[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Spoiling the final boss in a Youtube thumbnail Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>Spoiling the final boss in a Youtube thumbnail

Why do people do this?
>>
>>387087130
Why do you watch people play video games?
>>
>>387087501
>thumbnail

Even if you don't watch them or search for those specific vids they can show up somewhere on the page
>>
>>387087130
>im going to watch people play a game im playing
>OH NO SPOILERS
Maybe dont go to channels you know are playing the game you're playing until you finish the game or somehow get stuck
>>
>>387087754
see >>387087694
>>
>>387087754
>listen to the Persona 4 soundtrack every now and then on youtube
>go on youtube while waiting for copy of 5 to arrive
>recommended for you: P5 Final Boss
It didn't spoil me since I didn't see the thumbnail clearly, but it was still annoying
>>
>>387087754
Not that guy, but I've had the same issue when just looking games up in general.

>Wondering if I should buy new game
>Type game's title into Youtube
>Hoping to find a trailer or even some reviews
>[FULL GAME ENDING 100% COMPLETION/FINAL BOSS]
>Image is of the final boss which often turns out to be an important character who's reveal is a twist

Even worse when you actually do just look up a game's trailer, and then in the recommendations on the side you get bombarded by spoiler videos.
>>
>>387087501
>>387087754
t. retards that have no idea what recommended videos are
>>
>>387088095
Don't you DARE speak to me like that
>>
>>387088069
The final boss is Igor who was a fake and captured the real igor and he turns into a god with the attacks of the deadly sins and you shoot him in the face
>>
>>387088058
Literally the exact same thing happened to me.
>>
>>387088503
No it didn't, I'm special not you
>>
File: 1495648609246.png (133KB, 331x265px) Image search: [Google]
1495648609246.png
133KB, 331x265px
>>387088423
Alright?

I've already beaten P5 like, twice anon. Thanks for being an asshat to others though, that's always nice.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.