[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does he call them reviews if he isn't reviewing games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1476371468179.png (37KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1476371468179.png
37KB, 250x249px
Why does he call them reviews if he isn't reviewing games? He's just larping being in space.
>>
>>387068574
Mk3 was a mistake.
>>
>>387068763
I don't know what that means
>>
>>387068810
CGR Mark 3, when he moved to Patreon. He fell from grace hard in my opinion, I stopped watching him altogether when he started making those clickbait "Who would win" videos and patron-exclusive full reviews.
>>
>Mark used to be the GOAT reviewer
>recently had to unsubscribe just because he was reviewing a bunch of pointless shit

What happened?
>>
File: 1500664674226.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500664674226.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>387069185
>reviewing a bunch of pointless shit
This isn't new... Have you seen his review of a fucking banana and gamer grub?
>>
>>387069185
>Mark used to be the GOAT reviewer
When? He never reviewed ANYTHING.
>>
>>387068574
I unsubscribed because his content changed after going crowdfunding. I don't begrudge him this though, if anyone deserves to be funded to make the content they want to make it's Mark.
>>
>>387069612
>Have you seen his review of a fucking bananna
Post it
>>
Unsubscribed from him months ago. I couldn't tolerate him polluting my subscription box.
>>
>>387069047
Same. His videos used to be great, but I unsubscribed a few months after Mark 3 came out. It was just absolute trash.
>>
Greatest fall from grace I've witnessed on YouTube.
>>
>>387068574
Stopped watching that guy once he started putting out videos where he pitted random shit, like Shinobi III against Truxton video game and was asking "who would win?". It was so stupid and pointless that I couldn't keep up anymore. Biggest waste of time I've ever seen.
>>
DUDE SHITTY UNFUNNY COMIC BOOK LMAO
DUDE IM MAKING REFERENCES TO MY OWN "JOKES" ISN'T THAT FUNNY?
>>
>>387069612
He also made a video about making as sandwich with vegetable he grew in his backyard
Mark just don't give a fuck about retards crying after him, he like playing video games and talk about it.
It's probably why /v/ hates him so much.
>>
Every CGR review
>Here is ... some obscure game for the Atari ... 5200.
>It is a good game, but it has nothing on Truxton ... a true classic
>Maybe if I refer to an obscure games console now, people will laugh because it is a reference ... to something they never experienced
>Time to drink my beer from this store EXCLUSIVE ... CGR beer mug.
>Lando is my ... hunbando and Jar Jar is terrible in every way. Gottta make sure everyone knows that.
>This game sent us all the way from Buttfuckerville, Minnesota by Jimmy Twoshoes. Thanks Jimmy ... for this game.
>Remember to like ... comment, and subscribe. Also please fund my 468th kickstarter for my comics tgat only my dwindling fanbase buys.
>>
>>387071250
How is this a review though? He doesn't go in depth on anything he just talks about irrelevant stuff.
>>
He sounds so bored these days
>>
>tfw Undertow was better than post-Patreon CGR
>>
File: Mark_(Westinghouse).jpg (65KB, 640x654px) Image search: [Google]
Mark_(Westinghouse).jpg
65KB, 640x654px
>From the land of the intergalactic spaceship windsquid comes the almighty Lord Karnage once again to review AIR SHOOTAN 04. The 4th AIR SHOOTAN in the series, this game is much like the classic thriller movie: Top Gun. (I really should watch that again). That movie was spectacular, starring Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer. And they landed on a battleship in that movie. In this game you fire bullets at other planes, much like in Top Gun. Here are some other movies with planes: Snakes on a Plane, Con Air, Airplane, and the recent classic, Flight 91. AIR SHOOTAN, for the PlayStation 2.
>>
>>387071358
Exactly. He says a bunch of random, uninteresting shit and then gives a vague conclusion.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.