
>>
>>387118605
i don't even play overwatch
>>
>>387118706
Yet you're trying to start shit by saying someone is a red-dick poster. I think I'll keep to those insults, chucklefuck.
>>
>>387102305
Damn dude Mei fucked you up
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 301x167px
This is Mecry say someting nice about Mercy
>>
>>387118813
good for you
>>
>>387118864
I need healing.
>>
>>387107636
Depends on the heroes he encounters. Gold players have laughably bad aim so a good McRib could easily take on a couple of squishier characters
>>
>>387118883
Witless too, you're the gift that keeps giving.
>>
>>387107803
A friendly zarya bubble solves all 3 of those issues
>>
>>387119027
Talking about wit when OW is too hard for you. Why don't you leave that nice anon alone, you're borderline retarded.
>>
>>387119034
One character who happens to be one the least played in the tank category.
Context specific denials are shitty design. Overwatch is rammed with stuff like this.

How does anyone unironically subject themselves to such complete shit? It's like going out to buy a ticket to watch the new Transformers movie. You're paying to watch shit, everyone know you're watching shit and you know it as well.
>>
>>387119154
You've been here for like an hour debating shit then and you still run straight smashing spacebar.
>>
Is Reaper good to play in comp?
>>
>>387104532
TF2 is not that hard to pick up, and even 100 hour drooling retards can kill a market gardener soldier.

You overestimate the skill requirement to play TF2. Once you get basic mechanical down (that's all there is, basic mechanics) you can beat 3/5ths of a pub.
>>
>>387116112
You're shit. You're literally shit. You don't understand basic game mechanics, you get killed by shit only bad players get killed by. You probably instalock the shit you want to play without a care in the world.

What's 2000 like, I havent dropped out of masters since season 2 nigger. Please girly gud
>>
the tism in this thread tho
>>
>>387118116
>le
>le ironic shitposting
Really activates my almonds
>>
>>387118327
TF2 isn't hard or skillful, $2 has been deposited in your steam wallet
>>
>>387119138
Don't confuse borderline retardation with terminal autism, OP is beyond help and delusional.
>>
>>387118327
Post that rocket jumping montage so that quake players can laugh at you again.
>>
File: 1496217362144.jpg (7KB, 223x223px) Image search: [Google]
1496217362144.jpg
7KB, 223x223px
>>387104501
>soldier
>>>skill
>>
>>387115176
Well that's petty much the punishment for getting your team wiped in the last 20 seconds. It still hardly guarantees a win though. If your team played poorly enough to get pushed back to your spawn and then you took the entire team out from your spawn, there's no way even a full 4 player team is going to turn the tide in 20 seconds. You're grossly exaggerating there. The game isn't without it's flaws (weapon balance still needs work, still sticking to two map rotation is a mistake when the menu even does enough space for three, map selection RNG is broken and you could end up playing only one map for the entirety of the 2 hours it's up, not being able to switch gear and weapons from the lobby is retarded, salmon run only being open at specific times, playing with friends is still a pain to set up, etc) but being punished for a full team fuck up at the end is hardly what I would call a flaw. The game is about taking control and then holding it. If your team drastically fails to hold that control like that, you deserved the loss.
>>
The people in this thread calling overwatch skill based are the same people that cant preform the dp motion in fighting games
>>
>>387102305
You lost a few comp games didn't you?
>>
OW might not be the hardest game, but saying it's easier than TF2 proves your mental retardation.
>>
>>387116112
>tfw if you kill more than 3 people at a time everyone starts chaining ult dumps on you and your stupid fucking teammates run in and die over and over and over feeding their ults so they can endlessly dump ults on you the second you come back around a corner
>>
The main ability people lack in Overwatch is smarth positioning. And to recognice when to engage and disengage, wich result in bad positioning.

