[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we even see launch day reviews? It is odd to see so little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Will we even see launch day reviews?

It is odd to see so little coverage of a big budget game from a known developer.
>>
>>387056834
I can tell from this pic alone that this will fail.
>>
>>387056834
is this another OW rip off like Paladins and TF2?
>>
The bigger question is will this do better or worse than Homefront The Revolution?
>>
>>387056834
>Will we even see launch day reviews?
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=agents+of+mayhem+walkthrough
>>
>>387056998
it's singleplayer Overwatch basically
>>
>>387057015
I liked that game.

Having an open world which you can't explore after you finished the story seemed a little weird though.

While this might have been common in the early 2000s it is not really the case anymore.
>>
why isn't this a saints row game
i dont understand
>>
File: Panthro.jpg (33KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Panthro.jpg
33KB, 400x320px
>>387056834
>Thundercats skins
That's like cheating. I don't want to pay retail for this game.
>>
>>387057247
Homefront 2 is a decent game now, but looking at footage and reading complaints it had a horrible launch even with the delay. And since both games are published by DS I'm curious to see whether it'll do better or worse in terms of sales and reception.
>>
>>387057331
It's a spin off based on one of the endings from Gat out of Hell. They are basically doing a multiverse sort of thing.

I've heard really good things about this game. Was thinking of cancelling my preorder since I had heard nothing, but then I read a few previews and it sounds REALLY good. Crackdown meets Saint's Row in a way that 4 sort of failed to do.
>>
>>387057638
But why not call it saints row: agents of mayhem or something? it's just retarded to use the saints row branding without the saints row brand
>>
>>387057971
They may feel it's too dissimilar and they don't want to alienate people expecting a pure Saint's Row game. I dunno, honestly, it's a fair question, but there could be lots of reasons.
>>
>>387057971
And the fact that three of the playable characters are Saints Row characters, and there's purple and the fleur-de-lis everywhere anyway.
>>
>>387058096
Saints Row 4 was already pretty dissimilar from the first 3.
>>
why did they put 0 marketing into this
>>
>>387059238
So many games do this now, I guess its because its easier for people to get the games on discounts during sales and spread through word of mouth.
>>
>>387058117
>three of the playable characters are Saints Row characters
Which ones?
>>
>>387056834
>Almost all chars women and niggers
>pre order dlc out the ass

They deserve no sales
>>
>>387059690

Johnny Gat, Oleg and Pierce
>>
>>387060227
Go away polddit
>>
>>387060240
>Pierce
Who gives a fuck?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.