[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does a good WoW Legion private server exist? I searched and found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: logo.png (243KB, 516x411px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
243KB, 516x411px
Does a good WoW Legion private server exist? I searched and found some, tho I doubt they are any good.
>>
>>387049280
why would you want a private server for one of the worst expack ever?
>>
LOL looking for server of current expansion, poorfag
>>
>>387049280
Why would you do that OP?
TBC > WotLK > Vanilla > literal feces > the rest of WoW
>>
>>387049360
It's by no means the worst expansion ever. It's just okay, and after WoD being just okay isn't bringing people back.
>>
>>387049280
Why the fuck would you play a private server of the current expansion
>>
>>387049409
Why do people hold WotLK in such high regard? The expansion that introduced LFG and had godawful patches like the TotC. Even ICC was incredibly underwhelming.
>>
>>387049485
Cause I'm a poorfag
>>
The problem is if private servers get too good they get taken out. You either get a shitty little server no one cares about or you risk shit getting wiped
>>
>>387049409
>>387049409

this literally so hard this
>>
all these nostalgia fags.. current exp is alright, vanilla was the worst.. get over it
>>
>>387049506
It was still better than Vanilla, because of a lot of patches, class changed, QOL etc.
LFD was perfect before they made it teleport you to the dungeon and before it went cross-realm, I'll have you know. When it was literally only there to help you group up without spamming in a channel, that's where it should have stayed.
>>
>>387049506
>>387049506

I agree. Quit during WotLK. Mainly because of LFG. people couldnt find the entrance to any dunceons after a wipe anymore since you just got teleported to the start of the instance once you found a group.
>>
>>387049518
Then you have more important stuff to spend your time on than WoW
>>
>>387049280

WoW by itself can be pretty bad, you are searching for a private server to the current live expac plus its not even a good xpac.

Just pay 13€?
>>
>>387049280
>private server for current expansion
no, they don't exist
there aren't even really any good mists ones yet. there are a few but they're buggy as shit.
>>
>>387049747
13 dollars for subscription plus 80 dollars for the game
>>
>>387049409
mists was good

>>387049506
wrath had its good points. 3.2 was really the only truly terrible part of it.
>>
>>387049640
Cataclysm dungeons were perfect too before Blizz gimped the fuck out of them.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_011916_140318.jpg (534KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_011916_140318.jpg
534KB, 1920x1080px
>>387049506
It was when WoW started turning into casual babby shit.
>>
>>387049934
It was also at it's peak of popularity. So I hope people realize that the more popular something is the worse off it is in the long run. It filled the game with normies.
>>
>>387049640

Fucking this. Crossrealms was a fucking bad idea. Killed all sense of community in the game and everyone just became whiney faggots who didnt even say hi and just started flaming everyone after a wipe. It was such a huge part of the game to just spam chat with LFG [insert dungeon] and then find 2-3 people and then take like 30minutes to find a healer.

It was a lot fucking slower then LFG but jesus fuck LFG was certainly not an improvement on the game. it still gets me so mad it ruined my favorite game forever
>>
>>387050151
If it weren't for crossrealms people on dead servers would be completely fucked until they either:
1. Rerolled on a high pop server.
2. Shilled for a server transfer.

It wasn't a great solution, but it was beneficial for people on dead servers.
>>
>>387050316
And then they merged those servers anyway, so it wouldn't have mattered.
>>
>>387049934
kill yourself meer
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.