[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legion is coming to an end. I think it's fair to say that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: legion-box-art.png (827KB, 747x709px) Image search: [Google]
legion-box-art.png
827KB, 747x709px
Legion is coming to an end.

I think it's fair to say that it has been the best expansion since WotLK.
>>
>>387053769
Its either Legion went by quick or I no longer have a sense of time.
>>
people WILL fall for this bait
>>
>>387053867
What bait? Legion certainly is better than MoP or WoD.
>>
>>387053769
>it has been the best expansion since WotLK
I quit WoW for good due to how unfair I was treated by the Random Number Generator. I played for over ten years, but I was dead last to receive my first legendary, and had the worst rolls of anyone I knew. After a couple months of playing, I was just running dungeons to receive absolutely nothing.
>>
Daily reminder the Barrens has been 2 zones longer than it was ever 1 zone. Also reminder that the next expansion will be an old world update
>>
>>387054142
>Also reminder that the next expansion will be an old world update

Source?
>>
File: 1486657592158.jpg (61KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1486657592158.jpg
61KB, 670x503px
>>387054142
>>
>>387053769
ive played every xpac and vanilla, ive come to realise blizz will ALWAYS fuck something up, legion ? the legendary system
>>
Artifacts and the rep grind were pretty shit what's a half decent MMO right now?
>>
>>387054470
it's this or ff14 and anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar. MMOs are a dead genre right now. No one can take the risk to make a good one.
>>
>>387054348
I think artifact weapons were the biggest problem. Especially the fact that they removed weapon as drops.
>>
>>387053835
iirc it was released in sept 30 so it is going to last over a year with 5 raids.
>>
So hows Ascension? Saw threads about t but never tried it, but I'm tempted to out of boredom.
>>
>just want to play TBC in peace
>gummy was shot down before even getting off the ground
>cuckmeme is shit and also pretty damn dead
>>
>>387053769
FUCKING HELL, JUST GIVE US LEGACY SERVERS!
>>
>>387055538
Elysium is going strong. 7k people online on the main server at all times.
>>
>>387053835
too much garbage to do not allowing you to enjoy it
>>
>>387053769
>best expansion since WotLK.
legendary system is shit, artifact power is shit, raids started off pretty good, now its just a shitshow of "bring 10 rogues/mages/hunter so you can ignore mechanics that would be otherwise way too hard. source: world ~200 raider with only 9 hours of raiding a week.
>>
>>387055381
warmane has 27k players
>>
>>387053769
>coming to an end

we are gonna be on Argus for AT LEAST a year, and that is a very conversative estimate.
>>
>>387056150
>we are gonna be on Argus for AT LEAST a year
given the pace of everythin prior to argus, I doubt it.
>>
>>387056783
they can't do yearly expansions and stopped trying
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.