[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its actually a fun game I do not know why it gets all the hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 64514616454541.jpg (305KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
64514616454541.jpg
305KB, 1920x1080px
Its actually a fun game I do not know why it gets all the hate and I did not experience any huge connection issues either
>>
because you could parry just parry to win. the only winning move is literally not to play. go play a fighting game made for depth and not one made by retards.
>>
>>387071465
nice bait, friend
>>
>>387071465
Ubisoft can fix all the issues from getting dedicated servers and making the game not shot in a 1v1 level but people won't bother since they feel like they got fucked.

Consoles are holding this game up but for some reason PC people hate it
>>
>>387071608
>1v1 fag

The games way better in actual 2v2s and 4v4 dumbass I can't believe that this game was shilled for its 1v1 mode
>>
It's pretty fun but it's impossible to play online
>>
It's fun but I don't like losing connection to a game and not receiving any XP or money.
>>
>>387071465
>Make a multiplayer fighting/combat game
>Make it online-only
For what purpose
>>
>>387071845
if its way better in 2v2 and 4v4 then why the fuck is it set up best for 1v1 while still falling short? face it m8, it was originally idealized as 1v1 then ended up having garbage game modes shoved down its throat to appease you fucktards who cant learn how to play and rely on allies.

game is bad. go play a real fighting game.
>>
I love For Honor but I seriously hate the fighting game thing it gets

The game doesn't work in 1v1
>>
File: 1502321352669.jpg (264KB, 640x643px) Image search: [Google]
1502321352669.jpg
264KB, 640x643px
>>387071465
It was a good idea but I think someone else will be able to do it better.
>>
>>387072025
Actually it was originally designed with 4v4 in mind and 1v1 is the after thought. 4v4 every fucking hero is viable in that mode unlike 1v1

Face it the 1v1 faggots ruined the game and are the ones who complain about the defensive meta the most
>>
>>387072025
>>387072245

Yet for some fucking reason the developers only listen to the 1v1 community when the majority plays 4v4

It fucking pisses me off people want to make the game more like an actual fighting game
>>
>>387072245
>designed with 4v4 in mind
>makes a better 1v1 mode
>still garbage

1v1 fags were the only ones they would've been successful with. normies arent going to stick around a game that long unless its a moba. you 4v4 shitters need to stop relying on your team for wins. its so much better winning by your own merit. the defensive meta was still very much a thing for 4v4s considering the rage mechanic. block all the things, time the activation, free kill, rinse and repeat. it fucking sucked.

>>387072365
>make a game using a lot of fighting game ideas
>surprised when it gets compared to a fighting game

cmon now anon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.