[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to buy a ps4, can't decide if I should get the slim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: gallery-1478517763-ps4-pro-7.jpg (38KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
gallery-1478517763-ps4-pro-7.jpg
38KB, 768x432px
About to buy a ps4, can't decide if I should get the slim or the pro. Any suggestions?
>>
>>387054556
I bought a ps4fat from ebay so well see how that goes.
>>
>>387054556
i'd say the slim because not many games at the moment take advantage of what the pro has to offer.
>>
>>387054556
get the pro, costs the same as what you would have paid for the regular on release and makes all games run more consistently with boost mode
>>
>>387054556
Do you own a 4K tv or plan on getting one in the near future? If not, I would say you're better off just getting the Slim. Since it's 2017 and you still don't own a PS4, I assume you are a bit frugal.
>>
>>387054556
Get a piicii
>>
>>387054813
Doesn't the Pro make a lot of noise?
>>
>>387054556
PS4 Pro is dead in America. Sony released it before E3, and all the speculation fell upon the lack of upcoming titles that utilized it. Even now, releases are getting PS4 Pro compatibility patches.
>>
>>387054894

Mine's quieter than my original PS4.
>>
slim. or wait for the xboxx release when Sony might discount the Pro.
>>
>>387054556
The pro is a piece of shit, it can actually flops over even when rendering basic things like ui in 4k. Get a pro and a 4k tv and turn your pro into 4k mode and just try navigating to the ps store, ps now, or some other app on it, guarantee you saturate your video memory within seconds and you start seeing screen freezes and other dumb shit.

PlayStation is literally architected by cum guzzling retards and it's why you can't even find developer documentation on it - because Sony is ashamed at just how fucking retarded they are
>>
>>387054945
That's a lie.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.