[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has /v/ played Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice? how is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: hellblade.jpg (86KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
hellblade.jpg
86KB, 460x215px
has /v/ played Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice?

how is it? worth a pirate? worth a buy even?
>>
Worth. Pirate it if you must, but it really is something worth supporting the dev for.
>>
>>387033432
What is it about? What's the gameplay like?
>>
>>387033535
>What's the gameplay like
Cinematic, basically like Order 1886
>>
>>387033636
More like Ryse Son of Rome

>>387033432
Worth a pirate, not worth a buy.
>>
>>387033432
Worth a pirate. Story was that great so I won't be paying for it. Disappointing because it had the potential makings of a great game.
>>
File: Screenshot (113).png (71KB, 226x267px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (113).png
71KB, 226x267px
>>387033805
>ninja theory
>potential
>>
>>387033805
Story wasn't that great*
>>
It's got simple gameplay

but the story and the themes it covers is good.
>>
Pirated at first, actually bought this thing later from GOG.

I blame the qt grill.
>>
It's a strange thing to give an appraisal of. The gameplay in all honesty is a bit shit. There's a lot of walking and very simple puzzles. As the game progresses you encounter more and more combat, but the combat is very rudimentary. I played through the whole game on Hard and only died once. It's just way too forgiving to ever be all that engaging.

On the other hand, though, the game looks great and runs perfectly. The sound design is just spectacular, some of the best I've ever encountered, and the characters and themes are great. The actual story is a bit ho-hum, but it keeps you interested and the Norse lore they sprinkle throughout is a fun listen.

In the end, it's not possible to call it a good game. It just isn't. However, I don't regret playing it, and all in all I enjoyed it, and it's sticking with me. I'm thinking about giving it another run through. That's worth something, I guess.
>>
File: 1479165176026.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1479165176026.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>387033432
i pirated it and i still feel ripped off
there's no ``game`` here. the garbage that is TLOU and plenty of other faceless third person shooters have better gameplay. hell at least they fucking have GAMEPLAY
>>
Walking movie simulator TRASH.
>>
I hate the dev so I'll probably not play it.
>>
>>387033432
Combat and puzzles are shit, it's like they only got as far as coming up with a couple of core ideas and forgot to develop them into something worth playing. So it's a terrible game. The people who like it, don't like it as a game, they like it as an 'experience.' That's all you need to know to work out what the likelihood is that you'll like it.
>>
Was she autistic?
>>
Isn't psychosis just a symptom?

Does the game ever game more explicit in explaining that she has schizophrenia or some other form of diagnosis?
>>
It's a fucking interactive movie simulator

Playing it has like 0 value, watch a playthrough and you'll experience literally everything the shit game has to offer without spending $30.

I don't know how they can even call this crap a game.
>>
>>387038523
combat is _fun
>>
>>387033432
Yes, buy or pirate it, doesn't matter, it's alright
>>
>>387033432
It's a good game
no replay value
nice story / presentation
light on gameplay / walking-sim-esque with easy-mode souls-esque combat segments. Know what you're getting into or you will be disappointed. If you're fine with this kind of game in general - this one is a 10/10 game.
If you don'T like walking sims you won't like it.
>>
>>387033432
Game of the Year. It's draining as fuck, though. As a person with mental illness, the writing rips my heart open. Equal parts inspiring and depressing. Might be my second favorite game ever.
>>
>>387033473
Get lost Tameem.
>>
>>387038173
No, she's brain damaged.
>>
>>387038828
Walking-sim =/= good game.
>>
File: 1413216389231.jpg (33KB, 682x576px) Image search: [Google]
1413216389231.jpg
33KB, 682x576px
Its kind of stressful and the story is pretty cool.
Puzzles are all the same and also boring ot do. Combat is basic as fuck and for some reason your sword sounds like a blunt object when you hit someone with it.
Ninja Theory got their story stuff right, too bad they make video games.
>>
More proof that they should have let Tameme make an original IP instead of bastardizing DMC. The art direction in Ninja Theory's games is usually pretty good. Gameplay is between alright to bland and boring.

Would definitely pirate, cause I'm still anally anguished over DMC.

also, i want to FUCK Senua. Something about her goofy face makes me want to mate her for life.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.