[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when you realized the top 3 GOTY contenders were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: goty.png (506KB, 460x643px) Image search: [Google]
goty.png
506KB, 460x643px
Where were you when you realized the top 3 GOTY contenders were all early access/beta PC exclusives?
>>
>>387044994

>all 3 of them are some kind of brown shooters

The absolute state of western development
Atleast foxhole also have brown base building and resource gathering
>>
But the true GOTY so far, Prey, is not in your list.
>>
>>387045162
The combat is pure fucking shit. And so is all the traversal of the station. The exploration is good, but the amount of fucking loading screens and other bullshit you're forced to go through just to get around is horrendous.

Prey 2017 is good, but it isn't GOTY. It's a solid 7/10. If the combat was better, loading screens weren't awful, enemies were less samey and annoying, the powers had more use, and the traversal was better, it could easily be GOTY. But it isn't.
>>
Escape From Tarkov is fun. Don't know about the others.
>>
>>387045083
EFT is the only one you could accuse of being brown

try again
>>
File: 20170807101701_1.jpg (245KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170807101701_1.jpg
245KB, 1920x1080px
>>387044994
Tarkov is the best out of these.
>>
>>387044994
Is the middle game about atheism?
>>
tarkov seems cool but i don't get the point of the game.

you just join maps to gather loot and then find the exit to the map. seems pretty boring
>>
i dont understand what EFT's point is.
>>
tarkov is shit
>>
>>387046034
You're not as smart as you think you are.
>>
foxhole is the most fun game i have played this year tbqh
>>
>>387044994
>FOXHOLE
>Tarkov

DOA
>>
EFT is no EA. it is a Beta like we had before those battlefield bet- i mean demos.
>>
File: 1336901366681.jpg (71KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1336901366681.jpg
71KB, 300x297px
>online shooter
>goty
>>
tarkov and foxhole are both terrible though
>>
>>387048154
zelda will win it by default, PUBG is unironically the game of the decade though

>extremely sudden, surprising rise
>extremely high player retention
>not from a well known company
>new ip and new (in the mainstream) concept
>>
>>387044994
Nobody fucking likes Tarkov. Stop this stealth marketing bullshit, putting this literally who game people quit after ten minutes alongside games people actually play.
>>
>>387048497
kek
>muh /v/ hates vidya
>>
File: poz-hole-fox-hole.png (89KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
poz-hole-fox-hole.png
89KB, 249x202px
>>387044994
EL POZ-HOLE FOX-HOLE
>>
>>387048497
>People talking about videogames on /v/?! I WONT STAND FOR THIS
Kill yourself
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.