Is that wich will get you kill in 2 shots. But if you play smarth, you can get away with almost anything.
>>
>>387116112
Behold, someone who is fucking awful at vidya jaems
>>
File: 658.jpg (206KB, 1220x918px) Image search: [Google]
658.jpg
206KB, 1220x918px
>>387104636
>Implying that consistently getting headshots on quickly moving targets while optimally positioning yourself doesn't require skill
If you don't think sniper requires skill then you literally don't think shooters require skill because it's just pure aim and positioning.
>>
>>387121785
He probably hasn't even played Quake 3, leave the idiot to wallow in his own stupidity
>>
I hate the movement in Overmeme, it's too instant. To make it even worse players can dodge and jump all they want with no penalty to their accuracy, everyone might as well have a magic RNG hooked up to their A D keys because hitting them is mostly luck in which insta change direction key they'll spam next
>>
>>387122352
Git gud
>>
>>387104501
>scout

Twitch jumpspamming. Devoid of skill and worthless against any modicum of aim.

>soldier
>demo

Spam classes. Point at choke and m1. Devoid of any skill.

>sniper

Probably your only good argument, because you have to have great aim to be of any worth. And even then your efforts are made worthless by other spam classes.

Your idea of skill doesn't correlate between why you'd prefer TF2 to Overwatch.
>>
This game is a fucking meme, I played this for an hour and never touched it again - I shouldn't be dominating in a game I just started playing
I have had multiple years playing competitive shooters but even then I'm not a god, the game is far too easy
>>
>>387122770
>played this for an hour and never touched it again
Opinion disregarded
>>
File: 1mkv9fbCaEU.jpg (709KB, 1500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1mkv9fbCaEU.jpg
709KB, 1500x1100px
Explain this overfags
Protip: you can't :^)
>>
>>387122352
>To make it even worse players can dodge and jump all they want with no penalty to their accuracy
Why is that considered a bad thing?
>>
This game is more MOBA than FPS. You can have great aim but 80% of the time flying shielded monkey man is punching you in the face. Even the literal built in aimbot ability of soldier can be completely blocked. 3% FPS skill because the rest is all cooldown MOBA stuff
>>
>>387122770
lol maybe wait for your MMR to adjust?
>>
>>387122843
A straight hour is a decent amount of time to play the game for, at least I don't have some positive confirmation bias because hundreds of hours of my life were stolen from me by this shitpile
>>387122926
If I just started playing a game and have no history with the franchise I shouldn't be dominating, every character moves at the speed of a slug so aiming means nothing. Talk to me when you play an actual shooter kiddo
>>
>>387112432
>What did he mean by this?
He means that mechanics like Mei's freeze or Roadhog's hook, while not necessarily overpowered, are not good or fun game design because they take away the player's ability to interact with the game while they're alive. There is no counterplay available to somebody when they get frozen or flashbanged other than twiddling their thumbs and waiting for their prolonged death to be over. Compare this to every other competitive shooter where you can keep fighting so long as you have a point of health left on your bar. In CSGO, for instance, you can be at one HP while completely blinded and at the edge of a smoke grenade but you still have a fighting chance no matter how much the odds have been stacked against you.

People hate characters like Mei and Roadhog because, even if they don't think they're OP, they aren't fun to play against. A mechanic that encourages you to take your hands off your M/KB before you've technically actually lost is a flawed mechanic.

That's my interpretation anyway.
>>
>>387107605
Jesus Christ. Where are the fucking moderators? This is the most insane shitposting of all time.
>>
>>387123008
Holy shit, you really know absolutely nothing about Overwatch
>>
>>387107605
All this is in other games besides ults.

Pressing Q to win isn't exactly the best gameplay lmao.
>>
>>387107605
>None of those are actually mechanics
When people say git gud at dota at least they can point at micro and turn rate. Overwatch litterly just has aiming and game sense.
>>
>>387122875
Well, you're right, technically it's not a bad thing but it just feels wierd, maybe I just play too much CSGO.
Like, imagine playing CSGO, but every enemy is constantly bunny hopping with perfectly accurate P90s.
>>
>>387122849
Proffessional overwatch players always adhere to a very strict "meta" that changes about once a month.

It's not remotely indicative of normal games with normal people
>>
>>387123130
Autismal video-game scientist here.

