[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how is this game? I can't try the free weekend right now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (54KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
54KB, 460x215px
how is this game? I can't try the free weekend right now
it's only 3€ and looks good, is it fun?
>>
>>387034045
I had fun with it. If you like the idea of playing a character with superpowers in an alien Matrix you'll probably like it. It's not as boring as 3, not as good as 2 but it's a decent send-off to the series... unless they come to their senses and reboot it because I'm still waiting for someone to make a a game set in the late 70s, grindhouse style.
>>
>>387034045
It's an expansion pack for SR3 disguised as a full game.
>>
>>387034350
>>387034551
I never played a SR game
is it like GTA?
>>
>>387035335
The first 2 yes, the first one especially. Then they jump the shark with 3 and well, look at the DLC page.
>>
>>387034045
It's good if you just want to dick around with super powers but enemies offer no challenge, the plot is bullshit, side missions are terrible, and it's really short. Saints 3 is far more enjoyable and Saints Row 2 is the pinnacle of the series but you can't play that due to the console version being fucked visually and the PC version being beyond broken.
>>
>>387034045
It's more fun with a friend
>>
>>387035335
>is it like GTA?
Superficially, but IV is really a super hero open world game. Once you're past the first part of the game there's very little reason to ever steal a car as you can spawn one, run at super speed, or fly around.

Game also runs really well on Linux now, when it was initially released it had some performance issues but they're sorted out now.
>>
well I think I can have fun with a friend based on your posts
thank you anons <3
>>
>>387034045
It's alright, not amazing. The mods community used to be quite alright aswell, but that seems to have died down.
>>
>>387034045
I'd play at least 2 or 3 first, it references previous games heavily, and pretty much everyone agrees those are better anyways.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.