[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is unironically the most stupid, deplorable and disgusting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: DrunkHulk.jpg (53KB, 444x438px) Image search: [Google]
DrunkHulk.jpg
53KB, 444x438px
What is unironically the most stupid, deplorable and disgusting non-bait /v/ related thing that you ever heard from any source (/v/, friends, movie, review, comments, social media)

Not bait, just someone being so stupid that it left a mark on you

>Shovel knight is not difficult, it's unfair! It's impossible to beat it without the help of a walkthrough!

Some guy on Youtube

>Blitzkrieg is so stupid! Why was Russia fighting Germany? They were allies!

My friend, three months before his graduation in journalism
>>
>Fuuka is best girl
I dont get that at all. Why would anyone think she's the best?
>>
games can age

exclusivity is a good thing

traps aren't gay
>>
File: TPWraK5.png (455KB, 803x676px) Image search: [Google]
TPWraK5.png
455KB, 803x676px
>I'm boycotting this game
>Why? Because an alt right eceleb got his voiced removed.

Granted Yooka is still pretty bad but I'm still angry
>>
>>387032650
Paying for exclusivity is fine if it doesn't affect me.
If a console has a game I want then the game shouldn't have been made in the first place.
>>
>what difference does it make whether you plug in your monitor to your motherboard instead of your GPU
saw it on a thread here a couple of weeks ago. asked by two different people. remember that whenever you read a review that goes like "hurrrr I got two gigs of video memory and I can't break 20fps on low", there is a chance that is what happened
>>
using the word unironically
ever
>>
>>387033019
>stop caring about things I don't care about
>>
>>387032650
>some new young black chick at work gets asked where France is
Ummm, it's like in Italy, right?
>>
This: >>387033118
>>
Atmosphere and artistic direction are silly and distract you from what really matters: raw gameplay.

Also: All single player games are for casuals and actual gamers only play competetive.
>>
>>387033194
>coworker points to Portugal on a map
>this is France right?
>she points to Ukraine and asks "and is this Russia?"
>mfw we're European
>mfw we're Slavs
>mfw she's half Russian
>>
>>387033118
this
ironically
>>
>>387032650
>journalism
Special needs school?
>>
Here's one: "never pay more than $20 for a game".
No /v/irgin is important enough to say they will only pay a certain amount for a game.
I pirate games and buy them full price, with no in between.
I'm not interested in giving my money to Gamestop, Valve or Amazon, I'm only either supporting the devs of a game or pirating because they don't deserve my money.
Simple as that.
>>
>>387033464
>I pirate games and buy them full price, with no in between
what about if you really like a game but didn't get around to playing it when it was full price? because you had a huge backlog let's say
>>
>>387033464
Look at youuuu
>>
>>387033349
>wife is Ukrainian
>she just wants to visit the Crimean sea side without bullshit
Putin, why
>>
>>387033423

Brazilian college

I don't know how it is in the rest of the world, but in my country it's just three years with all the classes teaching how to write the same type of text over and over. You just need to consult an editing guide book

My friend never read anything other than Naruto, and he chose journalism because he wanted to be a sports commentator
>>
>>387033583
If you missed the boat on something then it's another story entirely.
These discussions just usually pop up around a game's release.
Sometimes you can be so late that a GOTY Edition has released though.
I intend on buying the new Hitman in that way.
>>
>>387033767
Kill yourselves
>>
>>387034269

Cry some more fuckboy, we are only growing stronger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRP0_z-ZFK4
>>
>>387034269
not that guy but are you talking to me?
>>
>>387033767
>he chose journalism because he wanted to be a sports commentator
You don't need a journalism degree for that. Heck, you don't need a journalism degree to be a journalist.
>>
>>387034607
This is what i and his teacher said to him in his first day, but he had already wasted all his grandma's money
>>
>>387032650
"Color Splash is a return to form for Paper Mario"
Source: /v/
>>
>>387032650
>Since when is Europe western?
I wish I had screencapped that.
>>
>>387034797
Said no one ever.
>>
>>387032650
Once a kid at school told me beating Ornstein and Smaugh without getting hit opens a secret pathway in Anor Londo and once you get there if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight
>>
>>387033118
which word?
>>
>Zestiria is the best Tales of game
>I play Tales of games for the story
>Final Fantasy 13 is too hard
>Ending of Nier:Automata had 4th wall breaking and the encouraging messages came from other people? I also didn't want to send any message because I never take any surveys. What was so special about Automata anyway?
>Dark Souls had lock-on?
>release order is not necessary the best way to play a series
Just one of the many stupid things my friends say
>>
>>387032650
Nothing really. I just don't care about anything anymore.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.