Yeah, that about justifies why it isn't fun. It's an actual science though and anyone that understands games (not just video games) knows why they shouldn't exist on a fundamental level.
>>
>>387123367
Overwatch isn't CSGO
>>
>>387123145
>No arguments
Thanks for summing up the collective mindset of overwatch players, enjoy your casual garbage while the rest of us with triple digit IQs play actual video games
>>
>>387122395
How are you supposed to git gud at headshotting somebody who's entire character model can shift directions instantly and at any moment? There is literally no acceleration in Overwatch, even fucking Quake had it but OW doesn't.

>>387122875
It's not a bad thing, but there needs to be some penalty for spazzing out like a retard. Good movement mechanics in Overwatch equates to basically just mashing every key randomly.
>>
>>387123130
I consider these stuns as kind of like a soft death. There is no counterplay to being dead beyond not being killed in the first place, the same way there is no counterplay to being frozen beyond not getting frozen.

I'm surpirsed anon hasn't brought up the inverse of this; the numerous abilities that just make you completely invulnerable, like reaper's ghost form or tracer's rewind or mei's ice thing
>>
>>387123130
That's what I love about CSGO, it's never over till it's over.
>>
>>387123573
There's counter play to those, though. You can set up a kill on a blocked Mei or wraithing Reaper, and you can predict where Tracer will rewind to once you get a feel for how far back she goes.
>>
File: 1493894064894.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493894064894.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>387123384
>professional overwatch players
LOL
>adhere to a strict meta
Because blizzard can't balance FOURTEEN(14) heroes for shit
>not indicative of normal games
in your bronze games maybe sweetie
Try again blizzdrone
>>
>>387123820
good post anon
>>
>>387123705
Overwatch does have some intelligent design in the mechanics but it's absolutely squandered given how the game currently is.

Like I said, it's neat that Reaper's shotguns are really effective against tanks and that hitscan is good against Pharah but it barely matters when everything kills you in two hits.

Quite literally, it only matters if it takes more than 2 hits to kill you. If you have 200 health it doesn't matter if something does 100 damage or 170.

But I guess it does get worse because there are plenty of things that kill you in literally one. Why does Reinhardt's charge do 300 damage.
>>
>>387123510
>there needs to be some penalty for spazzing out like a retard.
I agree, but I'd rather see a base spread to each characters' weapons rather than a movement based spread.
>>
>>387119154
>One character who happens to be one the least played in the tank category.
Congratulations you've shown you know nothing about OW even more now if you legit believe Orisa is played more
>>
>>387102305
overwatch is for rural and suburban retards

city people all play tf2
>>
>>387123573
>I consider these stuns as kind of like a soft death.
That doesn't make it fun to play against. Having an enemy that effectively increases your respawn timer isn't good or fun game design. It just makes it fucking annoying to get killed by them. The possibility that you can be freed arguably makes it even worse because it means you still have to be ready to play in the off chance you get out, and definitely makes it worse if you're killed the moment you're freed. You can't afford to sit back and take a breather or reflect on the match unlike a normal death.

>the numerous abilities that just make you completely invulnerable
These aren't anywhere near as bad because you yourself are still in full control of your character and there are ways to play around those abilities. You are not prevented from interacting with the game because an enemy disappeared or shielded herself. Tracer's rewind in particular is easy to predict and punish.
>>
>>387123008
>every character moves at the speed of a slug
*Lucio laughs while wall riding*
>>
>>387124239
Nigga what
>>
>>387122875
Because double jumping on genji is easy as spamming the spacebar with no strict rhythm or timing and while doing so, your character puts his head behind the rest of his body since he does a flip on the second jump. It's good that the movement doesn't slow down the character or inhibit his aim but it takes literally no skill to spam double jump. Meanwhile, sniper characters have their movement slowed down to a crawl while they're aiming
>>
>>387124117
>Why does Reinhardt's charge do 300 damage.
because it's really hard to hit and makes reinhardt extremely vulnerable

