[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you faggots have played this game? This is far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Lego City.jpg (124KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Lego City.jpg
124KB, 460x215px
How many of you faggots have played this game?

This is far and away the best modern Lego game.
>Funny writing
>Instead of some small location from the film for inbetween levels it's an entire GTA styled open world (And it's actually a really fucking good open world)
>Plot is surprisingly pretty compelling (I am a sucker for cop stories though)
>Different resource system than other lego games that results in you not needing to punch apart every single doodad in each level for studs
>Ditches the molasses slow level design and pacing of the newer modern lego games (As opposed to the fucking hobbit where you spend half a level getting a fucking apple)
>"Super builds" have you actually build big shit out in the world, pretty good way of making exploration even more interesting, can unlock entire areas this way
And after the WiiU went out of production it went non exclusive and came to everything modern (Xbone, PC, PS4, Switch). So there's no excuse.

1. Lego City Undercover
2. The Lego Movie
3. :Lego Lord of the Rings

Lego game thread. (Bionicles welcome)
>>
I wish your genuine thread got some replies anon
>>
File: 43.jpg (147KB, 1010x810px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
147KB, 1010x810px
>>387068815
I saw on a stream and it looked cool but apparently the pc version has lots of problems and I didn't wanted to fuck with that on a new game
>>
I played it on the Wii U when it came out, I never expected to have so much fun with it. Sank some 50 hours and got 100% completion, the best parts were roaming around the city and the humor in the story. Also riding a T-rex.
>>
Might actually check it out, cheers
>>
File: 912VzStebTL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (334KB, 1031x1500px) Image search: [Google]
912VzStebTL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
334KB, 1031x1500px
>>387068815
You bought Chase's Dimensions figure, right?
>>
>>387070286
No, but I just remembered I never unpacked the Chase LEGO figure from the game's box.
>>
>>387068815
Flying was garbage though.

>can't land and get out, have to build a helipad or landing mat and use those

They should do another one but base it off Lego Island.
>>
I'm hoping that since they recently ported it to current-gen systems, they're planning for a sequel.
>>
>>387070689
I wouldn't be too sure. It's likely they just want another chance for the game to make money since
1. It was on WiiU
2. Production issues or something meant physical copies were sparse as fuck and nobody bought it digital until the Nintendo Selects version happened because it was like 60 until it went down to 20 and by the time it was 20 the system was dead as fuck
>>
File: 1358779992349.gif (428KB, 425x239px) Image search: [Google]
1358779992349.gif
428KB, 425x239px
>Vehicles break apart as you lose a heart
>They all have exposed moving bits inside
>>
Ill buy it once it goes on sale, lego games usually drop pretty hard months after release, is the PC port still shit?
>>
>>387070286
I have the one that came with my pre-order of the Wii U version.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.