[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you were actually excited to fight the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (116KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
116KB, 1440x1080px
When was the last time you were actually excited to fight the final boss of a game?

For me it was this nigga right here (Magolor Soul from Kirby Wii), I was legitimately hyped during the fight due to the fantastic music, the difficulty spike (at least on the first fight against him where you don't know the patterns) and all the crazy over the top attacks he had, for me this is the epitome of final bosses in the Kirby series so far and the most enjoyable final boss in a very long time for me.
>>
contra iii, i think
>>
File: image.jpg (215KB, 900x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215KB, 900x630px
>>387073181
Top tier taste op. I was playing through the megaman zero series for the first time a while back and thought omega was pretty hype https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1VRUBV7ccsw
>>
File: Boss_The_Witness.png (20KB, 480x190px) Image search: [Google]
Boss_The_Witness.png
20KB, 480x190px
One of the only good final bosses in Isaac. I will never not be mad over Delirium.
>>
Gwyn
>>
File: SDSOS_P2_3.jpg (193KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
SDSOS_P2_3.jpg
193KB, 400x240px
>>
>Magolor
>Queen Sectonia
>Star Dream
I know that Kirby's always had good final bosses, but what is with Kirby getting these hype as fuck bosses recently?
>>
File: zero2.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zero2.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>387077113
>recently
>>
>>387073181
Playing Bloodborne I think.
I liked characters in Odin Sphere but battles are too easy and repetitves.
Dishonored 2 barely has what I can call a bossfight.

So Bloodborne it is.
Gherman and Moon Presence in a row was a great time.
>>
File: Armstrong.jpg (175KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
Armstrong.jpg
175KB, 1280x670px
>>
File: kirby final.png (2MB, 1317x1009px) Image search: [Google]
kirby final.png
2MB, 1317x1009px
>>387077113
>recently
>>
>>387077292
That is a really underwhelming fight honestly. Way too easy, but the music's great.
>>
File: jerginga.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jerginga.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
Mind in a PROGRAM from Kirby Robobot
Jergingha from The Wonderful 101
DJ Octavio ft. Callie from Splatoon 2
Cortex and Uka Uka from Crash 3
The Doomsday from Sonic 3&K

Those are hype fights ive done recently from the top of my head
>>
>>387077641
It's a bonus fight meant to haunt you and evoke disgust/pity when seeing the state of the previous game's final boss.
>>
>>387078408
Octavio was actually pretty disappointing in 2. It was a single circular arena for three identical phases followed by a literal on rails segment. The rails aren't even used to their full effect, you just jump to dodge and they had to give you a special weapon so you could fire the fists back during that segment no matter which main weapon you went in with. Compared to the absolute gauntlet in the first game it felt really phoned in, probably so people wouldn't complain about having to do it again for each weapon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.