Either way, youre usually behind a shield or being healed and a majority of attacks don't do more than 100 damage. Only really headshots and direct hits with phara rockets.
Generally you're going to be attacked by things like winstons and dvas and tracers and reapers that do chip damage, or you're going to be attacked by multiple people at once.
I don't know where the idea that overwatch has a short time-to-kill came from
>>
>>387124239
Only F2P sub humans play TF2 right now.
>>
>>387124565
Its litterly a billion times better then overwatch though, TF2 has actual movement mechanics aswel as having a general higher skill cap. Even reloading takes more skill in TF2, do I reload the multiple shots or do I reload, shoot reload, shoot.
>>
>>387123648
That's one of the main problems I have with Overwatch, even outside of those specific abilities, and saying it's a team-based game isn't reason enough for it. In CSGO or Siege, it doesn't matter if you have two HP and are stuck in a 1v5, there's still always a chance to win if you're good enough, even top-tier pro players have fucked up and lost 5v1s in those games. In Overwatch? The enemy team has to be absolute dogshit to lose a 5v1. There is no way McCree should be able to stop 5 other players from claiming the point.
>>
>>387124801
Stop trying to pretend TF2 requires skill ya fuckin autist
>litterly
Kill yourself
>>
the game is awesome and needs strategy

but the community can be alittle toxic

also git gud
>>
How does OP explain the countless people who dont experience these problems?
>>
>>387125008
>strategy
>press Q to win
>>
File: 1497041188902m.jpg (83KB, 1024x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1497041188902m.jpg
83KB, 1024x1017px
>>387124947
>I see a spelling error so now I dont have to acknowledge my inferior taste
I'm laffin!
>>
File: 1478080306596.jpg (2MB, 1990x3332px) Image search: [Google]
1478080306596.jpg
2MB, 1990x3332px
>Widow's whole appeal is her nice ass
>finally a bikini skin
>with the ass covered up
Fuck Blizzjews. Never dropped a turd faster.
>>
>>387102305
t. shitter
>>
>>387108541
>You can't un-freeze yourself.
Reaper
Zarya
Orisa
Sombra
Tracer
Genji
Even Junkrat and Pharah can just gtfo before they freeze
>>
>>387112517
i like overwatch a lot but THIS and Doomfists RMB are the greatest bullshit available
if a Instagib doesn't need mechanical skill, it better not be in my game
>>
>>387102305
FPS is a shit competitive genre anyways, shallow, boring to watch, and 1-dimensional.
It least play RTS or fighting gaem.
>>
File: 1497998526174.png (47KB, 1401x444px) Image search: [Google]
1497998526174.png
47KB, 1401x444px
>>387115604
>he fell for the "SR = skill" meme
>>
>>387108098
>The rest of us will enjoy something that doesn't constantly bust balls.
What the fuck are you doing on /v/?
>>
>>387124801
It was better than Overwatch before they introduced casual matchmaking. Being able to simply drop-in at any time was one of the things I loved about TF2.
If they were gonna be like that they could at least have the courtesy to include Arena mode in Matchmaking.
>>
>>387120085
>rocket jumping doesn't require skill
>>
>>387126504
>airshotting doesn't require skill

Seriously this guy had the worst bait and you still fell for it
>>
>>387126702
Airshotting exists in OW
>>
File: 1479733128420.jpg (25KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1479733128420.jpg
25KB, 500x281px
>>387126504
Rocket jump? That sounds dangerous.
>>
>>387126804
>junkrat throws mine at you, it's nowhere near you
>lose 150 health
Yep some real skillful displays
You only need to watch those kids playing the big wurl tournament on twitch, im probably more individually skilled than half the teens playing this trash
>>
Lucioball sucks
>>
>>387125970
>If nobody picks a healer
Why doesn't your ass pick a healer than depending on the benevolence of scrubs?
>>
It's a guilty pleasure.
>>
>>387124219

I forgot Orisa, but that was a typo, champ. One of the least played in the tank category. Which, bada bing bada boom, Russian Dyke is barely played.
>>
File: isthisniggaserious.jpg (36KB, 439x373px) Image search: [Google]
isthisniggaserious.jpg
36KB, 439x373px
>it's an "overwatch is/isn't a competitive fps" episode that will have over 700 replies
Thread posts: 214
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.