[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Anyone else think the Assasssin's Creed games are actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Ass Greed.jpg (547KB, 3000x1687px) Image search: [Google]
Ass Greed.jpg
547KB, 3000x1687px
Anyone else think the Assasssin's Creed games are actually pretty good but are completely ruined by the animus bullshit? Why couldn't it just be a wa between Assassin's and Templar through out history?
>>
Yeah pretty much.
>>
>>387090431
Jumped the shark when aliens showed up
>>
>>387090993
Exactly. Wtf did that shit with Ezio have to do with anything? Who thought it was a good idea?
>>
Even worse is the idea of tying them all together as if anyone is going to play all of these shit fucking games and remember the characters/ story from 10 years ago.
>>
I dont get how AC fans can stomach the future shit I prefer AC being this little conspiracy theory of big hostorical figures taking part in some shadow war behind the scenes
>>
Am I the only one who likes modern day and conspiracies?
>>
File: 245156464514551.jpg (197KB, 500x593px)
245156464514551.jpg
197KB, 500x593px
>>387094267

Desmond is shit

SHIT!
>>
>>387094267
No. The payoff for these games for me was a modern day game with Desmond taking down Templars. I'm not interested in AC no matter where they take it. It's all the same boring shit.
>>
>>387094693

It honestly wasnt I dont get how you thought the modern day was the pay off I played AC games to be some random shadowy asshole who is buddy buddy with all these well known historical people and maybe do some fancy stabbing.

AC is not the greatest but its not the worst its like the fast food of gaming. You should not eat it or enjoy it but you cant help your self but to to pull up the drive though sheepishly and order a big mac and fries every once in a while.
>>
I enjoy the Animus if only for unearthing the history of conspiracy that the Templars were behind.

Actually the Animus is a great storytelling tool for exploring that conflict you were talking about.
>>
File: 1497341342797.gif (2MB, 270x188px)
1497341342797.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>387094267
See, the issue with these games is that people just want that historical tourism when really, the plotline with Those Who Came Before has been there throughout the entire series. If people actually read the logs from puzzles and interactions with characters, the whole business about the Isu, Juno, the Shrouds of Eden, and so on has been built up since the first game and it's still a major plot point even in Syndicate. I'm not a fan of these games by any means, but it's interesting that, as the rest of the game is affected by rushed schedules and boardroom decisions, they're able to keep up that franchise-wide conspiracy that acts as a decent catalyst between all the games.
>>
Nope. I want them to double down on the animus stuff. I want some crazy precursor shit to go down.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.