[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a game that plays similar to The Sims series? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1437281404046.jpg (52KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1437281404046.jpg
52KB, 500x375px
Is there a game that plays similar to The Sims series? The Sims 4 looks boring
>>
>>387088321
Sims 3
>>
>>387088321
G.I. JIMBO!
SAVES THE DAY AGAIN!
>>
>>387089372
>G.I. JIMBO
I was going to say, excluding the fact it's a parody of G.I. Joe, I know that I've seen this before. Didn't remember where until I looked it up.
>>
>>387089372
FOR YOU AND YOU!
FOR YOU AND YOU!
>>
>>387089351
>>
CAUSE HE'S THE STRONGEST GUY AND NOTHING CAN KILL HIM!

NOTHING!!
>>
>>387088321
JUST LOOK AT IT!
THE HUMANITY!! THE ANGER!!!! THE PAIN!!!!!!
>>
He survived eleven tours of duty on our kitchen stove!
>>
>>387088321
G.I. Jimbo is the best toy ever. Fuck anyone who says it isn't
>>
its

its

bpbplblpblbp

BRILLIANT
>>
No one's going to want to buy that Heff, it's broken!
>>
I AM THE CHEESE
>>
File: Da_Cheese.png (332KB, 570x493px) Image search: [Google]
Da_Cheese.png
332KB, 570x493px
>>387090457
I'M THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE SHOW
>>
Is this going to be the most kino cartoon revival?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuF9aZxoipE
>>
>>387090832
That actually looks pretty good. Happy it pokes fun at modern shit. The Hey Arnold! movie also looks like fun.
>>
>>387090832
>me while watching this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.