[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop pretending like you didn't play the shit out of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Nazi_Zombies.jpg (155KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi_Zombies.jpg
155KB, 1200x675px
Stop pretending like you didn't play the shit out of this back when Black Ops was "cool"
>>
kill yourself, neo /v/
>>
>>387054183
That is from world at war you fucking retard
>>
>>387054284
The games almost a decade old, you can stop pretending
>>387054614
It's still in Black Ops and I didn't mean that specific shitty map, I meant zombies mode entirely
>>
I've literally never played zombies or any CoD for that matter.

Zombies look cool though, wish they would sell them separate from the shitty games they come in.
>>
I've been playing zombies since world at war.
I've played only the treyarch variations and they're the only reason I even buy the games.
I didn't enjoy the black ops 2 zombies for whatever reason, but black ops 3 actually had some really fun and well designed maps. They are kind of a cluster fuck because you basically need to have a wiki page open telling you how to do everything as you play. I think the reason the developers added all this shit is because the game becomes kind of stale very quick with just box weapons and no EEs.
>>
>>387054183
i played it like three times
gets boring as Fuck
>>
A little bit but I got bored of it pretty quickly. It's just the same thing over and over
>>
>>387054183

I'm not ashamed to admit it. It's a good little wave defense mode, great to play with friends while I was in high school.
>>
>>387055315
I can tell you exactly why you didn't enjoy 2
They threw in some lame fucking cast and tried to make it "fresh and innovative" with a barely functioning bus that would leave you stranded and take ten rounds to come back around.
>>
I like how the Treyarch zombies went from a wave survival thing to saving the universe from generic lovecraft monsters.
>>
>>387056189

It happens to a lot of games when they feel the need to reinvent and "innovate" something that wasn't broken and didn't need fixing.
>>
>>387056189
It really does have one of the most contrived "stories" ever. Some shit about ancient atlantian people taking over a nazi's mind after he accidentally got teleported to the moon and touched a pyramid.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.