[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the later episodes any good? I just played through the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Are the later episodes any good? I just played through the demo. It was good
>>
>>387055628
Yes, some are better, some are a bit weaker, but still an overall good game.
Sapienza > Night Marrakesh > Hokkaido > Bonus Episode > Marrakesh > Paris > Night Sapienza > Bangkok > Colorado
>>
I really enjoyed all the episodes in the game, a couple of the levels aren't as great as the others but I thought they were still fun. Even the worst levels are fun to explore.
>>
>>387055981
How do you change the time from day to night?
>>
>>387055981
>Colorado is shit

No surprise there.
>>
>>387056220
Contract: House Build On Sand = Night Marrakesh (it uses the Marrakesh map, but it's nighttime)
Contract: The Icon = Night Sapienza (same reasoning)
>>
Hokkaido is literally the most beautiful map in any video game I've played.
>>
>>387056680
Rude.
>>
Now that the dust has settled and all the elusive contracts are accounted for, were they a good addition to the game? Did you get all of the suits like a real Silent Assassin would?
>>
>>387056680
I like colorado
>>
>>387058457
Yeah, i did actually. And honestly, it feels like a waste to not have them show up again, they went through the trouble of recording and adding voice lines and all that shit and it seems silly that they will never come back.

Hopefully, they'll add them in some sort of rotation or something further down the line, so that at the very least, people who missed them for jumping in too late will get to try them out.
>>
>>387058457
I got all the suits, but I still think ETs were a waste of resources. Should've made 1-2 bonus missions instead, maybe kill some doctors in Night Hokkaido and massacre a farm in Night Colorado
>>
>>387058751
I'm still mad that the Gary Busey target wasn't a bonus level like night Marrakesh or Afternoon Sapienza
>>
>>387058457
I liked the fact that ETs forced me to think up SA strats I had never considered before, but very few of them change the level in a significant way. The ones that did change the level significantly were the best (Prince, Warlord, Black Hat etc.).

I don't like the fact that they locked suits behind them though, and this is coming from someone who managed to get every single one.
>>
>>387058976
Yeah exactly, there were some cool ETs, but what a fucking waste man
>>
>>387055981
man i hate sapienza.
>>
Hokkaido is godlike
The only shit levels are Marrakesh and Colorado
>>
File: FUCK.png (77KB, 360x576px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
77KB, 360x576px
>>387058457
LOOP THEM BACK IN, MOTHERFUCKERS

FUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOU
>>
>>387063237
Now that would surely flare my autism the fuck up
>>
>>387058457
Yeah I got all the suits.......by watching walkthroughs because I didn't want to miss out on any of the suits
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.