[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, I didn't have a problem with the main character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: saints row 4.jpg (54KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
saints row 4.jpg
54KB, 460x215px
You know, I didn't have a problem with the main character of Saints Row 4 being a bisexual turbo whore that fucked every single member of his crew including Keith Davis and a robot. I really didn't. I didn't care and I played the game anyway.

But now, checking out this Agents of Mayhem shit, they feel the need to plaster shit like ONE OF THREE CONFIRMED LGBT CHARACTERS onto their shit as if it somehow means something. The fucking wiki itself has a category dedicated to characters with a sexual preference that has absolutely nothing to do with the game.

Fuck this shit. At this point I don't even care if it's a good game. I am not forking out money for this circlejerking bullshit. Games like Hawken have died for less.
>>
>>387077870
jesus you people get triggered over the dumbest shit. please just kys before you snap and run people over with your car
>>
File: alexandria.jpg (68KB, 927x547px) Image search: [Google]
alexandria.jpg
68KB, 927x547px
>>387077968
>please just kys before you snap and run people over with your car
Meanwhile
>>
>>387077870
Personally Saints Row 4 was utter shit and Agents somehow looks even worse, thankfully no one outside of /v/ is talking about it. At this point unless it's Saints Row 2 HD I'm done with the Saints games.
>>
>>387077870
kys
>>
game's fucked,has zero buzz
>>
>>387077968
I hope he gets you
>>
>>387078074
you really want to start listing right wing vs left wing violence? Pol has 3 killers on its own, let alone the militias, abortion bombers, and the 100 other politically motivated killings in the last decade. Just stop. you're a poltard, you must be aware that everything you believe is stupid and easily disprovable, right?
>>
File: anhero.gif (173KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
anhero.gif
173KB, 170x170px
>>387078139
You first chuckles.
>>387078368
You're the one that brought up random hypothetical violence. Meanwhile, I turn that against you and you fly into a discussion about /pol/. You're pathetic.
>>
>>387078338
I bet you do faggot, you're a bunch of powerless virgins lashing out at the world that rejected you. No wonder you weirdos fantasize about day of the rope and shit. You're all transparent disasters
>>
>>387078435
That's what I thought. Bringing up one the handful of left wing motivated killings is absurd when it's a monthly occurrence for right wing extremists. But yeah, start crying or whatever whiny faggotry you're pulling now
>>
File: 1502498185301.jpg (267KB, 960x652px) Image search: [Google]
1502498185301.jpg
267KB, 960x652px
>>387077870
>it's a "the master race gets triggered by literally everything" episode
When will they stop making these?
>>
Saints Row 4 confirmed not very good
>>
>>387078623
I see you are still so butthurt you can not formulate a counter-argument without ranting about the imaginary people in your head. I'm not going to dignify you with a direct response to the content of your post.
>>
>>387077870

This series died with 2.
>>
File: 4324.jpg (43KB, 341x500px) Image search: [Google]
4324.jpg
43KB, 341x500px
>>387077968
>same "identity" meme hammered over and over everywhere
>IS NOTHING
is not good or "triggering" is just a repetitive and hacky way to get some positive press, is pretty transparent and pathetic
>>
>>387078779
when you stop getting triggered by it because that'as the only reason they post it.
>>
>>387078857

>saints row 3 was bad meme

fuck off
>>
File: 3434.jpg (23KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
3434.jpg
23KB, 320x240px
>>387078368
>Pol has 3 killers on its own
now you are just making them look cool, pls stop
>>
>>387079018

What a compelling argument.

>anything besides the penthouse mission being good
>Steelport being good
>shitty rubbery textures for everything being good
>adult swim rubbish being funny
>>
>>387079132
He doesn't remember where he is.
>>
>AGENTS OF FUCKING MAYHEM MAKES IT THAT SAINTS ROW (Post 2) IS STILL IN THE RED FACTION UNIVERSE

FUCK YOU
>>
File: 1385440885954.jpg (65KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1385440885954.jpg
65KB, 566x480px
>>387077870
The "turbo whore that fucked every single member of his crue" is a jab at the romance options in Mass Effect and how forced they are. The exaggeration here is "press a button and you can fuck anyone in the ship including the most absurd ones", there was nothing PROGRESSIVE about this at all you fucking imbecile.
Also I don't know why or how you even found the autistic wiki thing but wikis are full of headcanon bullshit that you shouldn't take seriously. This is one of them.
Don't get me wrong though you obviously underage faggot, I like to get angry at blue haired cunts fucking with my video games as much as the next guy but when I do it it's for a good reason, you're just fucking stupid
>>
>>387079464
>there was nothing PROGRESSIVE about this at all you fucking imbecile.
No shit Sherlock, which is why I didn't care and dismissed it as an issue. But hey you go ahead and burn them straw men.
>>
>>387077870
I thought Keith would always turn you down.
>>
>>387079360
Something that would have been infinitely more interesting is if Agents of Mayhem was a continuation of the rebooted Gat out of Hell with the Saints as excessive force cops.
>>
>>387080381
They claim it is, but the only connection is the fleur-de-lis and Johnny Gat. Nothing else.
>>
>>387079775
He did turn you down everytime but OP is just looking to push the whole bisexual thing
>>
>>387080381
>drop the super powers
>instead of gangs it's cops
>instead of hideouts it's cop shops
>Fuzz returns
>missions like Mayhem are an attempt to clean the streets of gangs
>instead of wanted level, it's just gang level

Could literally have been Saints 5 with some adjustment and no forced team of people we don't give a fuck about but instead we get this fucking mess. Although after 4 I'm not surprised.
>>
>>387080381
Anything other having Red Faction, an almost grounded series, be with this shit.

JUST YOU AND ME MINER
>>
>>387080381

If there is on way to describe is how Razorfist described comic books these days: Retro, campy, Self aware humor with pop culture references galor
>>
What's even the draw of the game? The open world looks even emptier and more soulless than SR3 Steelport, and there's only so much fun you can get out of wacky gimmick weapons.
>>
>>387081007
>What's even the draw of the game?
Johnny Gat. Purple. Fleur De Lis. LGBTs.

That is truly the extent of it. It's not an accident that Saints Row IV went free weekend. Agents of Mayhem comes out next week. They're literally marketing on their dead meme.
>>
>>387081007
A lot of comparisons have been made with Overwatch for some reason so perhaps they're trying to attracts that crowd and give them a single player "version"?
>>
>>387081197
So Crackdown without all of the stuff that made Crackdown fun?
>>
>>387078478
>transparent disasters

newfag, you should've been banned when w.t snacks was still a mod
>>
>>387077968
That was incredible, the only real tragedy is that he didn't exterminate more retarded brainwashed degenerate scum.
>>
File: Agents-of-Mayhem-Pic-2.jpg (121KB, 1280x400px) Image search: [Google]
Agents-of-Mayhem-Pic-2.jpg
121KB, 1280x400px
>>387081232
The assumption is they're trying really hard to make it a hero shooter type game since they abandoned the customization of the previous games.
>>
>>387081656
This. We need more people like that in order to beat the marxist rot.
>>
>>387080813
This sounds absolutely perfect and the fact that this will never exist makes me furious
>>
AGENTS OF MAYHEM HAS NO CO-OP
WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING
>>
Saints row 4 is pretty fun
But AoM will be mediocre, especially sincr there is no co-op
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.